Illegals Demanding Amnesty or I'm Racist

Right...it is a crime...but let's play Liberal semantics...it's so fun.
Is the perpetrator a criminal before being convicted?
Do you hear how fucking stupid I sound?

Yes you do sound stupid . Rape is an actual crime. Overstaying a visa is not a crime .

It's illegal. But not a crime . Not paying rent is illegal , doesn't make it a crime.

Follow me here...you are right...rape is a crime but technically the rapist isn't a criminal until after his conviction, even if caught in the act....right Timmy Boy?
p.s.- Thanks for playing along and allowing me to display full LibTardo idiocy...hopefully, by now you're starting to get it.

God I've tried to be patient! You are an idiot . There is no criminal law for overstaying . That is fact !

Your analogy sucks because even if overstayer is caught, they do not go to trial and get a criminal conviction of overstating and sent to jail .

If they get caught they may be deported . But that is not jail.

Haha...this is so fun...watching you unravel and become triggered...priceless.
You just refuse to tie it all together...my analogy correlates perfectly you just won't allow it to.

I'm not unraveling . But what can you do when someone tells you 2+2=5 , and then refuses to admit they are wrong ?

Timmy, believe me when I tell you...you are the only one in this thread that can't do the arithmetic. It's okay though...I'm sure there are many of your looney buds that will pretend not to understand as well.

Timmy's LibTardo logic:
"A person who has committed rape isn't a criminal or a rapist....why you ask?..Because until he or she is convicted of the crime he or she can not be considered a criminal or a rapist."
See how smart I am...says Timmy.
You fucking idiot.

Rape is a crime. I can easily link youa rape crime statute if you want.

Yes you do sound stupid . Rape is an actual crime. Overstaying a visa is not a crime .

It's illegal. But not a crime . Not paying rent is illegal , doesn't make it a crime.

It's as much of a crime as drunk driving, moron. It's just not a felony. it's certainly more of a crime than not filing some form saying you're working for a foriegn government.

No it's not! You are wrong again ! Geez are you all this stupid !?!

Let me try an analogy you can follow :

You get evicted from your shitty apartment because you didn't pay rent . You go to housing court and a Judge tells you to get the fuck out. You refuse to go because you spent all your money on meth. The sheriff comes by with the court order and tosses your ass and belongings out of the apartment .

Yes you went to court . Yes the judge ruled against you . Yes the police were involed.

Have you committed a crime ? NO! There's no crime of eviction.

The illegal aliens are still here, moron. They haven't been evicted. Furthermore, you're describing a civil action, which you just got done claiming is a crime in the case of Trump university.

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.

Illegal Aliens Escalate Amnesty Demands, Claim Racism - Breitbart

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

She came in legally and overstayed. That's not a crime .

And your a racist because you read breibart.
She needs to go back where she came from, she has no right to be here. Quit falling down the well

Illegal Aliens Escalate Amnesty Demands, Claim Racism - Breitbart

"A second illegal, Ingrid Vaca, said she arrived in the United States from Bolivia in 2000. “I came to this country with dreams to protect my sons and to give them a better future,” she said in heavily accented English, adding: I would not let anything stand in their way.”

DACA away was taken away by Trump and his racist advisors, Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller … We will not let racist men negotiate with our kids’ lives … We will not allow our families to be broken up … A mother’s love is stronger than the racists from the White House."

Nothing like an illegal criminal telling me that I must give her amnesty. like a robber in the store demanding cash from the register cause he needs it.

Who the fk are these criminals? go fking home foreigner.This is my country and I say fk you you unfkinggrateful fk!

And your a racist because you read breibart.

since when?

Point me to the criminal law she is violating.
She overstayed… On purpose

Rape is a crime. I can easily link youa rape crime statute if you want.

It's as much of a crime as drunk driving, moron. It's just not a felony. it's certainly more of a crime than not filing some form saying you're working for a foriegn government.

You get evicted from your shitty apartment because you didn't pay rent . You go to housing court and a Judge tells you to get the fuck out. You refuse to go because you spent all your money on meth. The sheriff comes by with the court order and tosses your ass and belongings out of the apartment .

Yes you went to court . Yes the judge ruled against you . Yes the police were involed.

The illegal aliens are still here, moron. They haven't been evicted. Furthermore, you're describing a civil action, which you just got done claiming is a crime in the case of Trump university.

No shit ! The point is criminal vs civil. God you guys are so dumb.

When I say that people can come to my home there are established conditions
The cat that walks thru the front door and simultaneously stuffs an ashtray in his pocket is a different breed than those who walk in legally. I don't want him and am entitled to that
Help you Libs out at all?

No shit ! The point is criminal vs civil. God you guys are so dumb.

FUCKING SEMANTICS TIMMY!
They are here illegally...PERIOD! WTF is wrong with you?
What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from anyway?

Forum List

Back