Illegals Rape 12 Year Old American

Originally posted by OCA
You're going to have to do better than that, its a very weak effort on your part. I expected better from you and the dissappointment is weighing heavy on my heart.

A little hint, there is nothing on this board that can punk me.;)

I'll do better next time, papa. Please don't beat me or feed me gruel.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
he got the shit beat out of him in January by a group of older kids in the public school his idiot father put him in. he was one of 4 white kids in the entire school. Yeah. the asshole ex pulled him from a good private school and stuck him into a public school in the guts of fort worth. These kids were 'sweeping the white trash from their school'. I was kicked, intimidated, nearly spit on, felt up and so forth when I went up there to take him out.
he was given a ticket for getting beat up. I had my car surrounded by teachers and students alike and I was scared. Not nearly as scared as my baby was when he was beaten so severely that his spleen was enlarged. Its a long story that makes me physically ill and I cant even go through it here
* note *
The person that says one derogatory remark about this, I WILL hunt your ass down and serve to you the worst ass whipping of your pathetic, pitiful existence. Count on it.

Anyway, then this happens to him 2 weeks ago. Now my child asks me, "Mom, why do black people hate me so much? I dont hate anyone". Yeah. YOU answer that for my child. Ive answered all the other questions....easy ones like 'what is God', 'where do the stars go in the morning', and 'where do babies come from'.

Holy shit, KL, no wonder you're lookin' to pack heat.

That is an unbelievable story and one worth writing your public officials about. Shit, you should be on Oprah! Another reason for me not to mess with Texas, and I don't plan to...

I'm not quite sure what to say except fuck your ex(figuratively) and fuck the school system. If I had gone to Hartford High I would have been about 1 of 20 honkies out of maybe 1500 students. Sometimes I wish I went, because I had friends that did and had no(or minimal) problems. But mostly I am glad not to have been put in that situation.

"Mom, why do black people hate me so much? I dont hate anyone". --- We live in an unfair world. And we have to deal with it as best we can. Such an innocent question with complicated answers. I would tell my son something like: "Because they don't know any better. When you grow up in an enviroment where education is not emphasized, where drug-use, poverty and homelessness occur at alarming rates....people are angry and they do and say fucked up things." Pulling him out of that school is about all you can do. Things can only get better for him :D .

As for the rest of your response, I'll get to that after I figure out out how to configure NTFS permissions and create a Domain-based Dfs root replica.:rolleyes:

But, essentially, my post doesn't disrespect the child in the story or other victims. It disrespects D for continuously using victims of horrifying rapes and murders as "examples" of the inferiority of blacks and hispanics and why they should not be allowed in this country.

Clearly he "gets off" on this...
I certianly won't make a similar post, though, seeing how you all interpret it differently.

While I have no interest in pleasing all of you--that's not what free speech is about--I don't aim to offend those who don't offend me. That's for sure.

Originally posted by nycflasher

How do we balance these two things?

telling minorities they are too stupid to be held to the same standards as whites is not the answer.

Originally posted by nycflasher

There are plenty of people with skills/qualifications that are held back due to race or financial need.

name one person that you know that has been held back because of their race. As far as financial need, NEWSFLASH! there are grants, student loans, financial aid, and oh my GOD, SCHOLARSHIPS that reward hard work and effort. None of which base their criteria on race, because it isn't even a question on the application.

he got the shit beat out of him in January by a group of older kids in the public school his idiot father put him in. he was one of 4 white kids in the entire school. Yeah. the asshole ex pulled him from a good private school and stuck him into a public school in the guts of fort worth. These kids were 'sweeping the white trash from their school'. I was kicked, intimidated, nearly spit on, felt up and so forth when I went up there to take him out.
he was given a ticket for getting beat up. I had my car surrounded by teachers and students alike and I was scared. Not nearly as scared as my baby was when he was beaten so severely that his spleen was enlarged. Its a long story that makes me physically ill and I cant even go through it here
* note *
The person that says one derogatory remark about this, I WILL hunt your ass down and serve to you the worst ass whipping of your pathetic, pitiful existence. Count on it.

Anyway, then this happens to him 2 weeks ago. Now my child asks me, "Mom, why do black people hate me so much? I dont hate anyone". Yeah. YOU answer that for my child. Ive answered all the other questions....easy ones like 'what is God', 'where do the stars go in the morning', and 'where do babies come from'.

In addition, Id like to add that your post NYC with the wanking and that horrible thing you typed made my stomach lurch. I dont give 2 furry fucks whether you like Big D or not, but if you are the man that you profess to be, then bleed some of your heart towards the child in the story. Why am I so senstive to these posts??? Ive been there as a child. and as a woman, I can tell you it NEVER....NEVER EVER NEVER goes away. Nor does it fade, nor do you ever feel safe again.

Im nearly 35 years old and I do not feel safe unless my husband is within a few feet of me.

It doesnt go away.

I wont discuss this again.

OMG, this makes me wanna cry! I would be SO heartbroken if this happened to my child(ren). I can SO imagine your pain and I get all teary. Hell, I cried harder than my son when I accidentally cut his little finger while clipping his nails. It didn't bleed much, but I was so horrified that I had hurt him, though it was an accident.

I feel the same way when I am walking downtown in Mpls. I refuse to go down there without my hubby or another friend.

Thanks all.

One thing that I forgot to include was HOW my ex was able to do this. I was down wiht lupus at the time. When I get that ill, it frightens my kids so I sent them to their father's for a very short time. while they were there, he moved my son to that school.

Not that its anyone's business, but that is the full story.

Hell, I cried harder than my son when I accidentally cut his little finger while clipping his nails.

I know what you mean.

I think thats why Ive turned into such a hard ass after this. I wasnt before....not like this.

Moved To America
I grew up in a area of LA called the San Fernando Valley, as a kid I thought it was the greatest place ever to live. Lots of friends and family, leave your doors unlocked on you cars and homes, no crime or gangs.

At 18 I got a job with the City of L.A as a lineman, my apprenticeship was all in the city of Compton, South Central. and East L.A. I was part of the city's "diversity" training program where I worked on the streets of these city's every day. These areas of L.A are ALL black and hispanic areas. At the time I thought this was a great thing, I had learned in school just like everyone else about racism, slavery and segregation and how bad whites have always treated blacks. I felt the guilt of all this and looked forward to showing blacks and hispanics that I was not that way.

Well, being in a area of All blacks and hispanics it does not take long for anyone of any intelligence to realize that all the problems that blacks and hispanics have, are created by themselfs. I would come home from work, back to my all white neighborhood and tell all my friends and family about my new "racist" views. They responded much like alot of you, that I was "hateful, racist".

I debated for years weather I was racist or hateful, but I had to be honest with both myself and others, everyday the evidence of the differences betwen the different races was more apparent. During these same years I noticed the changes going on in my own neighborhood at home. Hispanics (illegal alians) were moving in at a alarming rate, more apartments and low income housing were being built to accommodate these people. Of course my friends and family and my girlfriend at the time all thought this was a great thing because now they had more chances to prove that they were not racist either.

At about my 7 year of working for the city of L.A we had the L.A riots, at first what I thought was a terrible thing turned out to be a blessing. Because I am white I could not work in these areas anymore because they knew my safety was in danger because of the color of my skin. I was transfered to work in the Valley, working in a white neigborhood things were totaly different, having to worry about my safety as I did for years in the ALL black and hispanic neighborhoods was no longer a issue.

Sadly these white neighborhoods started to change to hispanic and black neighborhoods. Even though it was very early in the change I knew of the things to come.

I began to tell my now pregnate wife that I wanted to move, and move far. Her and her family and my family hated the idea of us moving, lots of fights, and I am amazed that we are still together. When our little girl was born, I knew I had to do what was best for her, I forced the issue and quit my job.

I moved us to a little town in Idaho http://sandpoint.com/ got a job with the local power company bought a nice little house in town and I was happy. My wife hated it and me, her family hated me my family hated me, but I had to do what I thought was right.

We would go to L.A at least twice a year and visit family and friends, and every time we would visit the changes in this once great area and neigborhood became more and more apparant.
Graffti everywhere, gangs, crime, rape, murder were now out of control in the Valley. The hispanic population in the Valley became one of the largest in the country in the fastest time. The friends I had in the area were now themselfs moving. The friends and family that stayed put alarms and bars on there cars and homes and had to change there way of life as they had known.

It has been almost 11 years now since that move and things have changed quite a bit. We now have four children, three girls and a boy. I invented a few things that did quite well and my wife will graduate in July to be a pharmacist. We now have 18 acres with a family homes and two guest homes we also board horses.
O yea, her family and mine have since then moved here and they love it, not a day goes by that I don't get the feeling of thanks from them all for doing what I did 11 years ago.

I wish I could end this story here but there is one last note.

One of my high school friends that never moved from the old neighborhood called me about 3 months ago, sadly his 12 year old daughter was raped by a gang of hispanics, as he cried on the phone I insisted that they come stay with us, they were here with in two days. The mother and daughter have been here since, my friend has gone back to sell his house and quit his job. They want to move here and I am going to help them.

The other day I took the kids skiing, as we reached the top of the mountain my daughter pointed out a rainbow over the lake to all of us, it was the first time I had seen my friends daughter smile.

Originally posted by Big D

Well, being in a area of All blacks and hispanics it does not take long for anyone of any intelligence to realize that all the problems that blacks and hispanics have, are created by themselfs

I hope your children's mother isn't so ignorant.

Well, maybe they can figure out what an ignorant asshole you are on their own. "Themselfs" as you put it. :D Go back to school!

Im above the normal intelligence. More than most. thats not vanity - its a fact. simple and pure.

Ive spoken wiht Big D one to one. I like him. He's a good man.
Without that knowledge, (as well as without background) I said some pretty awful things to him (and he to me lol).

I have a better knowing of him now and Im a better person for it.

Im above the normal intelligence. More than most. thats not vanity - its a fact. simple and pure.

Ive spoken wiht Big D one to one. I like him. He's a good man.
Without that knowledge, (as well as without background) I said some pretty awful things to him (and he to me lol).

I have a better knowing of him now and Im a better person for it.

I don't know what say...
good man=racist?

reread my post, flasher. I didnt say that....nor did I intimate to it.
really

have you spoken to him? one on one? I have.

Im right.

Forum List

Back