Illegals Aren't Immigrants

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

They are also human beings. Treat them with decency and send them home. You don't like them running here then get the hell out of their home country with the free market bullshit.
Mexicans lost the country in a war and what the did not lose the sold..This not not their home country anymore;.;
Therefore, all illegal aliens are Mexican.

No, but 80% of them are.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

They are also human beings. Treat them with decency and send them home. You don't like them running here then get the hell out of their home country with the free market bullshit.
Mexicans lost the country in a war and what the did not lose the sold..This not not their home country anymore;.;

No, but 80% of them are.

Source?

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

No, but 80% of them are.

I meant to say that 80% of illegal aliens are Latinos. Mexicans make up 60% of them. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

Source?

No, but 80% of them are.

I meant to say that 80% of illegal aliens are Latinos. Mexicans make up 60% of them. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

Source?

You mean like this:

Driven largely by the marked decline in Mexicans, the shares of unauthorized immigrants from other nations and regions have grown. Mexicans were 52% of unauthorized immigrants in 2012, compared with 56% in 2009. Except for South America, shares rose somewhat during that period from all other regions—including Central America (to 15% in 2012), the Caribbean (5%), Asia (12%), a grouping of Europe and Canada (5%) and a grouping from remaining nations (3%). South America accounted for 6% of unauthorized immigrants in 2012.

After top-ranked Mexico, the next five top source countries of unauthorized immigrants have been the same since 2005. Ranking second, with considerably fewer unauthorized immigrants than Mexico, is El Salvador (675,000 in 2012). It is followed by Guatemala (525,000), India (450,000) and Honduras (350,000), China (300,000) and the Philippines (200,000). Rounding out the top 10 in 2012 are Korea (180,000), the Dominican Republic (170,000) and Colombia (150,000).

Birthplaces of U.S. Unauthorized Immigrants Pew Research Center

importing low wage workers so a few can get richer off their backs as the rest of us suffer wage losses we all can't afford isn't helping any one. time to fix our own countries not run to make problems in others. this is only directed at mexicans either
They would not be so low wage if they were legalized.

Did the Indians give your family a green card?
The Indians can suck my ass and die. Except for the cool ones. But the ones I don't know can go to hell.
I am sure your penis is pleased with all the attention you provide it with...
Actually my penis probably hates me and I can understand why it feels that way. I beat it up a lot and often shove it's head way into a dark cave until it pukes.

Did the Indians give your family a green card?
The Indians can suck my ass and die. Except for the cool ones. But the ones I don't know can go to hell.
I am sure your penis is pleased with all the attention you provide it with...
Actually my penis probably hates me and I can understand why it feels that way. I beat it up a lot and often shove it's head way into a dark cave until it pukes.
Shameful, when I was a stripper and adult performer I let the spunk fly freely....

No, but 80% of them are.

Source?

You mean like this:

Driven largely by the marked decline in Mexicans, the shares of unauthorized immigrants from other nations and regions have grown. Mexicans were 52% of unauthorized immigrants in 2012, compared with 56% in 2009. Except for South America, shares rose somewhat during that period from all other regions—including Central America (to 15% in 2012), the Caribbean (5%), Asia (12%), a grouping of Europe and Canada (5%) and a grouping from remaining nations (3%). South America accounted for 6% of unauthorized immigrants in 2012.

After top-ranked Mexico, the next five top source countries of unauthorized immigrants have been the same since 2005. Ranking second, with considerably fewer unauthorized immigrants than Mexico, is El Salvador (675,000 in 2012). It is followed by Guatemala (525,000), India (450,000) and Honduras (350,000), China (300,000) and the Philippines (200,000). Rounding out the top 10 in 2012 are Korea (180,000), the Dominican Republic (170,000) and Colombia (150,000).

Thanks for proving my point. Mexicans are here in the largest numbers illegally and combined with others from south of our border make that ethnic group the largest group here illegally even though the article claims that is in a decline. My source was from a few years ago that stated Mexicans =60% and other Latinos = 20%.

No, but 80% of them are.

Source?

You mean like this:

Thanks for proving my point. Mexicans are here in the largest numbers illegally and combined with others from south of our border make that ethnic group the largest group here illegally even though the article claims that is in a decline. My source was from a few years ago that stated Mexicans =60% and other Latinos = 20%.

I was trying to go easy with you because you didn't bother to post a source and then changed what you really meant. Do you have any other issues with what I have said?

The immigration authorities currently estimate that two-thirds to three-fifths of all illegal immigrants are EWIs and the remainder is overstayers. Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."
Illegal Immigration is a Crime 2013

JED BUSH want to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and believe none of me of criminals when we incarcerate them at $18.5 million a day. Taxpayers money..
U.S. Spending At Least 18.6 Million Per Day to Incarcerate Illegal Aliens More Than 195 000 Illegal Aliens Deported in Fiscal 2010 Had Committed Crimes Here CNS News

So what the hell if they pay taxes. They are low income and get tax breaks and if legalized will cost us more.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......
I don't usually think of people who have committed a nonviolent misdemeanor for which they havent even been tried as a hardened thug, sorry. You should stop being a bigot and also try a dictionary for the meaning of words.

A bigot? Anyone who believe our laws..all our laws..should be recognized and obeyed are bigots? Some people are given preference and other are not..In some states J-Walking is a felony but crossing our borders is only a civil offense? I be it depends on who is crossing.. Actually illegal aliens are terrorist. They commit more violent crimes against Americans then Radical Islam..Taking a job from a father is act of terrorism..

No, but 80% of them are.

Source?

You mean like this:
Theyr'e CRIMINALS......
I don't usually think of people who have committed a nonviolent misdemeanor for which they havent even been tried as a hardened thug, sorry. You should stop being a bigot and also try a dictionary for the meaning of words.

I was trying to go easy with you because you didn't bother to post a source and then changed what you really meant. Do you have any other issues with what I have said?

Actually GOD set immigration laws long before there were immigration laws..when foreigners came to Israel they were to obey the laws of Israel. Working without a green card, with false document is not obeying the law of the land...

Roman 13;1

1Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.2Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Forum List

Back