"I'm 76 and Tired"

I must apologize. I have called Beretta a dummy several times in the past few days. He had yet to tell me how smart he was.....and I had yet to see how creative he was. I fear that he will make fun of me too............so I will avoid him whenever I can. He has absolutely killed in this thread. I detect a new forum leader!

I must apologize. I have called Beretta a dummy several times in the past few days. He had yet to tell me how smart he was.....and I had yet to see how creative he was. I fear that he will make fun of me too............so I will avoid him whenever I can. He has absolutely killed in this thread. I detect a new forum leader!

:thanks::udaman:

"I fear that he will make fun of me too............so I will avoid him whenever I can."

Be patient. Your day will come.

Forum List

Back