Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

With that bit of wisdom I suppose you consider inventors, investors, business developers, venture capitalists, market analysts, advertisers and all others who create something from nothing but the something is an intangible are parasites?
Good. Glad we have that cleared up.
Once again, you expose your childish inflammatory and irrational behavior.
Chinese proverb.....One with room temperature IQ should stay away from thermostat.

I'd like JoeAmpad to explain to us how he would get a mortgage if the bank didn't have savings to lend.

I'd also like him to explain how businesses would get funding.

I'll wait for his brilliant insights.

Still waiting.

Waiting.

"The problem with Capitalism is Capitaists... they're too damned greedy." - Herbert Hoover

Really? You are quoting some rich SOB???

The nerve...

I think he was right on the money.

The 1929 crisis and the 2008 crisis had the same thing in common. People who already had plenty wanting more and not caring who they hurt in the process.

In 1929, the Republicans found themselves on the outside looking in for the next 20 years...

It looks like they didn't learn a thing.

Except they didn't create "something from nothing". They created it from the labor, ideas and hard work of those who actually did the creating. That's the point.

Your Hero, Shit Rawmoney, never created a thing. He went into companies someone else started. The weak ones he looted, the healthy ones he exploited.

And you guys thought this was so wonderful, you wanted him to do it to the whole country.

Nah, he never created 2000 stores from 2 with one company.
Name that company.

Sorry, I was thinking of AmPad, a 100 year old company he left with 400 million in debt and bankruptcy.

Or GS Steel, a company he left with 200 million in debt and bankruptcy.

Of course, he and his slimy Bain partners made out like bandits. The workers lost their jobs and livlihoods.

Where's the meat of the stories?
You don't get to post "Ampad a 100 year old company he left with 400 million in debt" and think you're just going to get away with it..
So once again, lazy liberal has someone do their work for them.
Well here ya go Mr Entitlement....Obama's and most likely the worst enemy of the liberal ideology...FACTS..
Read on pal...And next time and the time after that and after that, I will be calling bullshit on you.
Fact checking Democratic convention claims about Romney’s Bain - The Washington Post

[

No..Not "except that"...EXACTLY THAT.
Labor..Right. Hey genius, without those with the capital, there is NO LABOR..

You've got it exactly backwards. Without Labor, there is no capital.

In fact, as a GREAT republican said...

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
That's one person's opinion. Real world is my guide.

Nice try....Ok, let's put it another way. If there is no business, there are no jobs.
Labor is needed only AFTER someone or a group of people decide to start a business.
Labor is a commodity.
Put very simply. A business operates at a level where it needs 5 employees. At this one time, the business has a 20% downturn in revenues. Because the business requires just FOUR people now, the owner discharges one of the employees from his employ.
THAT is the way it works. A blind man can see that.

Still waiting to hear how you would fund mortgages and business lending, JoeKomrade.

You mean other than paying huge money to fatcats?

Because frankly, I look at what consumers are getting for their money, and it ain't jack diddly.

Can you answer my question, or are you going to persist with non sequiters?

I'm ignoring the question because it is stupid.

If the government didn't underwrite the banks and keep lending rates low, no one would get a mortgage or a business loan. The banks just profit off of managing what the government already does.

That's why they all shit themselves when government took control of student loans.

Because frankly, I look at what consumers are getting for their money, and it ain't jack diddly.

If the government didn't underwrite the banks and keep lending rates low, no one would get a mortgage or a business loan. The banks just profit off of managing what the government already does.

That's why they all shit themselves when government took control of student loans.

You think it's "stupid" because you can't answer it.

The government did not underwrite business loans. And though they guaranteed mortgages, before the financial crisis, they guaranteed a minority of loans, which amounted to a 1/8%-1/4% subsidy to borrowers according to empirical research.

But, that's besides the point. It's not the government that is making loans. It's savers in the financial system. It's you who said this.

If you are collecting money when you did nothing to actually provide the good or service, you are every bit as much a parasite as the guy who collects welfare from taxes raised on the sale of that good/service.

and then this

So my 89 year old mother who has a municipal bond fund and savings paying her interest is a parasite.
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch.
More like 2.
My 7 year old niece who has a savings account earning interest is a parasite.
I pray there are no children near you that hear this crap.

Again, how are they paying that municple bond?

They are taking money away from a taxpayer to pay that bond off. She didn't earn that money, someone else did. That's the point.

So the 89 year-old and the 7 year-old are parasites, according to you. And, unless you are putting all your savings in a mattress, so are you.

Now answer the question. How would you fund a house or a business without "parasites" like the 89 year-old grandma, the 7 year-old girl, and probably yourself?

Last edited:

You don't like the question put to you so you dismiss it as "stupid"...Not here.

Stop replying with bullshit and answer the question.

So my 89 year old mother who has a municipal bond fund and savings paying her interest is a parasite.
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch.
More like 2.
My 7 year old niece who has a savings account earning interest is a parasite.
I pray there are no children near you that hear this crap.

Again, how are they paying that municple bond?

They are taking money away from a taxpayer to pay that bond off. She didn't earn that money, someone else did. That's the point.

You are an ignorant dumbass Joe.
The taxpayers SOLICIT citizens like my mother to BUY THEIR BONDS.
Fool.
Get away from that wheel barrow Joe. You do not know anything about modern machinery.
Does your mama know you are this stupid?

He's not ignorant. Ignorance can be corrected. Joe is actually STUPID.

You don't like the question put to you so you dismiss it as "stupid"...Not here.

Stop replying with bullshit and answer the question.

Sorry, man, I unsubscribed from this thread days agoooooo....

"Waaaaahhhhh, why don't you love greed and capitalism!"

It's tiresome.. we put plutocracy on the ballot and it lost. You're done.

Joe, my nephew works on the assembly line for a major auto maker.
My other nephew works at the dealer and sells the cars.
One works 40 hours a week for a salary and the other 70 hour weeks on commission.
Which one is a "working man"?

Forum List

Back