Illegal Votes by Felons Put Al Franken in Senate

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
the zionist love jump illegaly into the senat

by Jeff Davis

The Republicans are no saints. But when it comes to corruption, from Tammany Hall to New Orleans to the cesspool in Chicago that produced Obama, you just can’t beat the Democrats. They wrote the book on corruption.

A Fox News article reports: “A study finds that at least 341 convicted felons voted illegally in the election that made former Saturday Night Live comedian Al Franken a U.S. senator in 2008. The six-month election recount that turned…Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota’s Twin Cities. That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman. The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes — fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority’s newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.” (more…)
Al-Franken1.jpg
FOXNews.com - Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds
another Aipac mogul in the senat

A. Is that English?

B. This is old news

C. Felons voting MAY have put Franken in the Senate. There is no way to know that for sure, so stating that they did is dishonest.

D. You're an anti-Semitic prick.

Yes it was the Jews we did it again! HAHAHAHAHA, you live in our COUNTRY! We are coming for your children next and after that your women! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA be afraid! Be very afraid.

by Jeff Davis

The Republicans are no saints. But when it comes to corruption, from Tammany Hall to New Orleans to the cesspool in Chicago that produced Obama, you just can’t beat the Democrats. They wrote the book on corruption.

A Fox News article reports: “A study finds that at least 341 convicted felons voted illegally in the election that made former Saturday Night Live comedian Al Franken a U.S. senator in 2008. The six-month election recount that turned…Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota’s Twin Cities. That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman. The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes — fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority’s newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.” (more…)
Al-Franken1.jpg
FOXNews.com - Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

I do watch sometimes, love the comedy from the klan and white trash minions

by Jeff Davis

Al-Franken1.jpg

I love it when people like you attack Progressives and Democrat Congresspeople. I simply love it. :clap2:

ohh I forgott Homophobes thanks Conhog

Homophobic? You're such an idiot. Here I just spent 2 nights in a tent with a gay friend and 2 other guys, and he didn't even try to ass rape any of us. Nope, not homophobic, but I am stultophobic. You scare me to death.

My information was that all those felons voted for Coleman

Fox news is the only "news" station that sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

I doubt the entire story seeing that it is Pumped by fox "news".

They lie all the time

Don't care.

The average felon is an intelligent human being; the problem is that they believe they are smarter than us; that's why they are in prison.

Forum List

Back