Illinois Senate Candidate: False Military Award Claim

oopsies...

did he really think his opponent wouldn't check out his official bio?

Illinois Senate candidate admits claim about military award was inaccurate

Still smarting from the other Jillian you heartless BITCH?

Hello Blumenthal...

Now *I* Use this upon you...

BITCH B GONE.

And YES...I use it Liberally.
DAMN , why you gotta make it personal, all she did was post the story, its not her fault this guy is a lying shithead

i have to agree here T.....:eusa_eh:

i don't recall anyone here saying he 'misspoke'. in fact, i don't recall anyone defending blumenthal. it was blumenthal who said he "misspoke"

and given that i'm the one who posted the article, i would suggest that no where did i say what blumenthal did was ok and that dems had more integrity than repubs.

i'm kind of surprised by people taking the opposite position on a regular basis, though.

i did not say anyone here said he misspoke.....he said he misspoke....for a whole decade....and no matter what anyone says....Dean and guys like Zona have no integrity....just sayin....

Lie? Here's one... the other day Obammy was lecturing uson the Gulf oil spill and saying this happenned because "we're out of oil and having to go farther out to get it".

Really?

And I'm about SICK of these "fake" poseurs who pretend they were in the military, here and in real life.

Those pussies have NO IDEA what it's like to server your country, see your mates die in front of your eyes, live with death every day, and then if you're lucky enough to come home, have those things etched in your mind forever.
but he WAS in the Navy, just didnt get the award he had claimed
so i wouldnt exactly put him in THAT category

He's on the same level Blumethal is (Kirk claimed to have served in Iraq, but he didn't).

And I'm about SICK of these "fake" poseurs who pretend they were in the military, here and in real life.

Those pussies have NO IDEA what it's like to server your country, see your mates die in front of your eyes, live with death every day, and then if you're lucky enough to come home, have those things etched in your mind forever.
but he WAS in the Navy, just didnt get the award he had claimed
so i wouldnt exactly put him in THAT category

He's on the same level Blumethal is (Kirk claimed to have served in Iraq, but he didn't).
yup, i see them as the same

Helloooooo, Illinois.

What part of dirty, graft ridden, corrupt, liars for politicians from Illinois aren't people getting?

Especially republican ones from there it seems. :lol:

Low life scum is the standard norm for the political institutions of Illinois. Its nothing new and has been boing on for years and years and years.
Don't be twisting my words to suit one side or the other or more importantly yours zona.

I mean ALL of them!

I'm glad the media has started to investigate candidates backgrounds again

Only when they claim to be republican!!!! I could give a shit about this rino Kirk. He is a scum bag but not as bad as the corrupt crooked banker boy!!!! I think it is funny how the crooked banker would say anything about Kirk while he is so much more dishonest than Kirk. This boob bankrupted his families bank and is doing the same to the state of Illinois!!! what should happen in Illinois is that we should hold an new election and get two new canidates than these bozo's

oopsies...

did he really think his opponent wouldn't check out his official bio?

llinois Senate candidate admits claim about military award was inaccurate

y R. Jeffrey Smith
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, May 29, 2010; 5:41 PM

The Republican candidate for President Obama's old Senate seat has admitted to inaccurately claiming he received the U.S. Navy's Intelligence Officer of the Year award for his service during NATO's conflict with Serbia in the late 1990s.

Rep. Mark Kirk, a Navy reservist who was elected to Congress in 2001, acknowledged the error in his official biography after The Washington Post began looking into whether he had received the prestigious award, which is given by top Navy officials to a single individual annually.

The Post's inquiries were sparked by complaints from a representative of state Treasurer Alexi Giannoulias, Kirk's Democratic opponent in the Illinois Senate race.

Illinois Senate candidate admits claim about military award was inaccurate

Still smarting from the other Jillian you heartless BITCH?

Hello Blumenthal...

Now *I* Use this upon you...

100_1161.jpg

BITCH B GONE.

And YES...I use it Liberally.

Drinking again, aren't you? Sounds like some old e-mails you'd send...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back