Illinois Loses Most Jobs in Nation Following Tax Hikes

I never believe those BS lists! They base them on what criteria? There own. I remember not to long ago they stated one of the best cities in the country to live was Niles, IL. I grew up in a burb right next to Niles. Niles had it's nice points, but it doesn't compare to other IL burbs like Naperville, Northbrook, Highland Park, Oak Brook, etc.!

Then move. Plain and simple.

I love where I live. My wife and I have good jobs, nice place in the country and low property taxes. From my experience that list is right on.

If you guys actually think Public Sector Union Employee's in Wisconsin are Average American working class people. You are fools.

Try working on a garbage truck or in a classroom for a few weeks. There's no way you'd last longer than that.

Try being a Employer or a Farmer. None of you Public Sector Union Pussies could handle a few days of that.

Uhhh....I DO farm on top of my swing shift job. So you can blow me.

Try working on a garbage truck or in a classroom for a few weeks. There's no way you'd last longer than that.

Try being a Employer or a Farmer. None of you Public Sector Union Pussies could handle a few days of that.

I am not talking about your hobby garden pussy. I am talking full time thousands of animals & acres. No Benefits! No Paid Vacations! No Employer Healthcare. No guaranteed income & Working your ass off while Losing Money for Years. No Pension. No Back-Pay for Striking. No Unemployment.

I am not talking about your hobby garden pussy. I am talking full time thousands of animals & acres. No Benefits! No Paid Vacations! No Employer Healthcare. No guaranteed income & Working your ass off while Losing Money for Years. No Pension. No Back-Pay for Striking. No Unemployment.

I can tell by your post you know nothing about farming or hard work for that matter. You just like to shoot off your big mouth.

Nothing to see here. You're just a fucking troll.

I never believe those BS lists! They base them on what criteria? There own. I remember not to long ago they stated one of the best cities in the country to live was Niles, IL. I grew up in a burb right next to Niles. Niles had it's nice points, but it doesn't compare to other IL burbs like Naperville, Northbrook, Highland Park, Oak Brook, etc.!

I love where I live. My wife and I have good jobs, nice place in the country and low property taxes. From my experience that list is right on.

It is not that easy to move. First, we have family and friends in this area. Moving to the UT, AZ or TX, where I won't mind moving (other than AZ, since I went to colleger there) we won't have either.
Second, I have a house here well under-water and my wife has a business. Too many ties.
Third, I still love Chicago. I hate how it's run, but the city is second to none in fresh-water beaches, museums, restaurants, comedy clubs, night-life etc.

It is not that easy to move. First, we have family and friends in this area. Moving to the UT, AZ or TX, where I won't mind moving (other than AZ, since I went to colleger there) we won't have either.
Second, I have a house here well under-water and my wife has a business. Too many ties.
Third, I still love Chicago. I hate how it's run, but the city is second to none in fresh-water beaches, museums, restaurants, comedy clubs, night-life etc.

I agree that there's a lot to see/do in Chicago. Like the old saying, "It's a great place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there".

I understand having ties that prevent one from moving. My wife and I are in the same boat but we're only a few years from retirement and plan to at least winter in Florida, Texas or Arizona. We'll miss the kids/grandkids but it will only be a few months out of the year. And I have to be back spring-fall to help work the family farm.

Now if "KissMy" would grow up and stop trying to be "Kid Coward" (hey!! I just gave him a new nick-name!!) I could have a real grown up conversation with him too. But I think grown up conversations are beyond his grasp.

Methinks that Walker's assault on working men and women didn't quite pan out as well as expected. :eusa_whistle:

If you guys actually think Public Sector Union Employee's in Wisconsin are Average American working class people. You are fools.

ROFLMAO yeah you know because 20 Years of Back Breaking work in the Construction industry means there is no way I could work on a Garbage Truck or in a class room and handle it right.

Fuck you. You do not know shit about me, You are simply resorting to the stereo Type that you expect Conservatives to be, Because your Liberal masters have told you so.

ROFLMAO yeah you know because 20 Years of Back Breaking work in the Construction industry means there is no way I could work on a Garbage Truck or in a class room and handle it right.

Fuck you. You do not know shit about me, You are simply resorting to the stereo Type that you expect Conservatives to be, Because your Liberal masters have told you so.

Uh-huh. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back