I'm a big enough man to say I had a tear in my eye

That was a very nice video. So glad they are coming home to be with their families and, at the same time, so sad for the kids who will never get to see their Mom/Dad again. Thanks.

Touching video.

But I have to ask...why must you qualify your statement with "I'm a big enough man?" Wouldn't a big enough man not have to point that out?

:eusa_whistle:

Touching video.

But I have to ask...why must you qualify your statement with "I'm a big enough man?" Wouldn't a big enough man not have to point that out?

asswipe. just gotta shit on everything don't you?

Touching video.

He's just a little smaller than a man who is big enough not to use that disclaimer...but he is still big.

Thanks for putting this up.

Your right.

One helluva tear jerker.

Thanks and prayers for alll who serve.

Touching video.

Only a complete dickbag could post anything negative about this post, even if it was directed at me

Yes very touching. The big moments for me were seeing the parents reaction and even more emotional was seeing what looked like kids not even recognizing it was their parent for a few seconds.

Not to be negative but another thing I noticed was most of these people did not seem rich, judging by their homes and so on. It is no wonder that presidents like Bush/Obama have no issue with prolonged war and expanding wars. Yes the Iraq war is “over” but 50k troops are still there, and many will die. Afghan will only be expanded upon so it’s very possible some of the soldiers we saw in this video will be headed back… hundreds of thousands of children growing up without the other parent being there.

Very sad to me. If the majority of the first 10 years of my life my father was mission, I wouldn’t even want to think about that kind of life.

Touching video.

Only a complete dickbag could post anything negative about this post, even if it was directed at me
Is that the response of a big enough man? :lol:

Its the response of a moderately big man...but not extremely big.

Forum List

Back