Illuminati/New World Order ???

The New World Order is 20 years old, so it isn't new anymore.

It's way older than that. The conspiracy theories about a "new world order" go back to the 17th Century Freemasons, the "robber barons" (Rothchilds and Morgans) of the 19th Century, establishment of the Fed in the 20's, and extensions of all those conspiracies to include the Bilderberg. All are supposed to be a "club" consisting of only a few hundred members worldwide who tell the rest of the world how things would be. All that and no credible contingent of whistleblowers. Sure.

I guess my question more specifically should have been, anyone believe the conspiracy that there are is a group of people only a few hundred large, that are secretly attempting to convert the entire earth to a one world currency and a one world government?

So I guess I should ask more specifically, for those who believe in these type conspiracies, what exactly do you believe, and why?

I'm truly interested.

How many people think there is some truth to these type conspiracies?

Some truth?

Of course, there's SOME truth to the theory that conspiracies exist

That much is obvious since criminal conspiracies are uncovered all the time.

But as to some overarching conspiracy that is pulling every string and controlling every circumstance?

No, that's a silly notion on it's face.

The nature of humans doesn't allow a conspiracy that large and that long lasting to exist sub rosa.

Some truth?

But as to some overarching conspiracy that is pulling every string and controlling every circumstance?

The nature of humans doesn't allow a conspiracy that large and that long lasting to exist sub rosa.
you only say that because you are one of us

oops ;)

Some truth?

Which is also the common sense reason why there was no covert conspiracy by the Bush Administration to carry out the attacks of 911. There would have had to have been many people involved in such an event and literally thousands involved in the coverup. One of them would have come forth with solid proof by now. The BA is only guilty of trying to minimize the abject failure of literally every one of our very expensive defense security mechanisms.

I guess my question more specifically should have been, anyone believe the conspiracy that there are is a group of people only a few hundred large, that are secretly attempting to convert the entire earth to a one world currency and a one world government?

Sometimes it's easier to determine what to believe by understanding what some of the more "influential folks believe. For example, just 3 days ago former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown stated the following about a "New World Order" (transcript from official UK Iraq Inquiry website is linked below):

"Our position was to support action so that the will of the international community, that Saddam Hussein disclose and dispose of weapons, be reinforced, and at the back of my mind was this sense that, if the international community did not act here, then the international community would find it difficult to gain credibility for acting in other areas, and this new world order that we were trying to create was being put at risk. So I go back to what I say is the wider argument about defying the will of the international community."

So clearly there is a "we" who are trying to create some sort of New World Order that requires the credibility of the international community working together as one - at least in Gordon Browns mind. So either Gordan Brown is one of the leading conspiracy theorists who somehow manged to rise to the top of British power, or there is some kind of collective activity to unite world governments into one acting body. He basically stated that he supported the Iraq war so that if nothing else, by participating he would be setting the stage for future collective actions in pursuit of a world order agenda.

Here's the trancript to his testimony from last Friday. Go to page 64 and start at line 7:
http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/media/45411/100503-brown.pdf

Forum List

Back