Illegal strangles LunchLady after released from prison

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal alien strangles lunch lady after being released from prison for a child sex abuse conviction

June 27, 2012

HILLSDALE, NEW YORK -- Shafiqul Islam, 21 is an illegal alien and he is accused of murder and is charged with third-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was held without bail.

At his hearing Islam “pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the killing of Lois Decker, 73 a popular and well-known woman who for 20 years was the head cook at Roe Jan School. Judge Jonathan Nichols sentenced Islam to 20 years-to-life in prison.”

Islam told about 25 of her family members that, “Before strangling Lois Decker, he was able to comprehend how much she loved and cherished her family.” When he was done with his lengthy speech the Judge ripped a new one and then the family members took over.

He was out on parole for a 2008 child sex abuse conviction in which he served a 3 year prison sentence from the city of Hudson.

When Islam was released from prison on the child sex abuse case he was ordered deported but his home country of Bangladesh refused to take him back. So, the U.S. government let him back out on the streets with innocent American’s without giving them notice.

Social Services arranged an apartment for Islam his apartment was attached to the upscale Mount Washington House restaurant on Main Street. According to the landlord he only lived there a couple of days. It was located right across the street from a local market.

It’s speculated that Islam saw Mrs. Lois Decker walking to the market as she often did. Decker was a friendly school lunch lady and only lived a few blocks away she lived alone in a one-story house in a quiet neighborhood.

Shafiqul Islam followed Mrs. Decker home from the market and somehow gained access to the inside of her home and then he strangled Doris Decker, 73 to death. He then stole her 2006 Hyundai Accent vehicle.

Evidently, he couldn’t drive very well because around 7:00 PM Islam rolled the Hyundai in a ditch and two good Samaritans stopped and began to help him. While they were helping him Islam tried to get into one of their cars and take off but the two people stopped him. He then fled on foot to a nearby residence and within a few minutes, stole a 2011 Ford F-150 pickup truck from an attached garage and was gone. He must have been a cheeky monkey that was good at hotwiring cars, murdering old women and molesting children.

“As a part of the investigation of the rollover accident, Deputy sheriff's attempted to contact the owner of the 2006 Hyundai Accent belonging to Lois Decker, 73 years old of Cold Water Street in the Town of Hillsdale. Unable to contact Mrs. Decker by phone, Sheriff's Sergeant John De Rocha went to Mrs. Decker's residence to inquire about her vehicle and found her deceased. It was apparent that Mrs. Decker had been murdered.”

“At 9:56 p.m., State Police Sgt. Fred Mueller spotted the stolen pickup truck at the intersection of Warren and Sixth streets in Hudson. Islam, who was behind the wheel, was taken into custody, the sheriff's office said."

There are thousands of illegal alien criminals that are being released from jails and prisons across this nation and ordered deported but when their home country will not take them back, the U.S. government releases them back out into American society. Doris Decker is only one of thousands of people who have died at the hands of an illegal alien.

Currently there’s a new Bill aimed at boosting criminal alien deportations. If you watch his 2.49 minute news clip you’ll understand more and you’ll also see a picture of Doris Decker and her murderer among other victims that these animals murder without remorse. These needless crimes must stop. Please take the time and watch the video and contact your politicians, Thank You. LINK

SOURCE:

20 to life for grandmother's murder
http://www.registerstar.com/articles/2012/06/27/news/doc4fe9f1d12f227278366659.txt

SHERIFF'S OFFICE INVESTIGATES HILLSDALE HOMICIDE
http://www.columbiacountysheriff.us/2011PressReleases/11212011HillsdaleHomicide2.pdf

Bill aimed at boosting criminal alien deportations (2.49 min. video)
http://www.frequency.com/video/bill-aimed-at-boosting-criminal-alien/56958940/-/4-939

Woman found slain in Columbia County
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Woman-found-slain-in-Columbia-County-2280141.php

Bangladeshi national gets 20-to-life for slaying 73-year-old (ICE released felon who then murdered)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2900007/posts

Illegal Alien Bangladeshi Is Sentenced for Murdering Hillsdale NY Grandmother
http://www.vdare.com/posts/illegal-alien-bangladeshi-is-sentenced-for-murdering-hillsdale-ny-grandmother?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+vdareblog+%28VDARE.com%3A+Blog+Articles%29

Last edited:
I hope he gets a lot of sex in prison. He could be out when he’s in his 40’s. If the government lets him out again we should have our heads examined!!!

He’s one of those “DREAM BABIES” that’s gone bad that Obama is sooo fond of. The non-enforcement approach isn't working.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -- Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Lois Decker didn’t have to die. After Shafiqul Islam sexually assaulted a child he was ordered deported and he should have been deported.

The Bill that Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) has introduced will aim at boosting criminal aliens deportations. This Bill will force the illegal aliens home country to take their citizens back who are illegally in the United States. One way to do that is cut off their foreign aid that should wake them up.

At this point in time the U.S. is releasing hardened illegal alien criminals from jails and prisons back out into an innocent, unknowing American society because their countries will not take them back. Then the illegal aliens commit more heinous crimes against Americans. They rob rape and murder people until they’re put away for life.

In the case of Shafiqul Islam He’s in his early 20’s and he could be released in 20 years or possibly less time. Islam could be put back out into our society in his late 30’s or early 40’s. Are we ready for that? He’s still going to be a Third World degenerate, hardened by the prison system.

Last edited:
According to Immigration Control and Enforcement, (ICE) these are the top countries who will not take back their citizens.

The numbers are the amount illegal aliens that the lawmakers have turned back out onto our city streets in America.

List of Top Violators:

Cuba - 25,146

Vietnam - 6,959

Jamaica - 2,864

China - 1,425

India - 765

Pakistan - 517

SOURCE:

Bill aimed at boosting criminal alien deportations (2.49 min. video)
http://www.frequency.com/video/bill-aimed-at-boosting-criminal-alien/56958940/-/4-939

I think we should load them up and dump them out in Mexico and let them worry about it. My bad? Oh no, where's C_Clayton_Jones to tell me the illegal aliens legal rights. It's not like I'd drop them from a plane without a parachute, I'd land the plane first.

Not only are they releasing the illegal aliens, they aren’t even picking them up. The government will punish anyone who disobeys their orders. We’re not a communist nation yet. It’s time to start screaming at the politicians and tell them we’re mad as hell.

Illegal immigrant released after I.C.E. agency refuse to take custody

Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 9:45 AM

MICHIGAN -- At 8:51 a.m., Deputy Whiting stopped a vehicle on Pulaski Rd. near Folks Rd. in Pulaski Township. The driver was identified as an illegal alien. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency refused to pick him up and advised to release him at this time.

SOURCE:

Jackson County Sheriff's Office: Illegal immigrant released after I.C.E. agency refuse to take custody; Semitrailer crash on I-94 near Parma Road;
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2012/08/jackson_county_sheriffs_office_196.html

Hmm looks like the combining of forces into Homeland Security has not worked out so well.

Not when you have a bunch of idiots running it. Their mission is "One World Order". They mean to make Canada to Mexico one big country which will be one big mess. It will create mass poverty and the social and cultural differences will collide which will lead to violence. The most brutally violent invaders will win. Then we’ll have us nice 3rd world country to live in. For the open border advocates that’s a step up for their people.

Illegal Alien sentenced to Life in Prison for Murdering Lunch Lady!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HUDSON, NEW YORK — Shafiqul Islam, 22, an illegal alien from Bangladesh was sentenced to life in prison for murdering Lois Decker, 73 by strangulation and stealing her car. He pled guilty to second-degree murder and three counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.

Islam was living on welfare and public housing at the time he killed Lois Decker. “He served time in prison for abusing a child in 2008 and was declared a level 2 sex offender.” They should have deported him then and Mrs. Decker’s life would have been spared!

Lois Decker was lovingly called "Foofie" by her family. She was a lunch lady for 20 years attended church weekly and kept a neat and tidy home. She served her community helping with children’s sporting events and was active with the veteran’s services and she volunteered at her churches nursery school program. She adored Elvis Presley and had an “Elvis Museum” in her home according to her family members.

Remarks from her Daughter:

"Murdering my innocent and kind mother is unforgivable," said Diane Demarest of Oregon. "There is a black mark on his soul that will follow him all of his days in this life and beyond. My mother's light cannot be extinguished by her death, not even the senseless death caused by this coward."

“"The tragic and violent aspect of her death threatens to overwhelm the memories of our wonderful mother," Demarest said, "For myself, I have become cautious to the point of paranoia in my own home. I have hid in another room until the person at the door went away. I feel fear every day in my house. Mr. Islam is the only person who can tell me the end of my mother's story, but he refused to give a statement to the police."”

SOURCE:

20 to life and no forgiveness
Victim's daughter has strong words for killer at his sentencing
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/20-to-life-and-no-forgiveness-3663803.php

Hmm looks like the combining of forces into Homeland Security has not worked out so well.

Neither has the liberal approach to immigration non-enforcement.

I guess Bush was a liberal.

Boy, you got that right! In fact, the entire Republican Party is just Kennedy-era, big government, tax & spend liberals. Why do you think we saw the rise of the Tea Party. Because for the past 25 years or so, or choice has been between hard core communism (dumbocrats) and hard core liberalism (republicans).

Forum List

Back