Illegal Released By De Blasio Bites Off ICE Agent’s Finger

Not trying to make an excuse for the guy, but......he was tased at the moment the LEO finger was in the mouth and
the electricity lit up the perp to the point of clenching his teeth. Ouch!

Not trying to make an excuse for the guy, but......he was tased at the moment the LEO finger was in the mouth and
That's an involuntary response to being zapped....

This doesn't change the fact the turd should not have been in the US and Deblasio is a retard.. I have tased a few in my day and wetting your pants is common as well..

I feel very sorry for the officer and Deblasio should be held financially responsible for this.

This doesn't change the fact the turd should not have been in the US and Deblasio is a retard..

I feel very sorry for the officer and Deblasio should be held financially responsible for this.
Oh absolutely.....I was just giving the rest of the story...it wasn't a voluntary bite was my point.

This doesn't change the fact the turd should not have been in the US and Deblasio is a retard..

Oh absolutely.....I was just giving the rest of the story...it wasn't a voluntary bite was my point.

The savage would have done it anyway! taser or not !!! IMO :dunno:

When I would teach tasing, item one was keep your fingers from the mouth. This is a preventable outcome.

I have had but one person defeat a taser... He was an American Indian and he was intoxicated.. Got my ass whooped!

I have had but one person defeat a taser... He was an American Indian and he was intoxicated.. Got my ass whooped!
Anyone on drugs such as PCP are immune to tasers.

The ICE Agent should sue NY for releasing him, which in turn caused the loss of his finger Deblasio and Schumer are two of the biggest assholes in politics along with there west coast buddies Pelosi and Fienstien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and no...

I've had to detach and fire a second set of probes into a leg but it still lays them out flat. Its a depressed nervous system that is capable of defeating you..

Yes and no...

I've had to detach and fire a second set of probes into a leg but it still lays them out flat. Its a depressed nervous system that is capable of defeating you..
I watched a guy who was high take the probes in the chest, laughed, yanked them out and took off running.

The guys I work with tasered a guy at the courthouse where I work and he just shrugged it off.

Some folks aren't bothered by tasers at all.

Oh if you can't fight good don't dare fuck with those little bastards.Been there. and I CAN fight. Mike Tyson kinda ear biting, eye jabbing dobermans with burrito breath. Tak'em fast as possible. Straight to the throat and take out the knees. Don't let one grab you. They're stronger than many men twice their size.

Forum List

Back