Illegal's Right To Work

In my opinion, it has more to do with the right's version of supply side economics, simply bailout the wealthiest with policies public and then let it trickle down. some on the left are trying to convince the right, that supply side economics should be supplying us with better governance at lower cost.

Dollars & Diapers

A very laissez-faire attitude towards governance-free capitalism opens complicated doors to cheap labor and minimum wage issues.

I'm thinking of a consumer electronics store in New Orleans, Louisiana owned by a family immigrated from Saudi Arabia and decorated with various Middle Eastern themed ornaments, and I wonder if such a store accentuates the positive confluences created by a free market or if it creates the impression of pure profiteerism/opportunism.

That's why Richie Rich is perhaps my favorite American comic book character.

:50:

Richie Rich 1980 TV series - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 37060
Making money is good. There will always be folks with more than others. The essence of America is hard work does pay off in the long run. One great example is the recent story of one man that walked 21 miles per day to and from work. The story spread and someone got a hold of it and someone asked for contributions to buy this elderly worker a car. That turned in to the neighborhood of 300,000 dollars!! So he has a comfortable living and still holds his job all because he was determined to keep working through all the weather walking a greater distance every day than most folks do in a month or more. Capitalism works in mysterious ways.

Yo, where is Code Pink, and the rest of the Radicals? They should be in Washington yelling at the top of there pathetic voice, calling Obama a TRAITOR!

Traitor-in-the-White-House.jpg

Forum List

Back