Illinois Goes All In, Moves To Ban All Guns, Criminalize Owners...

I always find these threats of confiscation funny.

Let's say it happned.

Knock, knock, "I'm here for your guns that I see are registered." Oh I sold them years ago at a gun show. "You have the paperwork" No, it was so long ago.

What do you think will happen next? Nothing. Maybe a fine. Gonna lock up half the country? Gonna get a search warrant for every home and tear them up?

Now multiple that scenario by a few million.

Idiots!

Last edited:

Let's say it happned.

Knock, knock, "I'm here for your guns that I see are registered." Oh I sold them years ago at a gun show. "You have the paperwork" No, it was so long ago.

What do you think will happen next? Nothing. Maybe a fine. Gonna lock up half the country? Gonna get a search warrant for every home and tear them up?

Idiots!

It has been done many many times in many countries all throughout history. It's certainly not impossible. A few more tragedies, and it will be a lot easier for Big Brother. Take a closer look at what Big Brother has done since 9/11. Anything's possible.

Let's say it happned.

Idiots!

It has been done many many times in many countries all throughout history. It's certainly not impossible. A few more tragedies, and it will be a lot easier for Big Brother. Take a closer look at what Big Brother has done since 9/11. Anything's possible.

To do it in this country I think is another issue. But a debatable one. When we reach that point it won't matter. Just don't see it happening.

Let's say it happned.

Idiots!

To do it in this country I think is another issue. But a debatable one. When we reach that point it won't matter. Just don't see it happening.

Since 9/11, Big Brother has done a lot of things once thought unthinkable. A few more awful tragedies is all they need. The NWO is all about disarming the People. America is their last hurdle. So definitely stay tuned.

Let's say it happned.

Idiots!

Officer, they were all lost when our canoe capsized.

Since 9/11, Big Brother has done a lot of things once thought unthinkable. A few more awful tragedies is all they need. The NWO is all about disarming the People. America is their last hurdle. So definitely stay tuned.

No doubt. No argument from me. This admin loves the UN.

The two bills have been tabled. They suddenly realized that they didn't have enough votes to pass the bills - at least that was the reason cited in the announcement.

They'll just have to hope for another school shooting to realize their tyrannical dreams.

And they are hoping for that. Just look at what Big Brother has done since 9/11. It paved the way for their Police State. So yes, they are hoping for more awful tragedies. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." A despicable piece of shit mutant once said that.

Absolutely correct. Politicians have been doing this for years on BOTH sides of the aisle, unfortunately. However, this president is taking the "midnight executive order" to heights never before seen.

Publicly he has, more or less stated on several occasions, that he will work "around" Congress and does so on a regular basis. It is becoming readily apparent to all but the most die-hard liberals that this man has little to no respect for the American form of governance and, whenever he can "dictate", he does.

In the United States, we have always been a hair's breath away from a Police State in that, should it ever become necessary, a Mayor or a Governor or a President can easily declare Marshall Law in times of emergency. It was put there so that an elected official can make the quick decisions he needs to to protect life and property.

I pray to God that Barry doesn't wake up one day and decide to "protect" us all from "ourselves". Would it surprise me if he did? Absolutely not.

I don't trust this "man" as far as I could throw him. It's a damn shame that our country has come to this, but there it is, nonetheless.

I pray to God that Barry doesn't wake up one day and decide to "protect" us all from "ourselves". Would it surprise me if he did? Absolutely not.
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it won't be that spontaneous. He's the type who will create a terrorist attack to justify implementing Martial Law.

They'll just have to hope for another school shooting to realize their tyrannical dreams.

And they are hoping for that. Just look at what Big Brother has done since 9/11. It paved the way for their Police State. So yes, they are hoping for more awful tragedies. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." A despicable piece of shit mutant once said that.

I love ya'lls new strawman. The dispicable liberal who wants more grade school children to be visciously murdered.

But the practice of capitalizing on a crisis sure as hell didn't start with Rahm.

"Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" we find the following: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor."

Does that mean these pseudo-conz were hoping for a new Pearl Harbor?

Actually yes, yes it does. And they got it on 9/11/2001

Forum List

Back