Illustrating Ann Coulter's Point

1549 said:
:p:

I was being a bit facetious of course, but RSR seems to have trouble understanding that it goes both ways.

Republicans make the same overzealous remarks as liberals.

I disagree. SOME conservatives are just as over the top as ALL liberals are.

I have never seen any liberal pundit, or a liberal on a message board, ever have anything close to a balanced view of anything.

It's pretty impossible to have a balanced view when you refuse to read anything that doesn't already conform to what you already think.

nt250 said:
I disagree. SOME conservatives are just as over the top as ALL liberals are.

I have never seen any liberal pundit, or a liberal on a message board, ever have anything close to a balanced view of anything.

It's pretty impossible to have a balanced view when you refuse to read anything that doesn't already conform to what you already think.

Ah...except RSR doesn't write anything that states a pov. There isn't a post he's put up that isn't a diatribe saying nothing.

Instead of encouraging him, you should teach the child how to have a discussion. Otherwise, how's he going to learn anything?

jillian said:
Ah...except RSR doesn't write anything that states a pov. There isn't a post he's put up that isn't a diatribe saying nothing.

Instead of encouraging him, you should teach the child how to have a discussion. Otherwise, how's he going to learn anything?

Now jillian. You know you're lying. He says a lot and is usually concise and clear. Though he's wrong on china, he's still a young one and the china issue has even many elderly confused.

rtwngAvngr said:
Now jillian. You know you're lying. He says a lot and is usually concise and clear. Though he's wrong on china, he's still a young one and the china issue has even many elderly confused.

I never lie, so stop being an ass. He does no such thing and if a left-winger posted the kind of garbage he does, he'd have been negged into oblivion.

Stop encouraging the little wanker. ;)

jillian said:
I never lie, so stop being an ass. He does no such thing and if a left-winger posted the kind of garbage he does, he'd have been negged into oblivion.

Stop encouraging the little wanker. ;)

You emit a constant stream of deception regarding nearly any and all issues. Act like a lady and quit bullying children, you sick witch.

p.s. Happy Birthday!

rtwngAvngr said:
You emit a constant stream of deception regarding nearly any and all issues. Act like a lady and quit bullying children, you sick witch.

p.s. Happy Birthday!

lol... thanks, you psycho conspiracy theorist.

Now start teaching the child some manners. :happy2:

Do liberals really not know they're lying? Could it be? Brainwashing can be pretty complete, but still.

jillian said:
lol... thanks, you psycho conspiracy theorist.

Now start teaching the child some manners. :happy2:

Glad you're still here. Sorry so harsh on that one. I felt slimy, but still, we'll mind our yungins hows we sees fit.

jillian said:
You're a nutter, dude. :beer:

I just can't be mean. I try. It makes me feel like crap. I can be brutally honest and politically incorrect, but mean ain't my bag.

Forum List

Back