Illuminati/New World Order ???

I'm no stranger to the "conspiracy theories". My own opinion? Somewhere around the top .1% of the globe are just plain filthy rich and have gotten together to protect their interests.

Most are just interested in protecting their wealth and could care less about a "New World Order" or anybody else for that matter. There are a few within them though who absolutely hate other human beings and believe that "the masses" should be the slaves of the elites. They are very quite, and they don't have a lot of power but I believe they are there.

When it comes to this top 0.1%, your best bet is just to watch and not trust a damn thing "they" say or do.

Your best bet is the top 1% do have lots of power.

Question is too vague. There is no doubt people conspire to control other people.

Evangelical christians are actively working to influence governments all over the world.

Even (and especially) here in America.

they send out brainwashed zealots to convert as many people around the world as they can with the intent of using those converts (by any means necessary) to establish christian governments and christian nations....

when they are done here on earth they will start converting alien races

because, as we all know, THEIR god is the 1 true god of the whole universe and NOBODY (not even green bug eyed martians or hooloovoos) have a right (per the 10 commandments) to worship the wrong god

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy but they certainly are doing this

I'm no stranger to the "conspiracy theories". My own opinion? Somewhere around the top .1% of the globe are just plain filthy rich and have gotten together to protect their interests.

Most are just interested in protecting their wealth and could care less about a "New World Order" or anybody else for that matter. There are a few within them though who absolutely hate other human beings and believe that "the masses" should be the slaves of the elites. They are very quite, and they don't have a lot of power but I believe they are there.

When it comes to this top 0.1%, your best bet is just to watch and not trust a damn thing "they" say or do.

Your best bet is the top 1% do have lots of power.

Read what I said without the silly bold letters and try again. I split the 0.1% into two different groups. One more sinister, one just trying to protect their wealth at all costs. The more sinister group has less power then those of the other group in my calculations and are far more quiet and secretive and I'm not even sure they exist. Point stands though, watch them all.

One thing that definitely makes me doubt any sort of Illuminati/New World Order type group of almighty powerful people is why on earth would they allow all these videos to be uploaded online, and even a lot of Hollywood movies lately have been about such conspiracies.

the movies are propaganda so you will say what you just said...its called hidng in plain sight....eyes wide shut

Lol, I guess that's always possible, but if there really was a secret group controlling everything all the way to which mainstream Hollywood Blockbusters are put out there, don't you think it would be smarter to just not have the idea of a secret group of people out there all together, at all?

c'mon... it sounds like YOUR trying to hide the fact. just look at your AVI. you got 1 of those hands that control puppets. hmm.. what does that sound and look like. i wouldnt be suprised if YOU were a part of it and having some fun on here with the people.

but dont be silly... its no secret the illuminati works with satans church, and i watched this interview a little while back with nikolas schrek talking about how they have been underground, but will work there way more to mainstream by the 90s, and gradually become more and more out there.

but as far as them being everywhere, commercials, advertisements, TV shows, large companies, movies, etc.. sometimes the best place to hide something is right out in the open.

because its easy to ask what you JUST did.. "wouldnt it be better to just hide it all together?" yea and no. its mind games. "if they were real, dont you think they wouldnt be out there at all and do everything behind the scenes and away from the public?" no.. that way, if you got blatant signs right in front of your face, they can say its too obvious, but again... nikolas even said they will be making their way to the surface more and more over the years and they are RIGHT AT the surface right now. with the award shows FULL of illuminati symbology. i wish they would stop bullshitting and just come out and stop playing with people.

they have their way with everything. TV, movies, radio, billboards, commercials, music all ALL genres.. just come out and let it be known. whos going to stop you now? nobody. that way you can stop taking innocent lives thats trying to inform the public of these evil intentions. bob marley. 2pac. pimp c. michael jackson. then you have those "sacrifices".. aaliyah.. im sure bernie mac.. now lindsey lohan is being stalked and portrayed as crazy by the media because shes speaking out.. im sure she will be next to get killed.. but then the media will report her death as a DRUG OVERDOSE and say the reason for her drug use is because she was going crazy and dillusional because of her freemason claims.. you FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE.. then theres other celebrites. just like their deteriorating DMX as we speak because he doesnt like how the industry is doing him. and he has said a few things about the "industry".. but if you fucks were to come out and just show your fucking face, these innocent people wouldnt have to suffer for trying to do something good and inform the blind people. stop killing innocent people. bunch of fucking devil worshippers.

its ok.. you cant run from the innevitable.. when Jesus and his angels comes back, you will see who has the last laugh. theres going to be a special place in hell for you faggots. God doesnt take playing with souls so easy. you can have all the military and propaganda.. but once the Lord returns, all that will mean NOTHING. fucking faggots.. bunch of dick sucking, devil worshipping faggots that like to play games just like some bitches is all you faggots are. stop playing games and lying to the public.

you like to have these "top secret" files "leaked", then turn around and deny the facts then these "secret files" that just so happend to get leaked. be forreal.. how would "top secret" profiles get "leaked" over youtube and other sources.. its all a fucking game. mind games. a stepping stone toward some more propaganda.

i wish i was in position of power so i could tell the world this and say fuck if you kill me. trust i WOULD let that be known JUST like 2pac did, but i wouldnt be on no subliminal shit. i would tell the people straight out.. live television.. "because of the truth that i have spoken, they will murder me and say they found me dead because of a drug overdose or set me up to lock me up on some bogus charges".. then watch a riot break out. fucking faggots.

the movies are propaganda so you will say what you just said...its called hidng in plain sight....eyes wide shut

Lol, I guess that's always possible, but if there really was a secret group controlling everything all the way to which mainstream Hollywood Blockbusters are put out there, don't you think it would be smarter to just not have the idea of a secret group of people out there all together, at all?

c'mon... it sounds like YOUR trying to hide the fact. just look at your AVI. you got 1 of those hands that control puppets. hmm.. what does that sound and look like. i wouldnt be suprised if YOU were a part of it and having some fun on here with the people.

but dont be silly... its no secret the illuminati works with satans church, and i watched this interview a little while back with nikolas schrek talking about how they have been underground, but will work there way more to mainstream by the 90s, and gradually become more and more out there.

but as far as them being everywhere, commercials, advertisements, TV shows, large companies, movies, etc.. sometimes the best place to hide something is right out in the open.

because its easy to ask what you JUST did.. "wouldnt it be better to just hide it all together?" yea and no. its mind games. "if they were real, dont you think they wouldnt be out there at all and do everything behind the scenes and away from the public?" no.. that way, if you got blatant signs right in front of your face, they can say its too obvious, but again... nikolas even said they will be making their way to the surface more and more over the years and they are RIGHT AT the surface right now. with the award shows FULL of illuminati symbology. i wish they would stop bullshitting and just come out and stop playing with people.

they have their way with everything. TV, movies, radio, billboards, commercials, music all ALL genres.. just come out and let it be known. whos going to stop you now? nobody. that way you can stop taking innocent lives thats trying to inform the public of these evil intentions. bob marley. 2pac. pimp c. michael jackson. then you have those "sacrifices".. aaliyah.. im sure bernie mac.. now lindsey lohan is being stalked and portrayed as crazy by the media because shes speaking out.. im sure she will be next to get killed.. but then the media will report her death as a DRUG OVERDOSE and say the reason for her drug use is because she was going crazy and dillusional because of her freemason claims.. you FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE.. then theres other celebrites. just like their deteriorating DMX as we speak because he doesnt like how the industry is doing him. and he has said a few things about the "industry".. but if you fucks were to come out and just show your fucking face, these innocent people wouldnt have to suffer for trying to do something good and inform the blind people. stop killing innocent people. bunch of fucking devil worshippers.

its ok.. you cant run from the innevitable.. when Jesus and his angels comes back, you will see who has the last laugh. theres going to be a special place in hell for you faggots. God doesnt take playing with souls so easy. you can have all the military and propaganda.. but once the Lord returns, all that will mean NOTHING. fucking faggots.. bunch of dick sucking, devil worshipping faggots that like to play games just like some bitches is all you faggots are. stop playing games and lying to the public.

you like to have these "top secret" files "leaked", then turn around and deny the facts then these "secret files" that just so happend to get leaked. be forreal.. how would "top secret" profiles get "leaked" over youtube and other sources.. its all a fucking game. mind games. a stepping stone toward some more propaganda.

i wish i was in position of power so i could tell the world this and say fuck if you kill me. trust i WOULD let that be known JUST like 2pac did, but i wouldnt be on no subliminal shit. i would tell the people straight out.. live television.. "because of the truth that i have spoken, they will murder me and say they found me dead because of a drug overdose or set me up to lock me up on some bogus charges".. then watch a riot break out. fucking faggots.

:wtf:
I think someone forgot to take their meds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)‬‏[/ame]

Most of the people responding here are already in the SYSTEM. Don't you see!!! They have extracting all of your memories and thoughts. Now you are reprogrammed to ignore the fact that you are now enslaved to the New World Order. I've been working on this case for years and didn't really know until a few months ago. I did a covert mission in Turkey in 2006. Me, Chuck, and David all CIA agents infiltrated a sex trafficking ring ran by Ex-KGB. I uncovered a few classified documents that revealed the "EYE." I came back to the states in 2011 after my mission in Sweden. I got married and had left the CIA before it's collapse. Me and sexy wife did missions together before separated at the U District because things we heating up.

I'm telling you the Red Council controls the skies, but not weather like the Google people. We must band together and fight this virus called "The Aston Martin." They took everything from me except my flesh and a dream that I may see my wife again in a free society!! One day we will see a damn rainbow again but until Lord Ray Ban is defeated we will live in darkness that encompasses the entire world. God save us all.

If you are re-generated contact me before they take you away, it's your last hope...

The video is Truth my friend! They took my wife, I want her back. I want to be held by her, to have my head placed under breasts and be told that everything will be okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has to END!! I want to hold her hand....................they have taken away my brother Ed Snowden! I live in absolute, complete, utter Hell

Actually, the inscription on the symbol for the Illuminatti dates back to the creation of that symbol and the organization, that year is also set forth on the symbol.... 1776.

GHWB was just updating us on their latest endeavors.

Forum List

Back