illegals

you can go to a street corner early in the morning and there will be like 50 of them standing around waiting to get picked up for a job.

what they need to do is crack down on the people giving them jobs.

immagration know where they are but they just want do their job. some unemployed amer should have their jobs. usually if you don't do your job your replaced.

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Punish those who hire them...severly! The well dries up, they go home.

you are so fucking dishonest, punish the employer,, punish the employer, forbid them a means of checking citizenship put punish them for not checking. dishones fuckery at it's best

'Punish those who hire them...severly! The well dries up, they go home.'

They will NOT/NEVER go home! Go home to what??? Crime, misery, poverty, chaos, lawlessness, etc. Besides, they love the freebies that this country gives them and now with Obama in office, they stand to be given much more. Tragically for this country, we will see it turn into a third world country in the next year - if it is not already. The poverty that the USA has imported in the last decade has been tremendous and more are due to arrive very soon. And let's not forget those who will be coming, with our permission, from Iraq and Afganistan.

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

The jobs that illegals are hired for is the kind of work that not everybody wants to do... The American citizens that are layed off are those who has a kind of degree, or at least a GED. Illegals are not taking your jobs because obviously they dont have a social security number, there's no competition. Stop blaming them for everything and take some responsabily, if somebody got layed off it is because that person wasnt qualified enough to keep that job not because and illegal is taking his/her position ...duh!

If illegal aliens are allowed to choose which of our laws (or all) they do not want to follow, I think the citizens should be given the same choice.
I would like to choose not to follow the law that requires me to pay taxes. Just think if all the taxpayers made the same choice. The standard of living for all would decrease.
We have laws to be obeyed, not to pick and choose which ones we want to follow. If there is no intention of enforcing a law, remove it. One of the duties for our government written in our Constitution, is to protect this nation (and our borders). From way back, immigrants were channeled to places were they were documented and had health inspections (if the failed they were sent back). If we are allowing people to 'freely' break the law by entering the country illegally, we cannot know: how many people are here (why do we have to do census?), we don't know any way of identifying them (if they commit crimes), we do not know if they are carrying contagious diseases (or biological contaminants). These are all things that must be policed to keep the civilization we currently have.
Some illegal aliens use our health care facilities without paying (sending overall costs higher), and then they turn around and sue medical staff for malpractice on care they did not pay for, increasing insurance rates and medical costs again.
If the laws need changed then change them. There are proceedures to enter this country. Use it. If you think it is too long (get used to it, that will be how health care is run), ask your representatives to streamline it.

Dear we pay taxes... Oh my God what is the big deal, this country was formed with illegals from all around the world many, many years ago...this country from the begining has been a multicultural country....

Here we go with the illegals again. This would be such an easy problem to solve. We have a National Guard in every State in the Union. Those along the border should take their National Guard folks and spread them out about every 300 yards along the Southern border with Mexico. Make sure they all have a well-oiled, finely crafted, working machine gun. Spred those machine guns out along those 300 yard posts that we established. Then get a nice big plane and load it up with fliers stating in both English and Spanish that anyone detected trying to sneak into the country would be shot dead. Drop those fliers all along the Mexican border so they would be easy to find and read. Then shoot a couple to let them knnow we aren't fooling around any more. Why I bet you wouldn't have to shoot but one or two illegal aliens or drug smugglers and the word would travel real fast in Mexico that the US has finally quit screwing around and are now serious about keeping the border protected. That's how you secure your borders for the in-coming riff-raff.

wow ..is this how you portray your country?? you missed the word killers at the end....

Yea i hate illegals as well.....but the only plus is that they do the jobs no else wants too.

Why do you exactly hate illegals? Give a grown up answer besides "they take our jobs" "they dont pay taxes" .... and do not try to say "they are criminal" because white people commit crimes as well......

Yea i hate illegals as well.....but the only plus is that they do the jobs no else wants too.

Why do you exactly hate illegals? Give a grown up answer besides "they take our jobs" "they dont pay taxes" .... and do not try to say "they are criminal" because white people commit crimes as well......

They are criminals because they are over here illegally. I don't hate illegals, I dislike our politicians for not taking measures to close the borders. There are a lot of unemployed people in this country right now that would do the work that the illegals are doing.
A good percentage don't pay taxes, or do cheat on the taxes, along with identity theft.
White and black people do commit crimes, but they are citizens of this country. Other illegals come here and commit crimes, and are in gangs to promote, and commit crimes.
Do some research on how much it costs the nearly bankrupt state of California with illegals. Do the research of prisoners that are illegals in the State of California.
I hope that was grown up enough for you, and that you are grown up enough to understand it.

Last edited:
Meister, then go to your politicians Dem and Pub, for both parties love illegals. One wants them for cheap labor so Big Business is happy; the other wants them because when they become naturalized, they normally vote one particular party for at least two generations. Talk to the politicians!

If illegal aliens are allowed to choose which of our laws (or all) they do not want to follow, I think the citizens should be given the same choice.
I would like to choose not to follow the law that requires me to pay taxes. Just think if all the taxpayers made the same choice. The standard of living for all would decrease.
We have laws to be obeyed, not to pick and choose which ones we want to follow. If there is no intention of enforcing a law, remove it. One of the duties for our government written in our Constitution, is to protect this nation (and our borders). From way back, immigrants were channeled to places were they were documented and had health inspections (if the failed they were sent back). If we are allowing people to 'freely' break the law by entering the country illegally, we cannot know: how many people are here (why do we have to do census?), we don't know any way of identifying them (if they commit crimes), we do not know if they are carrying contagious diseases (or biological contaminants). These are all things that must be policed to keep the civilization we currently have.
Some illegal aliens use our health care facilities without paying (sending overall costs higher), and then they turn around and sue medical staff for malpractice on care they did not pay for, increasing insurance rates and medical costs again.
If the laws need changed then change them. There are proceedures to enter this country. Use it. If you think it is too long (get used to it, that will be how health care is run), ask your representatives to streamline it.

Dear we pay taxes... Oh my God what is the big deal, this country was formed with illegals from all around the world many, many years ago...this country from the begining has been a multicultural country....

This is laughable, most who came to this country in the last century, came and stood in lines to become citizens. Does Ellis Island mean anything to you?

http://www.referencecenter.com/ref/reference/EllisIsl/Ellis_Island?invocationType=ar1clk&flv=1

Meister, then go to your politicians Dem and Pub, for both parties love illegals. One wants them for cheap labor so Big Business is happy; the other wants them because when they become naturalized, they normally vote one particular party for at least two generations. Talk to the politicians!

:eusa_eh: Try reading my second sentence in post #95. I blame the politicians, I didn't state one party or another...I stated politicians.

what would the law do if you broke the law, reward you thats what their doing for illegals and using your hard earned tax dollar to do it.

Forum List

Back