Illegal Voters Removed....

1.5 million inactive California voters did not vote in the 2016 election.

If they had, Trump would have lost the popular vote by an even bigger margin. :lol:

What? I thought there weren't any illegals voting. What?

Conservatives Win Massive Lawsuit, 1.5 MILLION Illegal Voters Removed

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.

Hmm. Now Hillary is down to only winning her meaningless "popular vote" by 1.21 million, and that is after only scrutinizing ONE state! No wonder Creepy doesn't like Judicial Watch! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. You'd have to prove that any of those inactive voters.....actually voted.

Let alone all 1.59 million. And the number is 'up to' 1.59 million.

Feel free to present the evidence that 1.59 inactive registered voters.....actually voted.

Good luck.
By definition, an inactive voter has not voted for several elections.

This does not seem to penetrate the heads of the tards.

No wonder they drank the piss about "illegals". :lol:

You're right, of course. One would think the distinction between 'inactive voter' and 'voter' would be fucking obvious.

.....one would think.

Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?

Perhaps this will be a better link for ya.

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

LA county had 112% of their adult population registered to vote, what's wrong with that picture?

That is a better link. It says "inactive" voters.

Not one word about illegal voters.

Another topic FAIL by jc456.

Yep, but it also demonstrates a big problem in CA as a whole and LA County specifically. I know commiefornia is good, but registration rates exceeding 100% of adults ain't right.

It means that there are folks that have moved, died or become ineligible to vote that are still on registration lists.

That DOESN'T mean that any such 'inactive' voters are voting.

A distinction that most of your ilk seem utterly incapable of comprehending.

I simply pointed out that having registrations that exceed the adult population is a problem. I haven't made any other claims. The law requires them to clean up voter lists periodically, they aren't doing it.

I moved to a different county in Texas and it took them years to take me off the roles in my old county.

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.
Awful lot of conservative voters to eliminate at one time!!

Hmm. Now Hillary is down to only winning her meaningless "popular vote" by 1.21 million, and that is after only scrutinizing ONE state! No wonder Creepy doesn't like Judicial Watch! :auiqs.jpg:

Feel free to present the evidence that 1.59 inactive registered voters.....actually voted.

Good luck.
By definition, an inactive voter has not voted for several elections.

This does not seem to penetrate the heads of the tards.

No wonder they drank the piss about "illegals". :lol:

But but, they used inactive and illegal in the same proximity so they must be the same!

Damned incredible.

Perhaps this will be a better link for ya.

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

LA county had 112% of their adult population registered to vote, what's wrong with that picture?

That is a better link. It says "inactive" voters.

Not one word about illegal voters.

Another topic FAIL by jc456.

Yep, but it also demonstrates a big problem in CA as a whole and LA County specifically. I know commiefornia is good, but registration rates exceeding 100% of adults ain't right.

It means that there are folks that have moved, died or become ineligible to vote that are still on registration lists.

That DOESN'T mean that any such 'inactive' voters are voting.

A distinction that most of your ilk seem utterly incapable of comprehending.

I simply pointed out that having registrations that exceed the adult population is a problem. I haven't made any other claims. The law requires them to clean up voter lists periodically, they aren't doing it.

I moved to a different county in Texas and it took them years to take me off the roles in my old county.

I lived in Bexar, Travis, Comal and Tarrant Counties. And it was always a pain in the ass convincing Texas that I'd moved.

This thread should have died on the first page. It should be inactive...

But the tards invariably double down on their stupidity.

Sad.

"Nothing" descripes the OP to a "T".
dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif
Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.
Judicial watch is a bad joke.
that just won a lawsuit. ouch huh. is your butt sore again?
Nope. Hilarious watching them claim "victory" over bullshit like this.

Good luck.

With no system of universal voter ID, it is impossible to prove anything. Impossible to prove why those 1.5 million were never removed, impossible to prove how long, or if they were even truly inactive. When a known system is obviously corrupt and whose data and control come from the very people most interested in exploiting it for personal gain, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

The only single thing we know for sure is that the election system is both broken and HIGHLY FLAWED, however easily fixable, yet year after year, our elected officials while bitching about a system they control, NEVER FIX IT.

BOTTOM LINE: the fact that there were 1.5 MILLION "inactive" voter accounts in ONE COUNTY out of 3,100 in the USA is NOT EVER A GOOD THING. So long as a voter account exists, it CAN BE USED.

Good luck.

With no system of universal voter ID, it is impossible to prove anything. Impossible to prove why those 1.5 million were never removed, impossible to prove how long, or if they were even truly inactive. When a known system is obviously corrupt and whose data and control come from the very people most interested in exploiting it for personal gain, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Hysterical nonsense.

There are records of whether or not a person registered to vote.....actually voted.

Inactive voters didn't vote. That's why they're inactive voters.

And you have absolutely no evidence that the inactive voters actually voted.

How incredibly stupid are conservatives? They are inactive voters, not "illegal". They are dead weight on the rolls. They are voters for whom registrars received 3rd party notification of a move. They aren't voting. They aren't doing anything, but they WILL eventually get cancelled...four years from now. :lol:
wow, the ignorance is amazing with you leftists. Illegals are the subject. inactive is the status. duh!!!!

There is nothing "illegal" about them and they aren't voting. They are voters that moved without notifying the registrar directly. Only the voter can cancel their registration. A third party notification can only render the voter inactive.
Illegals

Good luck.

The only single thing we know for sure is that the election system is both broken and HIGHLY FLAWED, however easily fixable, yet year after year, our elected officials while bitching about a system they control, NEVER FIX IT.

BOTTOM LINE: the fact that there were 1.5 MILLION "inactive" voter accounts in ONE COUNTY out of 3,100 in the USA is NOT EVER A GOOD THING. So long as a voter account exists, it CAN BE USED.
And 1.5 million illegals on the books

Good luck.

Hysterical nonsense.

There are records of whether or not a person registered to vote.....actually voted.

Sure. No one has a record of anything because the only record we have is kept by the very people whom we must trust to keep accurate records who would profit most by NOT keeping honest records! The day we discovered the Secretary of State, one of the highest offices in the land, runs international intelligence out of a private server she keeps hidden in her closet used on a commercial iPhone while even lying about the number and kind of devices she used, the day we discovered that a person can commit numerous felonies on national intelligence and be "extremely reckless" and apparently not know even very basic protocols on their handling yet be written off by the head of the FBI as a case "no one would prosecute" so that she could go on to hold the most important position in the land all the while lying about who wouldn't prosecute as that was wholly outside the purview of his office in the first place while the person actually HOLDING that power was off meeting in private with the investigatee's husband, and the then POTUS was busy wiretapping and working in the background to thwart the incoming new administration to replace them, and no one was even arrested or charged, then you stand there telling me these election records are GOOD AS GOLD, unquestionable as held by the very people who seek most to profit from them,

I can only stand by and laugh at you your either arrogant gullibility or dishonesty.

Last edited:
dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.
Illegals and they will be removed. That works

Good luck.

Hysterical nonsense.

Sure. No one has a record of anything because the only record we have is kept by the very people whom we must trust to keep accurate records.

An inactive voter is, by definition, someone who hasn't voted. You're insinuating they have voted.

Prove it. Show us the evidence.

Good luck.

Hysterical nonsense.

Sure. No one has a record of anything because the only record we have is kept by the very people whom we must trust to keep accurate records.

An inactive voter is, by definition, someone who hasn't voted. You're insinuating they have voted.

No need to. Trump, Barr, Judicial Watch and others will go through this country county by county coast to coast until they both get full voter ID and every last dangling voter account is accounted for and removed and every vote is certified as from a legal US citizen. The very fact that you twerps deny that, fight that is proof you both know the system is being abused AND in your favor.

We will get MILLIONS of illegal voter accounts off the books and millions of illegal aliens booted out of this country. And the only one complaining about that is YOU. hehheh.

Good luck.

Hysterical nonsense.

No need to. Trump, Barr, Judicial Watch and others will go through this country county by county coast to coast until they both get full voter ID and every last dangling voter account is accounted for and removed and every vote is certified as from a legal US citizen. The very fact that you twerps deny that, fight that is proof you both know the system is being abused AND in your favor.

We will get MILLIONS of illegal voter accounts off the books and millions of illegal aliens booted out of this country. And the only one complaining about that is YOU. hehheh.

And by 'don't have to', you mean you've got jack shit to back the claim that inactive voters are voting.

Just like the 'Voting Integrity Commission', huh?

Remember.....your ilk tried this conspiracy batshit before.

How did that go again?

The California dept of motor vehicles can't even do their duty due to the hassle of trying to adhere to the motor voter law....This law was passed to give illegals a way to vote...once that law is over turned the state will be red again.....don't doubt me...

I don’t doubt you at all that you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about

Good luck.

Logic is difficult for the mentally retarded

Illegals and they will be removed. That works
Nope. Inactive voters.

(that's people who haven' voted)

Forum List

Back