Illegal who tried to kill motorcyclist during road rage has detainer put on by ICE

Trump was using it as a negotiating tool, to get something else he wanted. Compromise sometimes works, sometimes not.
Right? Republicans contribute to this illegal bullshit as much, if not MORE, than the Dems.
What?! :laugh:
Shall we discuss policies?
Wanna talk about amnesty? What about trump wanting to give citizenship to millions of illegals? Why did Rs vote down mandatory everify a few years ago under OBAMA? How many potential republican presidential candidates in 2016 ran of amnesty and other forms of incentive for them?
Their donors LOVE cheap labor. Look at the chamber of commerce..
Their rhetoric might be more stern, but their actions say everything but that.
I dont need your excuses. He ran on the EXACT opposite. In fact, i remember him SPECIFICALLY saying no amnesty.. He is so full of shit. Dont justify his lies!

Stop blaming one another and start shooting, or hanging, or bloodletting, whichever works.

Hey, I realize we always don’t get everything we want. If you think he can force a Congress divided, without the votes, we’ll, what can I say. He knew the votes were not there.

Your attitude, and others like you, is exactly what has gotten us to this point. There has to be some compromise, otherwise nothing will ever change. Period. Do I always like it? Hell, no, but it would be unrealistic to not understand we won’t always get our way, fully. The world is not simply black and white.
Trump was using it as a negotiating tool, to get something else he wanted. Compromise sometimes works, sometimes not.
Right? Republicans contribute to this illegal bullshit as much, if not MORE, than the Dems.
Wanna talk about amnesty? What about trump wanting to give citizenship to millions of illegals? Why did Rs vote down mandatory everify a few years ago under OBAMA? How many potential republican presidential candidates in 2016 ran of amnesty and other forms of incentive for them?
I dont need your excuses. He ran on the EXACT opposite. In fact, i remember him SPECIFICALLY saying no amnesty.. He is so full of shit. Dont justify his lies!

Hey, I realize we always don’t get everything we want. If you think he can force a Congress divided, without the votes, we’ll, what can I say. He knew the votes were not there.

Your attitude, and others like you, is exactly what has gotten us to this point. There has to be some compromise, otherwise nothing will ever change. Period. Do I always like it? Hell, no, but it would be unrealistic to not understand we won’t always get our way, fully. The world is not simply black and white.
How do you justify compromising on his main selling point? Of course, this is just 1 of 47 things he lied about. I will wait while you justify all of those as well.
If you justify a liar with bullshit excuses, does that make you just as dishonest?
And it wasnt just peaches-in-chief that talked about it. I will say, at least he didnt actually do it like saint reagan. What an asshole that regressive was..

Republicans also set up the jordan commission and increased foreign workers. They said it would make us a powerhouse while protecting americans LMFAO

Republicans also set up the jordan commission and increased foreign workers. They said it would make us a powerhouse while protecting americans LMFAO
Do you not understand the difference between a program tracking a foreign worker and an illegal crossing our borders?

Do you not understand the difference between a program tracking a foreign worker and an illegal crossing our borders?
Lol
I was just expanding on my point. Republicans love low wage workers.
It always makes me laugh when people try to pretend otherwise.

Lol
I was just expanding on my point. Republicans love low wage workers.
It always makes me laugh when people try to pretend otherwise.
There is a difference in wanting qualified vetted workers for the jobs available, than simply lower wages. And Republicans realize there is a limit on what certain jobs pay as to sustainability to a business.

Republican business owners want slave labor.
Dimocrat business owners want slave labor.

However........

Mom and pop Republicans are firmly against illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, businesses that hire illegals, and believe those wanting to come here should do so legally.

Mom and mom and pop and pop Dimocrats on the other hand openly work to protect illegals, openly work to create sanctuary cities and states, and are against any deportation.
In short, Dimocrats of today see no difference between citizenship and illegals. If left to these people we wouldn't even have borders since they do not believe in a countries right to it's sovereignty.

Forum List

Back