Illinois Obamacare Co-op Becomes 16th to Collapse

You've actually verified that or is it just hearsay? If I were you, I'd run it through the calculator again to be sure: Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator

Incidentally, I've been enjoying this conversation. To your credit, you've explained your position clearly and without resorting to name-calling. Much appreciated.

However, you might want to avoid the "everyone who disagrees with me is a deadbeat who doesn't work and expects me to support them" dittohead screed, at least with me. It does you a disservice.
Yes I verified that. And to make it worse, the coverage would not be as good as I now have.
Im tired of being expected to keep paying more in taxes to support people too lazy not to work.

You're conflating taxes with insurance premiums. If you want to discuss the latter, I can ask you whether or not your taxes have increased since your state - wisely - accepted the Medicaid expansion, and you'll justifiably refuse to answer me. Or we can continue to discuss insurance premiums. Or we can agree to disagree and move on. But reflexively iterating your second sentence does not advance the conversation.

Or maybe that's your goal. :dunno:
actually under the non-leadership of Martin OweMalley, our taxes almost doubled in order to cover the cost of the ille,,, I mean, new Americans.

I'm sure you can provide the data to support that.
Im sure you can do a simple search and find it.

I don't do other posters' homework for them. You made the claim, you support it...if you can. If not, oh, well.

Yes I verified that. And to make it worse, the coverage would not be as good as I now have.
Im tired of being expected to keep paying more in taxes to support people too lazy not to work.

You're conflating taxes with insurance premiums. If you want to discuss the latter, I can ask you whether or not your taxes have increased since your state - wisely - accepted the Medicaid expansion, and you'll justifiably refuse to answer me. Or we can continue to discuss insurance premiums. Or we can agree to disagree and move on. But reflexively iterating your second sentence does not advance the conversation.

actually under the non-leadership of Martin OweMalley, our taxes almost doubled in order to cover the cost of the ille,,, I mean, new Americans.

I don't do other posters' homework for them. You made the claim, you support it...if you can. If not, oh, well.
really does not surprise me, people like you wouldn't even do your own homework, that's why you sweep hair off the floor at the local barber shop and collect government supplements from those that do have a brain

really does not surprise me...

That I expect you to support your claim with facts? Yet you'll keep temporizing because, I suspect, you're not that sure of your facts. They're derived from secondary or even tertiary sources that, if you backtracked them, would be misleading you. But as long as those sources fit with your confirmation bias, you're happy.

As I said, Oh, well.

Now make your little speech again about how just because I disagree with you I must be a deadbeat. The irony of a deadbeat too lazy to pull up the facts about his own state's tax tables calling anyone else a deadbeat is just too rich.

That I expect you to support your claim with facts? Yet you'll keep temporizing because, I suspect, you're not that sure of your facts. They're derived from secondary or even tertiary sources that, if you backtracked them, would be misleading you. But as long as those sources fit with your confirmation bias, you're happy.

As I said, Oh, well.

Now make your little speech again about how just because I disagree with you I must be a deadbeat. The irony of a deadbeat too lazy to pull up the facts about his own state's tax tables calling anyone else a deadbeat is just too rich.
here's a clue for you.
I dont really care what you expect, mainly because you are a worthless leech on society.
Maybe if you learn to take initiative and do just a little research, you will one day be able to support yourself.
In the meantime, I pray you dont ever get health care coverage.

As I said, Oh, well.

here's a clue for you.
I dont really care what you expect, mainly because you are a worthless leech on society.
Maybe if you learn to take initiative and do just a little research, you will one day be able to support yourself.

There you go - 100% opinion, 0% facts; 100% assumption, 100% inaccurate. Anyone still mystified by Trump's rise to the surface of the pond need only read posts like yours.

As I said, Oh, well.

Rascovar: Assessing O’Malley’s years as Maryland’s governor
there you go buttchunk.
Now, I suspect you will be able to come up with proof of anything your deranged mind has come up with?
Just as I suspected, you cant, because you lie, just like all liberals lie.

As I said, Oh, well.

here's a clue for you.

There you go - 100% opinion, 0% facts; 100% assumption, 100% inaccurate. Anyone still mystified by Trump's rise to the surface of the pond need only read posts like yours.
prove any of it wrong buttchunk

As I said, Oh, well.

here's a clue for you.

prove any of it wrong

You want me to reveal personal information on an open forum? Seriously?

I've discussed my work history and the fact that I pay for my own health insurance numerous times here. That's all the information you're going to get.

You'll call me a liar, but that's typical.

It doesn't occur to your ilk that someone might support an issue that doesn't affect them personally, but that's a function of your tunnel vision. Savor it.

As I said, Oh, well.

there you go buttchunk.
Now, I suspect you will be able to come up with proof of anything your deranged mind has come up with?

Guessin' you're looking for those primary sources. Don't hold your breath.

As I said, Oh, well.

there you go buttchunk.

Guessin' you're looking for those primary sources.

Just the opposite.

really does not surprise me, people like you wouldn't even do your own homework, that's why you sweep hair off the floor at the local barber shop and collect government supplements from those that do have a brain

I can see you are not making progress towards those primary sources.

Too bad. Maybe you could avoid arguing with the board moron.

Apparently some posters don't understand what "primary sources" means. Would a synonym help? "Original sources," perhaps? Or do they need a very simple example?

"The people who've done the research and presented the data in a chart" vs. "Alex Jones says..."?

I wonder if, before they go to the doctor for that wart on their ass, they consult TalkRadio for a diagnosis? :dunno:

Still no luck I see (you know....getting those primary sources).

I can't see what the idiot is posting....but I can only imagine it has no data or references.....

Just some stupid comment about "let me help you find a bronze plan that will only take 80% of your discretionary income instead of 90%.

Forum List

Back