Illinois Election Officials Caught Lying about Military Ballots

Ame®icano;2856862 said:
If Bush had brought them home like he should have, we wouldn't be having this conversation today........................

But, since they're still there, we should prevent them from voting and blame Bush for it?

You got that lib-speak down.

thmfln130l.jpg

Military votes predominately Republican. You know it and we know it. So why call names and try to pretend it isn't true?

Didn't I just say that?
Like " there is no scientific poll"

I thought that would be rather understandable. Or do I need to type slower?
No it isn't what you just said.

Let me type it s l o w l y for you.

W H A T - I S - U N S C I E N T I F I C - A B O U T - T H E - A C T U A L - V O T E ? ? ?

You can't be this stupid..... Does the actual vote show that the military voters lean to the right? Why yes , yes that is exactly what it shows. And if you could read English you would see that I said there was no scientific poll. But said only the actual vote would be considered as such. Or do you have a comprehension problem?

"Interesting but still not exactly scientific. What I am seeing is there is no scientific poll, only the actual voting."

So I took your input and admitted that there was a problem with the poll I quoted, and you still want to argue over it. Sorry but that is plain stupidity....
This is the first time you have admitted there was a problem with the Military Times poll, in fact when I posted the article that pointed out the bias in your poll you challenged it.

You claimed the military voted PREDOMINATELY GOP and used a cooked poll to back up that predominance. The actual vote shows only a slight "lean" towards the GOP when past military members, who are predominately GOP, are combined with current members of the military who are more female, minority, and younger, and who more resemble the voting patterns of their college peers. The current military supported Obama with their money much more than POW McCain. The current military is nothing like the people polled by the Military Times.

Illinois. Vote. Corruption.

Soldiers v Inmates.

Illinois Soldiers Wait for Ballots. Prisoners Get Hand Delivery. - Big Government

Capitol Confidential
Illinois Soldiers Wait for Ballots. Prisoners Get Hand Delivery.
by Capitol Confidential

Over 35 counties in Illinois missed the deadline to mail military ballots to our soldiers defending America. But in Chicago, county election officials have taken special steps to ensure that no inmates at the Cook County Jail are unable to cast a ballot.

new-prisoner--voting-rights_medium

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to the jail. They don’t even wait for the inmates to apply – they bring the applications with the ballots! Over 2,600 inmates have cast ballots so far – strikingly similiar to the 2,600 soldiers who will likely not recieve a ballot for the Nov 2 election.

Disgraceful does not begin to describe the Illinois Election system.

WLS-AM 890

By Adam Zielinski

CHICAGO (WLS) - Inmates at the Cook County Jail may be locked up but election officials are making certain they don't get denied their right to vote.

This comes on the heels of news that soldiers overseas may not have their votes counted because local election authorities failed to mail their ballots in time.

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to Cook County's 2,600-plus inmates, according to a BigGovernment.com report.

Inmates need not apply in advance in order to cast their ballot. Election authorities bring the applications with them along with the ballots.

Soldiers v Inmates.

Illinois Soldiers Wait for Ballots. Prisoners Get Hand Delivery. - Big Government

Capitol Confidential
by Capitol Confidential

Over 35 counties in Illinois missed the deadline to mail military ballots to our soldiers defending America. But in Chicago, county election officials have taken special steps to ensure that no inmates at the Cook County Jail are unable to cast a ballot.

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to the jail. They don’t even wait for the inmates to apply – they bring the applications with the ballots! Over 2,600 inmates have cast ballots so far – strikingly similiar to the 2,600 soldiers who will likely not recieve a ballot for the Nov 2 election.

WLS-AM 890

By Adam Zielinski

CHICAGO (WLS) - Inmates at the Cook County Jail may be locked up but election officials are making certain they don't get denied their right to vote.

This comes on the heels of news that soldiers overseas may not have their votes counted because local election authorities failed to mail their ballots in time.

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to Cook County's 2,600-plus inmates, according to a BigGovernment.com report.

Inmates need not apply in advance in order to cast their ballot. Election authorities bring the applications with them along with the ballots.

Makes one almost wonder if the applications are given to all prisoners or only those who promise to vote a certain way..... But I am not making that claim, Just wondering...

Soldiers v Inmates.

Capitol Confidential
by Capitol Confidential

WLS-AM 890

By Adam Zielinski

Makes one almost wonder if the applications are given to all prisoners or only those who promise to vote a certain way..... But I am not making that claim, Just wondering...

When it comes to IL and elections, in particular Cook County, nothing would surprise me.

Forum List

Back