Illegal rapes One Month Old baby

IMO, the mother should be arrested for harboring an illegal alien. She’s probably an illegal alien too collecting American welfare for her Anchor Babies. She probably thinks Oh, well lost one, I can always have more.

Some interesting comments can be found at this link

empty.gif
"Newborn Jane" SANCHEZ - 1 Month/ Accused: Juan Galindo - Albuquerque NM

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t17661-newborn-jane-sanchez-1-month-accused-juan-galindo-albuquerque-nm

To the illegal, he had a right to rape that infant. It was just sex, and culturally accepted sex at that.

That's the problem with the criminal illegal aliens minds they do think it's acceptable. They even brag about it to each other.

There is a difference between pedophilia and zoophilia..........

Speaking of zoophilia, it is legal in 13 of the 50 states and in several European countires.

You have a habit of plucking out various crimes committed by illegal aliens and then generalizing these crimes to all illegal aliens. Some US citizens committ murder and engage in pedophilia. The crime is horrific whether committed by a US citizen or an illegal,

IMO, the illegal aliens are into bestiality big time and when they’re caught they tell the police that the animal is their property and that it’s no big deal. Why, because they do it in their own countries as a cultural practice.

Unfortunately, most of the time the illegal aliens rape, sodomize and murder babies, children and dogs in the America to satisfy their erotic sexual fixation on animals. South of the border they’re used to catching monkeys for a sexual partner and then just throwing the corpse away. They do the same thing to young children in America and no one seems to care. It’s just another job an American won’t do.

I tell you what I’ll stop “plucking out various crimes committed by illegal aliens” when the illegal aliens stop committing them.
I doubt if that will be anytime soon since the illegal aliens are habitual criminals and repeat sexual offenders.

Illegal rapes puppy
http://www.examiner.com/immigration-reform-in-national/illegal-alien-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-dog-florida

Last edited:
There is a difference between pedophilia and zoophilia..........

Speaking of zoophilia, it is legal in 13 of the 50 states and in several European countires.

You have a habit of plucking out various crimes committed by illegal aliens and then generalizing these crimes to all illegal aliens. Some US citizens committ murder and engage in pedophilia. The crime is horrific whether committed by a US citizen or an illegal,

IMO, the illegal aliens are into bestiality big time and when they’re caught they tell the police that the animal is their property and that it’s no big deal. Why, because they do it in their own countries as a cultural practice.

Unfortunately, most of the time the illegal aliens rape, sodomize and murder babies, children and dogs in the America to satisfy their erotic sexual fixation on animals. South of the border they’re used to catching monkeys for a sexual partner and then just throwing the corpse away. They do the same thing to young children in America and no one seems to care. It’s just another job an American won’t do.

I tell you what I’ll stop “plucking out various crimes committed by illegal aliens” when the illegal aliens stop committing them.
I doubt if that will be anytime soon since the illegal aliens are habitual criminals and repeat sexual offenders.

Illegal rapes puppy
http://www.examiner.com/immigration-reform-in-national/illegal-alien-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-dog-florida

Many natural born Americans commit the same crimes you post about illegal aliens committ. I no sure what the point of endlessly posting crimes committed by illegals when Americans also commit these crimes other than to spread your xenophobia.

What's the big deal? Puppies are hot.
This rape broke the baby's ribcage, rearranged her chest, blackened both eyes, and things to fierce to mention.

The equivalent punishment would be to place a 400 hp outboard motor up the perpetrator's butt, push it all the way to his chin, and stoke it up.

Not sex crimes, don't change the subject. It is baby rape. A sex crime committed against a woman is not the same as raping an infant. A sex crime can be merely groping, or as we found out from Larry Craig, tapping one's foot.

It would be included under a statistical analysis of sex crimes.

In any event, provide YOUR support, sources and/or links for YOUR original claim.

Ohhh I agree, the way to hide the rising incidence of infant rape would be to bury it in national crime statistics. Can you imagine what would happen if they did publish statistics on the number of babies raped by illegals?

Imagine the lost white LeGALS who raped kids.

What's the big deal? Puppies are hot.
This rape broke the baby's ribcage, rearranged her chest, blackened both eyes, and things to fierce to mention.

The equivalent punishment would be to place a 400 hp outboard motor up the perpetrator's butt, push it all the way to his chin, and stoke it up.

These illegal aliens are the world’s most disgusting deranged perverts. I ran across a story last week where the illegal alien raped an infant and they found a condom inside of her. (Beyond words)

Forum List

Back