Illegal kills two in bus crash - Thank You, "President" Obama!

It wasn't, therefore, you hypothetical is invalid. It IS an illegal that did it.

The difference is the legal American would be punished to the fullest extent of the law and the illegal will get a slap on the wrist.
I heard his punishment is going to be that he has to hide under your bed and scare you forever.

I heard he was going to send you but you cried like a pussy when he made the suggestion.
Who was going to send
It wasn't, therefore, you hypothetical is invalid. It IS an illegal that did it.

The difference is the legal American would be punished to the fullest extent of the law and the illegal will get a slap on the wrist.
I heard his punishment is going to be that he has to hide under your bed and scare you forever.

I heard he was going to send you but you cried like a pussy when he made the suggestion.
Who was going to send me? Your imaginary friend?

The illegal whose punishment YOU said you heard was to come and hide under my bed. I heard he said you would come on his behalf but you cried like a coward when he made the suggestion.
Boring

Cowards like you get bored easily.

Two are dead. Forty-one are injured.

The bus driver? One of "President" Obama's favoured minions. An unlicensed illegal.

Two Killed, 41 Injured in Crash Involving Unlicensed Bus Driver - News-Talk 1110 & 99.3 WBT

"Louisiana State Police said the bus driver, Denis Yasmir Amaya Rodriguez, did not have a driver's license and was not licensed to drive a commercial vehicle. A public information officer said he was from Honduras and in the U.S. illegally."

How many more will have to die before this "president" will abandon his open borders policies?

Would Mrs. "It's My Turn" do anything different? Depends on who's paying, I guess!
That's not on Obama, that's on the bus company.

The bus driver? One of "President" Obama's favoured minions. An unlicensed illegal.

Two Killed, 41 Injured in Crash Involving Unlicensed Bus Driver - News-Talk 1110 & 99.3 WBT

"Louisiana State Police said the bus driver, Denis Yasmir Amaya Rodriguez, did not have a driver's license and was not licensed to drive a commercial vehicle. A public information officer said he was from Honduras and in the U.S. illegally."

How many more will have to die before this "president" will abandon his open borders policies?

Would Mrs. "It's My Turn" do anything different? Depends on who's paying, I guess!

When you enable things to happen, you're just as guilty. It's called an accessory.

Who was going to send

The illegal whose punishment YOU said you heard was to come and hide under my bed. I heard he said you would come on his behalf but you cried like a coward when he made the suggestion.
Boring

Internet tough guys who call people cowards are usually obese losers who would never have the balls to say it to anyone's face

Who was going to send

Boring

Internet tough guys who call people cowards are usually obese losers who would never have the balls to say it to anyone's face

Yet you don't say where your face is.

When you enable things to happen, you're just as guilty. It's called an accessory.
He probably came in under Bush. So?

Who was going to send

Boring

Yet you don't say where your face is.
Looks like it's tap dancing in your head

Is a person a criminal if they enter this country illegally? Is a person a criminal if they enter this country legally on a Visa, but stayed after the Visa expired?

Is a person a criminal if they have not committed a felony, but have broken the law is some misdemeanor manor or civil offense like a speeding ticket, or crossing the border illegally for the first time?
Yes
so, if Donald Trump said he will build a wall, ship back the illegal felons, and give a pathway to illegals that crossed the border illegally or stayed longer than their visa allowed, a chance to become a legal resident,

would that bother you that he allowed criminals to stay here and not be deported, as long as they were not felonious criminals?
Trump will NOT have a say in what happens.

That's what misguided, oartisan, &/or stupid people don't understand while having these discussions.

While he will have a say regarding whether the law will actually enforced or not he will not be able to build a wall, deport anyone, or MAKE any kind of law. THAT is Congress' job, & Congress will not allow it to happen.

Unless Trump decides to rule by Executive order like Obama did much of the time, not going to happen.

Conservatives better understand that.

So will Trump not getting it done upset me?

No. It's expected.

This is yet another of those many "everything is BHO's fault" threads.

BHO is a god !!

He has power over everything !!

Anything that goes wrong is therefor his fault !!

:D

If it had been a legal American without a driver's licence or a commercial vehicle license, this would have been perfectly acceptable.
Or an American drunk drive huh ?!

When the skin tone is right there are some questions you just don't dare ask!
That is utter bulloney!

Companies have procedures and standards upon hire of future employees and depending on the job, like one of a Bus Driver, the proper licensing proof would be required FOR EVERYONE being hired as a driver, regardless of color, simply to cover their asses if an accident like this happens.

That bus company is going down like a Rock!
It is illegal to hire illegals. If the bus company knowingly hired an illegal, the company indeed SHOULLD face criminal charges and law suits.
It might be illegal to hire an illegal but its also illegal to ask if they are illegal.
The company is at fault and liable for allowing an unlicensed driver to operate its vehicles.

This is yet another of those many "everything is BHO's fault" threads.

BHO is a god !!

He has power over everything !!

Anything that goes wrong is therefor his fault !!

Not at all. Even if obama would have tried to get rid of the illegals instead of giving them a welcome basket as they snuck across, this still could have happened.
Actually if you think about it, once an American takes the office and the mass flow of nasty diseased people starts heading back where they belong, you might actually hear of more cases like this as companies assume everyone is legal when hiring.

Forum List

Back