Illegals Openly Campaign for Dems in Wash.

Yeah, riiiight. The righties avocating against the "illegals" are just trying to save lives! OMG, do you actually believe that? That's what the Arizona "papers please" law was about? That's what all the blather in this very thread is about? Please spare me.

If you want to stop deaths at the border, stop blocking sane immigration policy! Start treating these immigrants like we did white immigrants in the past. We need these people and they need us. Just let them be Americans.

The violence will stop.

Federal law provides that any alien who 1) enters or attempts to enter the U.S. at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, 2) eludes examination by immigration officers, or 3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the U.S. by a willfully false or misleading representation is guilty of improper entry by an alien. For the first commission of the offense, the person is fined, imprisoned up to six months, or both, and for a subsequent offense, is fined, imprisoned up to 2 years, or both (8 U.S.C. § 1325).

I suggest that your so called " papers please law" talk you get from the news, might be better served if you took the time to understand that Federal Law also requires you have "papers" as you say to enter this nation legally. If that is a source of contention rather than focus your attention on a single state or for that matter a single race of people you might want to advocate for that law being over turned at the Federal level. As for the Arizona Law, I may also suggest you read it .

34. Requires the act to be implemented in a manner consistent with federal laws regulating immigration, protecting the civil rights of all persons and respecting the privileges and immunities of U.S. citizens.

Thats in the law, so your suggestion that any persons civil rights rights are benig violated or yours as a US citizen are completely false. In fact, I will say this again, anyone who advocates for open borders and the stattus quo is supporting the system as it stands now and as such advocates for the continued abuse of people who want nothing more than to come to this nation to make a better life for themselves no matter what race they are.

Maybe they should move the Statue of Liberty to the southern boarder

Yeah, maybe righties should recognize that the imigration into this country is no longer coming from Europe, for good reason. Maybe we should, as a nation, get over the idea that this is going to be an Aryan nation. Maybe the content of a person's character and a person's potential should matter more than the color of their skin, which idol the pray to or what they eat for breakfast. Yeah, maybe all of humanity is actually a brotherhood and there is no "us" and "them".

Maybe.
Ahh. The Race Card.

Fail.

Hey, all you open-border supporters: How many illegals have you invited into your home?

None?

Greedy bastards, then, aren't you?

Forum List

Back