Illegal runs over drags & backs over college graduate is indicted

Unbelievable how many pollyanas we have on this board - or better still, bleeding heart liberals. I guess all this mess with illegals will hit them smack on the forehead when it involves one of THEIR loved ones. It's always so easy to defend the indefensible when the victim is someone else's loved one.

First off moron, check the rules on how much of an article you can post. If this man was legal would it make the crime better? Two white man drug a women here for over two miles. They were finding body parts along the whole route.
I hate these threads, you never see someone start a thread entitled legal white male etc.

It's just too damn bad what you don't like innit? I daresay if an American snuck into Equador and pulled the same damn shit you'd have a whole fucking lot of sympathy for the victim in Equador. But for you and your crowd it "fuck white men in America" You big dumbass.

And you are not smart enough to get the point I was making. Go ahead and think I was defending this guy, but you should know, I will continue to think you are a partisan dumbass.

I'm not giving a shit what you think. MY point still stands.

So, um, the key (hahaha, one key) we have as Americans, rather... united Americans is that the provocations of illegal aliens will make us fight harder to come about being better toward our own. It is ironic... painfully ironic... that it would take such. It is illogical on so many levels to go against the aliens as they current represent themselves.

Are you high?

No, I am not likely high at all... which may be my flaw, think me a flounce if you would like, fine, BUT I LOVE our men across the ocean in foreign land and WHAT of them if we are to press our borders security issues? There are many of them that are NOT necessarily even born here yet they fight for THIS country. WHAT OF THEM? Do not boggle my words with your limitations... Let my posts, instead, provoke a deeper thought from within you. It matters.

So, um, the key (hahaha, one key) we have as Americans, rather... united Americans is that the provocations of illegal aliens will make us fight harder to come about being better toward our own. It is ironic... painfully ironic... that it would take such. It is illogical on so many levels to go against the aliens as they current represent themselves.
Are you high?

No, I am not likely high at all... which may be my flaw, think me a flounce if you would like, fine,Do not boggle my words with your "BUT I LOVE our men across the ocean in foreign land and WHAT of them if we are to press our borders security issues? There are many of them that are NOT necessarily even born here yet they fight for THIS country. WHAT OF THEM?" limitations... Let my posts, instead, provoke a deeper thought from within you. It matters.

You are pursuing a weak argument.

There are five military branches: The Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. In order to join the US Military, you must either be a US citizen, or you must be a legal permanent immigrant, physically living in the United States, with a green card.

You can't get into the military if you're an illegal alien unless you kill someone and steal his/her identity and use it to get in.

What do you think, that when we bring our boys and girls home from the war that we're going to dump them over the border without an ID and make them struggle to get back into the United States??? What a dope!

I’d say you love your people of your country of origin and want the border wide open for them to flood into America, I’d say thats what you'd love.

Last edited:
Are you high?

No, I am not likely high at all... which may be my flaw, think me a flounce if you would like, fine,Do not boggle my words with your "BUT I LOVE our men across the ocean in foreign land and WHAT of them if we are to press our borders security issues? There are many of them that are NOT necessarily even born here yet they fight for THIS country. WHAT OF THEM?" limitations... Let my posts, instead, provoke a deeper thought from within you. It matters.

There are five military branches: The Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. In order to join the US Military, you must either be a US citizen, or you must be a legal permanent immigrant, physically living in the United States, with a green card.

You can't get into the military if you're an illegal alien unless you kill someone and steal his/her identity and use it to get in.

What do you think, that when we bring our boys and girls home from the war that we're going to dump them over the border without an ID and make them struggle to get back into the United States??? What a dope!

I’d say you love your people of your country of origin and want the border wide open for them to flood into America, I’d say that what you'd love.

I won't post that the previous poster seems to be an individual running from a government they don't want to be accountable to and I won't post that the posts of many will likely be misconstrued/distorted accordingly to those who are not demanded to speak/post within the 'laws' of our dominant language of the land in which we dwell, even if it is not conveniently English. :evil: I don't want wide open borders, to the contrary, I want our borders as strict as possible without being likened to the wall of China or the City of Troy.

I’d say you love your people of your country of origin and want the border wide open for them to flood into America, I’d say that what you'd love.

I won't post that the previous poster seems to be an individual running from a government they don't want to be accountable to and I won't post that the posts of many will likely be misconstrued/distorted accordingly to those who are not demanded to speak/post within the 'laws' of our dominant language of the land in which we dwell, even if it is not conveniently English. :evil: I don't want wide open borders, to the contrary, I want our borders as strict as possible without being likened to the wall of China or the City of Troy.

Say what??????? :lol::lol::lol:

It's time America put troops on the border with shoot to kill orders.

In 2011 Latinos comprised 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in Federal Prison
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/09/07/immigration-offenses-make-latinos-new-majority-in-federal-prisons-report-says/

Yes, indeed it may be about that time... as American troops may have served enough time in other areas of the world to resent arrogant fucked in the head individuals such as some posters seem to be... There SHOULD be some acceptions/exceptions and I WILL NOT EVER say otherwise. :evil:

Last edited:
Last edited:
It’s strange how the pro-illegal alien supporters can take any thread and turn it into a sympathy thread for the criminal illegal aliens and say the Americans are worse. Then they say that Americans are big meanies and want to break up families. And of course all illegal aliens are “Hard Workers.” (Insert violin here)

Then they start twisting the laws and the Constitution to their liking expecting us to buy their baloney. Then they use the military as an excuse to keep the Southern border open. It’s just pathetic how they blame the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens. Excuse me I have to go hurl now.

----

"The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States".

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. - Criminal Profiler : Crime & Terrorism investigation resources

Last edited:
Wolfmoon... I am not cleaning up your vomit or attempting to reason with you. You are only posting about the montrocities that illegals are capable of and are proven to have done, however. All of us were once illegal. Another horridly weak argument, I know, but we came to be where we are at as a nation because of our welcoming ways... Borders need regulated, no question there, but pointing out the crime rate fluctuations and such may say more about us failing as a nation than it does about illegal aliens. Surely, there are more of us than there are of them. Or am I mistaken?

they will out breed us before the year 2050 as predicted.

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.

http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

----

The United Nations list Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to international pedophile organizations.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mexico.htm

----

In America an estimated 800,000 children are reported missing each year – more than 2,000 children every day.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4362

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by illegal aliens. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

----

The illegal aliens are killing more Americans on America soil than have died in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. You would think someone would care about this! Is it any wonder America is being taken over? If we ever go to war with Mexico their army is already here! Americans Wake Up and call your politicians and voice your opinions! And vote the Bums Out all of them!!! :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Matthew would still be alive if the immigration laws were enforced. Like many other Americans killed by illegal aliens who are just looking for a job.

You don’t know that; that’s pure speculation and demagoguery on you part. It’s also not justification for violating the due process rights of undocumented suspects.

I urge everyone to call and demand from our politicians to close and secure the southern border! Secure our ports and borders and deport illegal aliens as soon as possible!

What more would you have politicians do? Are you advocating Congress pass laws that are illegal and un-Constitutional? Congress must act within the context of the rule of law and Constitution. And are you advocating undocumented suspects be deported without due process? If so that would be an example of a violation of the Constitution.
Illegal immigrants do not have due process rights because they are already here breaking the law.

Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Found Incompetent to Stand Trial

Thursday, April 11, 2013

MILFORD, MASSACHUSETTS – Nicolas Guaman a Drunk Driving illegal alien killed and dragged to death college graduate Matthew Denice, 23 is ruled incompetent to stand trial and he may be eligible for bail.

“Judge Janet Kinton-Walker says Nicolas Guaman's "unique cultural background" and language barrier means that he doesn't understand the court process. The judge ordered Guaman's attorney to find an interpreter and educate him on the court process.”

“Matthew’s mother Maureen Maloney said this about Guaman, "In the past, he's had other run-ins with the law. He's been in court multiple times on other charges prior to all this in August 2011 and a Spanish interpreter or no interpreter was used for those hearings and he's always managed just fine."”

SOURCE:

Illegal immigrant in Milford death ruled incompetent
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21940500/2013/04/11/defendant-in-milford-death-ruled-incompetent

Last edited:

Forum List

Back