Illegals Rape 12 Year Old American

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I'm illustrating that intentions aren't all that matters. How they are implemented is just as important. I should've known you wouldn't get it.

I do get that. I'm just saying that AA can't be ALL bad, and is meant top combat racism not perpetuate it.

Not one of the issues I'm most familiar with, though, I'll grant you that. That's why I didn't get TOO involved in the AA thread...

Originally posted by nycflasher
I do get that. I'm just saying that AA can't be ALL bad, and is meant top combat racism not perpetuate it.

Not one of the issues I'm most familiar with, though, I'll grant you that. That's why I didn't get TOO involved in the AA thread...

It IS all bad. ALL it does do is perpetuate racism and resentment. It's legalized discrimination. It's sick and needs to end now.

It IS all that bad...AA allows students who just happen to be minorities, get into colleges that have higher standards for whites. The university of Michigan is a great example. They want (or wanted, as i don't know if the matter was implemented or not) to give minorities EXTRA points on their applications just because they are NOT white. What does this tell you? not only are they discriminating against whites, but it is also saying that minorities are too stupid to get in on MERIT and achievements and actual hard work.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
It IS all that bad...AA allows students who just happen to be minorities, get into colleges that have higher standards for whites. The university of Michigan is a great example. They want (or wanted, as i don't know if the matter was implemented or not) to give minorities EXTRA points on their applications just because they are NOT white. What does this tell you? not only are they discriminating against whites, but it is also saying that minorities are too stupid to get in on MERIT and achievements and actual hard work.

I guess if I had ever missd out on a job or school opportunity because I was a honky, I might feel differently.

In almost 15 years of working and 25 years of schooling, I've never run into any problems.

I do agree that opportunities ought to be merit-based. Everyone needs equal opportunities, however. There are plenty of people with skills/qualifications that are held back due to race or financial need. How do we balance these two things?

If anyone has any good links to further AA reading, I am interested.

I'm just saying that AA can't be ALL bad, and is meant top combat racism not perpetuate it.
AA, is racism.

Originally posted by OCA
Kitten its not the fact that Big D posts these stories its that he goes 1 step further into the ridiculous realm when he claims intellectual inferiority and advocates genocide relating to Blacks and Hispanics. If you've missed those posts believe me they are there you just have to do some searching for them. Believe me there is no doubt, and it is not a false accusation that Big D is a racist. I think most here would agree with that assessment.
This post is a lie, from a well known lier.

Im going to give you people the bottom line.

In less than a 6 months my child has been victimized twice. Im not a racist and if you call me one I'll be on you like stink on shit until youve done something stupid enough to get your own ass banned.

I read these posts now because I was ignorant to the fact that my child was in this much danger. My failure of educating myself put my child in danger. As a result, he will probably need counseling for years if not forever to truly get over these 2 incidences.

Now find soemthing else to argue about and move the fuck on.
Most of you are making asses of yourselves, and pissing me off besides.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

In less than a 6 months my child has been victimized twice. Im not a racist and if you call me one I'll be on you like stink on shit until youve done something stupid enough to get your own ass banned.

I read these posts now because I was ignorant to the fact that my child was in this much danger. My failure of educating myself put my child in danger. As a result, he will probably need counseling for years if not forever to truly get over these 2 incidences.

Now find soemthing else to argue about and move the fuck on.
Most of you are making asses of yourselves, and pissing me off besides.

Twice? What happened besides the two sicko-fucks that robbed him, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
but he's also quite correct. AA is sanctioned racism.

I need to read up on AA, more.
Any good links, anyone?
Factual, not opinion-based.

he got the shit beat out of him in January by a group of older kids in the public school his idiot father put him in. he was one of 4 white kids in the entire school. Yeah. the asshole ex pulled him from a good private school and stuck him into a public school in the guts of fort worth. These kids were 'sweeping the white trash from their school'. I was kicked, intimidated, nearly spit on, felt up and so forth when I went up there to take him out.
he was given a ticket for getting beat up. I had my car surrounded by teachers and students alike and I was scared. Not nearly as scared as my baby was when he was beaten so severely that his spleen was enlarged. Its a long story that makes me physically ill and I cant even go through it here
* note *
The person that says one derogatory remark about this, I WILL hunt your ass down and serve to you the worst ass whipping of your pathetic, pitiful existence. Count on it.

Anyway, then this happens to him 2 weeks ago. Now my child asks me, "Mom, why do black people hate me so much? I dont hate anyone". Yeah. YOU answer that for my child. Ive answered all the other questions....easy ones like 'what is God', 'where do the stars go in the morning', and 'where do babies come from'.

In addition, Id like to add that your post NYC with the wanking and that horrible thing you typed made my stomach lurch. I dont give 2 furry fucks whether you like Big D or not, but if you are the man that you profess to be, then bleed some of your heart towards the child in the story. Why am I so senstive to these posts??? Ive been there as a child. and as a woman, I can tell you it NEVER....NEVER EVER NEVER goes away. Nor does it fade, nor do you ever feel safe again.

Im nearly 35 years old and I do not feel safe unless my husband is within a few feet of me.

It doesnt go away.

I wont discuss this again.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Violent victimization of whites by blacks is modeled in a racially mixed inner-city neighborhood. Its evolution is traced from the first black to move in, to the last white who moves out. The probability of a white being violently attacked is developed as a function of a neighborhood's racial composition. It is shown to increase nonlinearly, approaching unity as a neighborhood becomes predominately black.

A crisis of violence
John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

I guess if I had ever missd out on a job or school opportunity because I was a honky, I might feel differently.

In almost 15 years of working and 25 years of schooling, I've never run into any problems.

Oh i guess since you've never had problems that makes it all ok. Have you ever been mugged or raped or robbed or stabbed, if not, then those must not be problems either. You're not this stupid flasher, but why do you say such stupid things.

It's legal racism, and needs to be outlawed. It's sick.

Forum List

Back