LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGITIMATE ALIENS

No human is illegal?

il·le·git·i·mate
Adjective

Not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules: "an illegitimate exercise of power by the military".
(of a child) Born of parents not lawfully married to each other.

Synonyms
unlawful - illegal - misbegotten - lawless - illicit

Sounds like "illegal aliens" to me. By definition, Hispanic natives cannot be illegal aliens.
Yet about 50 percent of children born to Hispanic natives are illegitimate.
Obama has often been referred to as an "illegitimate president" as in "illegal."

ILLEGITIMATE ALIENS
UNAUTHROIZED ALIENS
UNDOCUMENED ALIENS
NON-RESIDENT ALIEN

By definition, Hispanic natives cannot be illegal aliens.
Obama has often been referred to as an "illegitimate president" as in "illegal."

Definition of 'Alien'
Any person who is not a citizen of the country in which he or she lives.

Definition of 'Nonresident Alien'
A non-U.S. citizen who doesn't pass the green card test or the substantial presence test. If a non-citizen currently has a green card or has had a green card in the past calender year, he or she would pass the green card test and would be classified as a resident alien.

Definition of 'Resident Alien'
A foreigner who is a permanent resident of the country in which he or she resides but does not have citizenship. To fall under this classification in the U.S., you need to either currently have a green card or have had one in the last calendar year.
Resident Alien Definition | Investopedia
Resident aliens in the bible or not Illegal Aliens who are in the country illegally with permission or green cards, that pro-amnesty advocates and radical religionists like to
claim.

Politically correct bullies don’t like the hear politically correct word “Illegal Aliens.”

I've always thought of "illegitimate" in the terms of children being born out of wedlock. Not too many people are concerned with that these days, but that's for another conversation.
I think the term "illegal alien" is a bit of a misnomer also. An 'alien' is someone who is foreign to, or not a citizen of, a particular locale or country. A person can migrate to a place, and if they cross borders without adhering to immigration laws, they do so illegally. So in this particular usage, the term "illegal alien" is probably as close to correct as we can get.

What do you mean by "Hispanic native?"

Native of Mexico?

If so, then he or she could certainly be an illegal alien if they happen to be in the USA via an illegal border crossing for example.

The lefties have been telling everyone who listens that the term "illegal alien" is both a syntax error AND politically incorrect.

But they are wrong.

It is actually just a bit too accurate for their taste in propaganda.

Native of Mexico?

If so, then he or she could certainly be an illegal alien if they happen to be in the USA via an illegal border crossing for example.

Really a non-issue but I should have said Hiispanic Americans.

Native of Mexico?

It is a non-issue, but that attempt at "precision" might not have helped. A Mexican is an American (Central America, that is).

And some Mexicans claim that much of the south west USA "is" Mexican.

Illegitimate is synonyms with unlawful-illegal-lawless. Illegitimate alien is politically correct. Yes, a human can be illegal and an Ilegal Alien. Illegal and illegitimate as adjetives, not nouns.

Last edited:
Illegitimate is synonyms with unlawful-illegal-lawless. Illegitimate alien is politically correct. Yes, a human can be illegal and an Ilegal Alien. Illegal and illegitimate as adjetives, not nouns.

Illegal alien means here illegally.

Illegitimate might be taken as meaning born out of wedlock.

No human being can BE illegal. But his or her actions can be. And thus, it is used as an adjective describing their presence here. Their very first act IN the USA is to violate its law.

What do you mean by "Hispanic native?":eek:

Native of Mexico?

It is a non-issue, but that attempt at "precision" might not have helped. A Mexican is an American (Central America, that is).

I don't claim to be precise.

Some people claim their s---t don't stink either.

Hispanic American
n.
1. A U.S. citizen or resident of Hispanic descent.
2. A Spanish American.

Hispanic American
n.
2. A Spanish American.

I always presume that your shit stinks.

And if a Mexican is of Spanish descent, then he would be a Spanish American (albeit Central American).

Hispanic American
n.
2. A Spanish American.

And if a Mexican is of Spanish descent, then he would be a Spanish American (albeit Central American).

Then little fuck, let's call them North Amrican Hispanics. and South Amrican Hispanics and Central Amerian Hispanic which is poitically incorrect.

Hispanic American
n.
2. A Spanish American.

Then little fuck, let's call them North Amrican Hispanics. and South Amrican Hispanics and Central Amerian Hispanic which is poitically incorrect.

Hey, Lil'Ol'Shmuck, why not just call them what they are (because lots of illegals aren't of Spanish descent at all, you know, you dope)?

They are "illegal aliens."

Period.

End of story.

No need for your dopey thread or any of your addled, senile spew.

:thup:

ILLEGITIMATE ALIENS

No human is illegal?

il·le·git·i·mate
Adjective

Not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules: "an illegitimate exercise of power by the military".

Synonyms

Sounds like "illegal aliens" to me. By definition, Hispanic natives cannot be illegal aliens.

All persons born in the United States are citizens, regardless the origin, nationality, or ‘legal’ status of his parents.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process, including those 'undocumented'; all persons are presumed innocent of a given crime, including the ‘crime' of being in the county ‘illegally,’ until found guilty in a court of law.

See: 14th Amendment, US Constitution, Plyler v. Doe (1982).

Otherwise, ‘illegitimate alien’ and most everything in the OP and the OP’s subsequent posts are meaningless gibberish.

ILLEGITIMATE ALIENS

No human is illegal?

il·le·git·i·mate
Adjective

Synonyms

All persons born in the United States are citizens, regardless the origin, nationality, or ‘legal’ status of his parents.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process, including those 'undocumented'; all persons are presumed innocent of a given crime, including the ‘crime' of being in the county ‘illegally,’ until found guilty in a court of law.

See: 14th Amendment, US Constitution, Plyler v. Doe (1982).

Otherwise, ‘illegitimate alien’ and most everything in the OP and the OP’s subsequent posts are meaningless gibberish.

All persons born in the United States are citizens, regardless the origin, nationality, or ‘legal’ status of his parents. = generally true, but not always true. The child of a diplomat born in an American hospital is NOT a U.S. citizen on the basis of being born on U.S. soil, for example.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process, including those 'undocumented'; all persons are presumed innocent of a given crime, including the ‘crime' of being in the county ‘illegally,’ until found guilty in a court of law. = also marginally true, but quite irrelevant. A person who, with full intent and no legal right to do so, fires an arrow into the heart of a guy he wants to kill and thereby manages to kill is ALSO presumed to be innocent. He may be innocent until proven guilty in the EYES of the LAW, but he's still actually guilty.

More simply stated, our Constitutional rights are often insured regardless of citizenship or alien-age.

An illegal alien does not have to be criminally prosecuted in a court of law and thereby shown to be guilty of a crime in order to be yanked before an Immigration Court and found to be removable. But if the Government wishes to put the illegal alien in jail or prison, the illegal alien would have to be prosecuted in a Court of Law. (Immigration Courts are NOT Courts of Law. They are Administrative courts; mere arms of the Executive Branch.)

Forum List

Back