Illegals rape 14 year old Texas girl.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Let's see the amnesty shitheads defend this one.

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.

The two Honduran natives, who told police they are in the U.S. illegally, made advances at the victim and then raped her, she told police. The victim’s cousin discovered her in the bathtub and brought her home.

FOXNews.com - Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

Let's see the amnesty shitheads defend this one.

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.

The two Honduran natives, who told police they are in the U.S. illegally, made advances at the victim and then raped her, she told police. The victim’s cousin discovered her in the bathtub and brought her home.

FOXNews.com - Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

Yes, their immigration status was clearly the deciding factor in this case. :rolleyes:

Don't you love the "Americans do it too!" argument? The fact remains that THIS girl would not have been raped if they weren't here, Period.

Any word on their priors? I'd bet they have some.

Don't you love the "Americans do it too!" argument? The fact remains that THIS girl would not have been raped if they weren't here, Period.

You know they do Chanel. These are the kind that LOVE being here illegally! They get caught doing something like this and the first thing out of their mouth is "I'm here illegally" and then they get to sit in a prison specifically designed for illegal immigrants and then get shipped back to their country of origin just to hop the fence and do it all over again...

Rape is wrong regardless of whether or not you are here illegally or illegally.

Shit like this is just propaganda.

Of course, a certain cross section of USMB eats it up.

Shit like this is just propaganda.

Of course, a certain cross section of USMB eats it up.

Give us a break Article 15, damn near everything that's written on this messageboard is propaganda. It's just everyone has a preference on what side of the table to sit at and what sounds good to "gobble" up.

Why do illegals seem to love underage girls so much?
Age of Consent in Mexico:
Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Mexico, criminal legislation is shared between the federal and state governments. The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with children 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances). Local state laws may override the federal law. In practice , the decision as to whether or not to prosecute is left to state authorities regardless of the younger person's age. At state level, the minimum ages of consent vary between 12 (and puberty in a few states) and 15, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities vary from 16 to 18 (most common 18).
What that means is:
Hetero sex is ok with 12 year olds and up,
Gay sex is ok with 18 year olds and up.

Still lovin' that Multiculturalism?

Hi Hawk:

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said ...

This is exactly what We The Sheeple deserve for allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE doing whatever they please. Your kids are next ...

GL,

Terral

What we need to do is hunt down all of the direct descendants of Christopher Columbus, and hold them responsible for this outrage because, had Columbus not discovered America . . .

Yes but in this case the crime could had been totally prevented if laws were enforced.

Yes, the same crimes are commited by our own citizens, usually by repeat offenders who are let back onto the streets thanks to our lax judicial system that has been weakened by liberals to heavily favor criminal rights and shorter prison sentencing.

It's not an argument, but rather a statement of fact.

Nor is it a justification that illegal immigrants should stay here.

I thank the OP for alerting me to the fact that someone was raped. And I encourage him to alert me to every rape.

Yes but in this case the crime could had been totally prevented if laws were enforced.

Really?

Unless it comes to light that ALL of the suspects were at one time apprehended, identified as illegal, and then released by law enforcement that argument doesn't hold water. You can't "enforce" a law on someone you haven't caught breaking it yet.

Forum List

Back