Illinois Fascism

SO YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO LAW BREAKERS? :lol:

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED...GANG BANGERS TOO.

:neutral:
I have a novel idea. Move. Everyone who dislikes Ill laws, should move. Ill, love it or leave it.

:lol:

Oh I wish I could! When I went to school in AZ, I shouldn't have left. The wife convinced me to go back to Liberalism Gone Bad Chicago and now I am stuck here.

Actually I am jealous of Gunny. If I had my choice I would be living in TX, UT or AZ!

Being such s H-U-G-E defender of rights I would think something this infringing would have been on your radar 5 YEARS AGO. :lol:

WENT INTO EFFECT 4 YEARS AGO.

Guess my previous response to you zoomed right over the flattop, huh?

Then shame on you! You need to pay better attention. The fate of the Republic hangs in the balance. Keep up the good work Gunny. Just try harder:lol:

*yawn*

You keep trying ... have been trying for about 3 years ... and you just ain't got what it takes. Take your little delusions of grandeur and wishing you had an argument and find some 5th grader. I still wouldn't bet money your dumb ass would win.

Nope! As a FOID card and gun holder in IL, you can't carry a gun on you for any purpose! Now that is a facist law!

Guess I better not go to Illinois. A whole freakin' state controlled by one bleeding heart liberal city.

Nice.
When I go to the range to fire off my Springfield XDM. I need to place my gun in a bag (unload) and in the trunk. Then I must put the bullets in a seperate bag in the trunk and the bullets can't be in a clip! Then I can't take them out of the trunk until I get to the range!

Talk about facism!

I carry my shit loaded, under the seat. Legally. :cool:

Nope! As a FOID card and gun holder in IL, you can't carry a gun on you for any purpose! Now that is a facist law!

How can I legally transport a firearm on my person or in my vehicle?

Three statutory codes regulate the possession, transfer, and transportation of firearms- the Criminal Code, the Wildlife Code, and the Firearm Owner’s Identification Act. Under Unlawful Use of Weapons (UUW) in the Criminal Code, persons who have been issued a valid FOID card may transport a firearm anywhere in their vehicle or on their person as long as the firearm is unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container. Firearms that are not immediately accessible or are broken down in a non-functioning state may also be carried or transported under the Criminal Code. The Wildlife Code, however, is more restrictive. It requires that all firearms transported in or on any vehicle be unloaded and in a case. Because of this, it is recommended that, in order to be in compliance with all statutes, all firearms be transported:

1. Unloaded and,
2. Enclosed in a case, and
3. By persons who have a valid FOID card.

Source: Illinois State Police titled “Transport Your Gun Legally” – Commonly asked questions on transporting firearms. George H. Ryan, Governor; Illinois State Police, Sam W. Nolen, Director; Dept. of Natural Resources, Brent Manning, Director.

(Printed by the Authority of the State of Illinois, ISP Central Printing Section, ISP 1-154 [8-00] 70M).

How do I take advantage of this law to increase my personal safety?

Purchase a concealed carry fanny pack and carry an unloaded gun with magazines at the ready in the compartment. You will be just “Six Seconds From Safety” as you can open the case and quickly lock and load your handgun should a use of lethal force situation arise. Not as good as a concealed carry law, but a lot better than it used to be!

For a purse, carry an unloaded gun with magazines in a container, case, or carrying box. Then place that inside your purse. Yep, you’re probably going to have to carry a large-sized purse to fit the container in it. Then again, some guns out there are small enough that the carrying case is the size of your hand, so you many not need a large purse after all.

Linky

Does ANYONE in the state of IL own a freakin' copy of the US Constitution?:eusa_eh:

Illinois.gov - Illinois Government News Network (IGNN) - Search the News Results

A little slow on the uptake Gunny?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 23, 2005

Illinois.gov - Illinois Government News Network (IGNN) - Search the News Results

Exceptions to the FOID card Act currently in place for firearms will also apply to Taser and stun guns. Illinois law already prohibits stun gun and Tasers from being concealed and carried.

This bill is effective January 1st, 2006.

No, idiot. Are you a little slow, period? Do I look like I live in f-ing IL to you. There's clue, top right of my posts. You think I keep up with each and every state's commie laws?

Gunny can't live in Illinois because he personally knows both parents.:lol:

Stun and taser gun incapacitate a person to helplessness. I don't want criminals and rapist running around with these weapons. In fact, I think these are guns at all and should be regulated harder than normal guns.

Imagine these scenarios:
(1) You're a man (doesn't matter your size) walking along a street and you get zapped. Your helpless. A theft can steal your money, a Shogun Opps I mean a gay rapist can butt slam you, a lunatic can beat you senselessly and a serial killer can kill you.
(2) You're a child walking home, PF Titmore, opps I mean child molester, can zap the child and toss him/her in the trunk without any resistance or NOISE.
(3) You're a women walking to your car and a rapist zaps you. End of game.

These weapons make people extremely vulnerable and they should fall into the hands of predators, theft or killers. They should be watched, monitored and restricted.

In fact it would be GROSSLY Negligence and utterly reckless to not regulate and background check these weopans. In fact I think they should be tracked and monitored!

This is a sane law created by an utter incompetent moron, nevertheless, every doggie his its day!

Or I can just hit you over the head with a rock :eusa_eh:

Want me to get a Stonebearer's license while you and your jackbooted buddies confiscate all the city's stones?

Not to mention canes, bottles, and piano wire.

You realize, of course, that only those who are already inclined to obey the law obey these laws, right?

I have a novel idea. Move. Everyone who dislikes Ill laws, should move. Ill, love it or leave it.

:lol:

Oh I wish I could! When I went to school in AZ, I shouldn't have left. The wife convinced me to go back to Liberalism Gone Bad Chicago and now I am stuck here.

Actually I am jealous of Gunny. If I had my choice I would be living in TX, UT or AZ!

Do be forwarned that there are two Arizonas. You might Phoenix (Sheriff Joe Arpaio) if you like a police state, or you might prefer Tucson in you're to the Left (all the attempts to recognize homosexual marriages ad suchis form Tucson.)

They both have fucked budgets, though.

Forum List

Back