I'm 70!

Turned that corner yesterday with people telling me it's the "new 50" but I been 50 and that ain't true. I figure my heart started beating before I was born so I'm older than 70 by a few heart months. I was never supposed to get this far. They told me I'd never survive my '65 GTO, Vietnam, flat-tracking a Ducati, the GoJu Kai karate wars, marrying a lunatic blonde artist, fathering 7 sons, investing in Lehman and Bear Stearns (they were almost right about that) or being a Perot and then a Trump voter. Yet here I is still alive and well.

pepe2.gif

Happy Birthday Tom darling :smile:

As we are in Zone 2, I am in control of myself so I don't make a risqué comment
blushing.gif

Being an innocent girl with a virgin mind, of course I don't know about....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Turned that corner yesterday with people telling me it's the "new 50" but I been 50 and that ain't true. I figure my heart started beating before I was born so I'm older than 70 by a few heart months. I was never supposed to get this far. They told me I'd never survive my '65 GTO, Vietnam, flat-tracking a Ducati, the GoJu Kai karate wars, marrying a lunatic blonde artist, fathering 7 sons, investing in Lehman and Bear Stearns (they were almost right about that) or being a Perot and then a Trump voter. Yet here I is still alive and well.

pepe2.gif

Congratulations, Tom.
Now repeat after Clint:

Forum List

Back