Illegal with snakes on a plane! Busted with 27 snakes in his carry-on YIKES!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal with snakes on a plane! Busted with 27 snakes in his carry-on YIKES!

Aug. 24, 2012

In my opinion:

A brilliant Brazilian national was caught at the Orlando International airport in Florida with 27 snakes in his luggage on Aug. 22nd, Wednesday. Mr. Mateus Dal Maso was stopped by a TSA screener when they saw the live creatures wiggling around in his bag. Dal Maso cleverly stuffed the snakes into ladies panty hose and then crammed the snakes into a couple of small stereo speakers and tucked them neatly into his luggage.

When he was confronted by TSA officials he probably said something like this, “I ain’t got No Stinkin’ Snakes in my luggage!” He later had to fess up that he did in fact have 27 snakes in his carry-on bag.

"Dal Maso at first denied having anything other than electronics inside his bag. But he later admitted to federal authorities that the snakes were in the bag."

He missed his flight and he probably got to see the inside of one of our fine jails and was fined $6,000.00 and found guilty of exporting illegal merchandise. Good luck on collecting that money that should be like getting blood out of a turnip.

SOURCE:

Man tried to take 27 snakes on plane, officials say
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2012/08/24/20120824florida-man-tried-take-snakes-plane-officials-say.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back