Illegals

Wow. Isn’t that a rather apocryphal and misleading question? Sarcasm is a poor excuse for wit. The OP probably read that off a bumper sticker. Well, what if, in 1492 the world was fit to burst with 7 billion people, and there were no new unexplored lands that were open? I think we would have had the INS or equivalent 500 years ago. Illegal immigrants of today understand the situation and know what they are doing is wrong by even their own standards. What if ALL folks just respected each other and stopped looking for excuses to do whatever they please?

Last edited:
Wow. Isn’t that a rather apocryphal and misleading question? Sarcasm is a poor excuse for wit. The OP probably read that off a bumper sticker. Well, what if, in 1492 the world was fit to burst with 7 billion people, and there were no new unexplored lands that were open? I think we would have had the INS or equivalent 500 years ago. Illegal immigrants of today understand the situation and know what they are doing is wrong by even their own standards. What if ALL folks just respected each other and stopped looking for excuses to do whatever they please?
They were not "unexplored lands" and were NOT "open". They were populated by 13 million people. What gave the Euros the "divine right" to come in, enslave, torture, and murder the indigenous population for the aggrandizement of a Spanish or Portuguese king?

First of all, you sound a little desperate. Second of all, you sound a little desperate. I am not your enemy here. My great grandparents immigrated legally, and that isn't a joke. When you say "WE" and "Eruros' , I would like to know what you are referring too. that sounds a little sterotyped if not racist. Second of all, my great grandparents immigrated here LEGALLY in the 1880's and they didn't murder anyone or steal from anyone to get here. Don't paint everyone with a broad brush. Please, kid, this isn't 1492 and you know it. All those illegal aliens KNOW what era they live in and they know full well what laws they are breaking. This isn't 1492.

Last edited:
Right now, the drug war has combined with immigration, to leave the US and the rest of the world infested with gangs, in every prison, in every town, with cartels over them, including law uneven-enforcement cartels.

Immigration including illegal boosted US real estate way, way up, and now that the FBI and CIA knew the terrorists were in the US, and they didn't share the data, we have to pay for a DHS, to keep them straight, and ICE and Border Patrol have a wall and sensors and choppers, etc., to help them finally keep the stampede under control.

Only now, the US isn't worth living in, for many people. We won't have the media, to blow up our real estate, again, now that the southern border is shutting down.

And nobody gets constitutional rights, no matter who thinks he gets those. That is a fight, you can't win.

First of all, you sound a little desperate. Second of all, you sound a little desperate. I am not your enemy here. My great grandparents immigrated legally, and that isn't a joke. When you say "WE" and "Eruros' , I would like to know what you are referring too. that sounds a little sterotyped if not racist. Second of all, my great grandparents immigrated here LEGALLY in the 1880's and they didn't murder anyone or steal from anyone to get here. Don't paint everyone with a broad brush. Please, kid, this isn't 1492 and you know it. All those illegal aliens KNOW what era they live in and they know full well what laws they are breaking. This isn't 1492.
You have missed it entirely! I'm not complaining about the Meskins coming in now.
Here's a hint.

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
You have missed it entirely! I'm not complaining about the Meskins coming in now.
Here's a hint.

thumbnail.aspx

Isn't that funny, in an odd funny in a not humorous strange funny kind of way. Everyone says " you are missing the point here..." I don't need any hints. I got the point years ago. Now, let's turn this sad little pathetic issue on it's side. Pretend this was about people caught speeding , cheating on their taxes or were abusing animals? It doesn't matter what ethnicity they are, they KNOW what the hell the are doing and they also KNOW it is punishable, They know by their own standards what they do is wrong. So? Please. Don't defend THEM. That is exactly what you are doing.

Here's a hint.

thumbnail.aspx
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that funny, in an odd funny in a not humorous strange funny kind of way. Everyone says " you are missing the point here..." I don't need any hints. I got the point years ago. Now, let's turn this sad little pathetic issue on it's side. Pretend this was about people caught speeding , cheating on their taxes or were abusing animals? It doesn't matter what ethnicity they are, they KNOW what the hell the are doing and they also KNOW it is punishable, They know by their own standards what they do is wrong. So? Please. Don't defend THEM. That is exactly what you are doing.[/QUOTE]
I'm not defending any of you. I'm Native American and as far as I'm concerned, you are ALL illegal immigrants! So don't get all high and mighty! Your people have just been squatting here for 150 years longer than the Jalapino munchers!

Forum List

Back