Illinois Goes All In, Moves To Ban All Guns, Criminalize Owners...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yes, this is really happening...

Illinois Senate President John Cullerton will reportedly introduce a draconian bill today in the Illinois legislature that will effectively ban all modern firearms, criminalize their owners, and subject their guns to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.

The proposed outlawing of firearms was confirmed by the NRA’s Illinois rep, according to Robert Farago, writing for The Truth About Guns website.

The move coincides with a federal effort by Senator Dianne Feinstein to introduce legislation outlawing semiautomatic firearms and imposing de facto confiscation.

From the Illinois State Rifle Association:

Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Pump action shotguns would be banned as well. This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called ‘assault weapons’ but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols. There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering. You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution.

Folks monitoring the effort to disembowel the Second Amendment in the Land of Lincoln say the bill has a 50-50 chance of passage.

They advise gun owners both in and out-of-state to call Senate President Cullerton at 217-782-2000 and contact state representatives at ilga.gov.

------------------------------------

They're coming for our guns. Period.

http://www.dailypaul.com/268337/illinois-goes-all-in-moves-to-ban-all-guns-criminalize-owners

Illinois Senate President John Cullerton will reportedly introduce a draconian bill today in the Illinois legislature that will effectively ban all modern firearms, criminalize their owners, and subject their guns to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.

The proposed outlawing of firearms was confirmed by the NRA’s Illinois rep, according to Robert Farago, writing for The Truth About Guns website.

The move coincides with a federal effort by Senator Dianne Feinstein to introduce legislation outlawing semiautomatic firearms and imposing de facto confiscation.

Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Pump action shotguns would be banned as well. This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called ‘assault weapons’ but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols. There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering. You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution.

Folks monitoring the effort to disembowel the Second Amendment in the Land of Lincoln say the bill has a 50-50 chance of passage.

They advise gun owners both in and out-of-state to call Senate President Cullerton at 217-782-2000 and contact state representatives at ilga.gov.

Illinois Goes All In, Moves To Ban All Guns, Criminalize Owners | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Pump action shotguns? Really?

Semi auto handguns? Really?

Guess they do want to grab guns.

Doesn't stand a snowball's chance of surviving an USSC challenge.

I was thinking that too, but then i remembered Roberts and the Obamacare travesty. I have absolutely no faith in our Supreme Court anymore. They clearly no longer represent America's best interests, or its Constitution. Most of them seem to be NWO Globalist puppets. I know that sounds paranoid and Conspiracy-minded, but it is how i feel now.

Well, if we have any enemies paying attention, it would be obvious which state would be an easy target.

Doesn't stand a snowball's chance of surviving an USSC challenge.

I was thinking that too, but then i remembered Roberts and the Obamacare travesty. I have absolutely no faith in our Supreme Court anymore. They clearly no longer represent America's best interests, or its Constitution. Most of them seem to be NWO Globalist puppets. I know that sounds paranoid and Conspiracy-minded, but it is how i feel now.

You aren't alone. You have plenty of company.

This should be a serious test case as to whether the war zone of Chicago can be brought to lower homicide rates.

We all knew it was coming.. Let all the leftists move to Illinois.. They can have the crime ridden city of Chicago.. HEY, LET'S JUST IGNORE ALL SCOTUS and Constitutional decisions.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:Illinois Goes All In, Moves To Ban All Guns, Criminalize Owners...:lol::lol::lol:

How about clean-up the State of the scum that live there commiting all the crime, including the large in charge...........

Do the cops have to turn in theirs as well:lol: I hope their is a mass exodus from the state, and it goes banktrupt.

Illinois Goes All In, Moves To Ban All Guns, Criminalize Owners | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Good for them. Not a chance in hell of it happening, but good for them to try.

Good for them. Not a chance in hell of it happening, but good for them to try.

Yes, because when only the government is allowed access to deadly force, SO MANY good things can happen.....

in other words, you don't have a clue what the bill says or whether it has any support.

i can promise, if it's passed and it actually says what you think it does, it will be overturned.

(which is why i'd bet it doesn't say what you think it does).

so stop frothing at the mouth.

and stop getting your "information" from the blogosphere.

Last edited:

in other words, you don't have a clue what the bill says or whether it has any support.

i can promise, if it's passed and it actually says what you think it does, it will be overturned.

For some reason, your promise isn't very comforting. Go figure.

For some reason, your promise isn't very comforting. Go figure.

you can say that. but last i checked, Heller is still law. and anything that smacks of a total ban is going to get slapped down.

so i'd like to know what 'effectively' means.

Forum List

Back