Illuminati Bankers Seek 'Revolution' By Economic Means

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
The Illuminati bankers had us where they wanted last Friday. Everyone was in a panic, dumping anything of real value -- gold, real estate, oil -- and rushing into US dollars, a medium of exchange created by the Illuminati bankers out of nothing with the help of their government lackeys.

Why the sudden appeal of US dollars? There is a huge shortage of them because the bankers put our money into mortgages and then they crashed the housing market. Trillions disappeared. Now their lackeys in government have to "borrow" trillions to make up the deficit. The result: the bankers are trillions richer.

Did they do this deliberately? Do you think Rich Fuld, the CEO of Lehman Brothers, got a $250 million sendoff for driving his company into bankruptcy? No, that's likely his payoff for selling out his employees and his country. Multiply that throughout the financial industry.

Throughout history the Illuminati bankers have always used war and economic turmoil to advance their goal. Since we have enjoyed prosperity, I have been focused on war. But now I must consider how they use economic hardship to advance their world government.

It's brilliant when you think about it. Depression doesn't involve bloodshed and the destruction of valuable property. On the contrary, it allows the bankers to suck up real wealth at bargain prices. And people under duress will accept anything to regain the delicious prosperity they once knew.

Sorry, sir, but speculations about Illuminati activity must be quarantened, and we have a forum for that purpose.

Now please just look this way for a moment...

men_in_black.jpg

Sorry, sir, but speculations about Illuminati activity must be quarantened, and we have a forum for that purpose.

Now please just look this way for a moment...

men_in_black.jpg

Ugh! You're so much NICER about it. I just tell'm to hold on tight, and thank the person responsible for the ride.

And today, the Dow jumped 1000 points, all in line with the Grand Plans of the Illuminati.

They still get the $700 bill, correct?

We're still paying $10 bill a month in iraq with no talk of cutting off payments because the oil companies want the oil profits. They won't make as much if oil pays for reconstruction. That's what they have you for.

I don't pay taxes. I'm rich. How about you?

The Illuminati bankers had us where they wanted last Friday. Everyone was in a panic, dumping anything of real value -- gold, real estate, oil -- and rushing into US dollars, a medium of exchange created by the Illuminati bankers out of nothing with the help of their government lackeys.

Why the sudden appeal of US dollars? There is a huge shortage of them because the bankers put our money into mortgages and then they crashed the housing market. Trillions disappeared. Now their lackeys in government have to "borrow" trillions to make up the deficit. The result: the bankers are trillions richer.

Did they do this deliberately? Do you think Rich Fuld, the CEO of Lehman Brothers, got a $250 million sendoff for driving his company into bankruptcy? No, that's likely his payoff for selling out his employees and his country. Multiply that throughout the financial industry.

Throughout history the Illuminati bankers have always used war and economic turmoil to advance their goal. Since we have enjoyed prosperity, I have been focused on war. But now I must consider how they use economic hardship to advance their world government.

It's brilliant when you think about it. Depression doesn't involve bloodshed and the destruction of valuable property. On the contrary, it allows the bankers to suck up real wealth at bargain prices. And people under duress will accept anything to regain the delicious prosperity they once knew.

This is just the begining of one of many Illuminati Global economic conspiracies.It is all supposed to lead up to eliminating paper money and currency, and implementing the Glabal one world government Barcoded money
Debit and Credit Card.Give it a few more years, when America , and the rest of the world has ammassed a few more Trillion dollars in Global debt.

Illuminati, bugatti , ferrari, linguini----makes no difference. We certainly just saw a glimpse into those who pull the strings. Now if someone would just explain it to where a normal person might get it.

Forum List

Back