Illinois Fascism

er, that's a little old hoss.

somebody must have a copy somewhere since blago is under indictment.

I avoid that state at all cost. They make their citizens deer hunt with shot-guns because rifles are too dangerous. They will pull you over for no reason & give you a ticket for not wearing a seat belt when you went past them, even when you were. They also tow & impound your vehicle if you leave it for 2 hours. They even charge you sales tax on top of gasoline tax. Their sales tax rate is 10%. It is a total police state. Oh did I forget to mention they were voted the most corrupt state in the union.

Last edited:
It starts out "We the people", right?

We've seen it, but our politicians write in the rest, I think. :eusa_shhh:

Geez ... do you have to register baseball bats and penknives too?

"All owners of a kitchen cutlery set will please report to City Hall to have their kitchen knives registered .....":cuckoo:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm................

Should I be the one to point out that Blogo is no longer Governor of Illinois and that this is 2010 and not 2005?

And? By your alleged "logic" then, you are saying that because FDR is no longer President I don't have to pay for Social Security?:eusa_eh:

Last I checked, the State of Illinois requires any citizen thereof to register for a Firearms Owner Identification (FOID) card if they desire to own and possess a firearm. You cannot purchase a firearm nor ammunition without it.

Please explain what part of the Constitution or the latest Supreme Court ruling states that it's okay to do that?

Geez ... do you have to register baseball bats and penknives too?

"All owners of a kitchen cutlery set will please report to City Hall to have their kitchen knives registered .....":cuckoo:

But we don't have to register our fingernail clippers. :woohoo:

yet ... :doubt:

Forum List

Back