Illinois Senate Candidate Sums Up ObamaCare in One Long Sentence

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted 05/10/2012 by sfcmac @ Illinois Senate Candidate Sums Up ObamaCare in One Long Sentence « The Foxhole

Meet Dr. Barbara Bellar. She’s running as a Republican candidate for the Illinois state senate and she has a very eclectic background. She’s a former nun, an Army Major, a lawyer, a college professor and a physician.

From her Youtube channel:

I am a candidate running against the Chicago Machine for State Senate in the Illinois 18th District and I could use your help! With the national attention I am receiving from this video you know that the Chicago Machine will be even more motivated to defeat me. So please consider volunteering for my campaign, we need volunteers of all kinds for various campaign duties. To volunteer email us at [email protected]. And if you can give financially, any size donation would be greatly appreciated. To donate go to Barbara Bellar, Candidate for Illinois State Senate, District 18 | Elect Barbara Bellar and click the donate button in the top/right corner of the screen. And know that your efforts & donations will go to defeat the Chicago Machine.

Don’t like to donate on-line, checks can be sent to Citizens to Elect Barbara Bellar – PO Box 557766, Chicago, IL 60655.

To view my complete speech go to
Women for Romney Rally - YouTube

Follow my mobile campaign by texting “Bellar” to 90210.

Outstanding! I hope Dr. Bellar wins that senate seat. We need more people like her in government.

Forum List

Back