Im a do-er,not a talker.....

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
As well as having plans to seek office, i have drafted legislation to be reviewed,and voted on by the Georgia state senate and house of representatives this year.

Its called the GEORGIA ARGICULTURAL INITIATIVE OF 2012.

It enforces the current strong illegal immigration laws in place,saves farmers money,and also creates a void fill for the vacancy of migrant workers without loss of productivity and profitability. If anyones interested,i have a PDF draft of the legislation for all to view.

Didn't the State of Georgia already do something similiar? I could have sworn rdean was whining about this at some point.

• Banned
Heres the answer. Farmers pay $50.00 a day for illegal immigrants.use nonviolent criminal offenders pay $10.00 a day to them,save 80% labor cost,and eliminate the meed for migrant workers.give business incentives for participation.

• Banned
This initiative not only enforces that,but buffers the shock to the workload,and makes it more profitable for businesses.

As well as having plans to seek office, i have drafted legislation to be reviewed,and voted on by the Georgia state senate and house of representatives this year.

Wait, are you in some kind of office or not? If not, why would the Georgia legislature review - let alone vote on - legislation that YOU draft?

Heres the answer. Farmers pay $50.00 a day for illegal immigrants.use nonviolent criminal offenders pay $10.00 a day to them,save 80% labor cost,and eliminate the meed for migrant workers.give business incentives for participation.

I bet you think this would actually work. These grand plans of yours are not very well thought out.

Wait, are you in some kind of office or not? If not, why would the Georgia legislature review - let alone vote on - legislation that YOU draft?

He's a Birther. Which means he's insane.

He's a Birther. Which means he's insane.

Well, I figured that. I just wanted to give him an opportunity to explain himself further.

Of course, we are talking about the same wingnut who insists the Prez won't be on the GA ballot in Nov, so I shouldn't expect much, eh?

Figures.i come to this board with solutions,hell,debate me intelligently or shut up. I can see the intellect level of the libs is real high and on topic.

If you want to know the fatal flaw in your plan I'll tell you, if you ask nicely.

Forum List

Back