Illegal impregnates child, he sodomized raped & made her put his penis in her mouth.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Illegal impregnates girl, 12 he repeatedly sodomized and sexually abuse her

August 8, 2012

In my opinion:

SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI– Reymundo Hernandez, 25 is an illegal alien. He’s being charged with statutory sodomy in the first degree and statutory rape and deviate sexual intercourse with a child under 14 years of age. His bail was recommended to be set at $75,000.00 because he is deemed a flight risk.

Hernandez lured a 12-year-old girl on Facebook over the internet and arranged a meeting at a local park near where she lived. The foolish young girl snuck out of her home to meet him. Where he sodomized her and had sex with her and “forced the victim’s mouth to his penis.” Hernandez admitted that he talked to the girl on Facebook and in phone conversations. I wonder if she knew she was talking to a 25 year old man, probably not. He lured the girl to the park where he kissed her and then had sex with her without using a condom. He admitted to the police of raping in his car and admitted to raping her twice. Hernandez knew the girl was only 12 years-old according to the police documents.

The young girl confessed to her mother what had happened and her mom took her to the hospital to do a Rape Test. The results came back positive that the 12-year-old girl was sadly pregnant and then the case was reported to the authorities. The police immediately intervened and Hernandez was found and arrested. It’s believed that if he was to be released on bail he’ll bolt and he may seek revenge. The court said, “The defendant is a risk to the victim, the victim's family, and the community.”

History of Violence:

Reymundo Hernandez, 25,
    5’6”
    130 pounds
    Black hair,
    Brown eyes

Hernandez was previously deported but came back to America. He admitted to the police at the time of the arrest that he was an illegal alien.

He’s no stranger to the law in California he was convicted of driving while intoxicated. He also has a pending case in CA. where he’s accused of assault and property damages. He allegedly tried to run over his victims with a vehicle and then he rammed their vehicle with his vehicle.

Hernandez who has previously been deported came back to America and committed more crimes and worse crimes! This is a familiar pattern and very typical of illegal aliens being deported and then coming back to America seeking revenge or committing new heinous crimes against Americans as in this case.

Many problems like this could be solved by simply closing the Southern border with Mexico and deporting all illegal aliens. What is an American’s life worth? Is an illegal alien laborer, who works cheap, is his life worth more? It's time for things to change and the first thing we need to do is "Throw the Bums Out!"

SOURCE:

Previously deported illegal alien impregnates 12-year-old girl in Missouri
    http://www.examiner.com/article/pre...tes-12-year-old-girl-missouri?cid=db_articles

Court Documents, State of Missouri Country of Greene
    http://ozarksfirst.com/images/Multi_Media/ozarksfirst/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2012_08/Hernandez%20charges.pdf

Man Charged with Having Sex with 12-Year-Old, Causing Pregnancy
    http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=685022

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    We can't tell them who to love. Nor what kind of sex to have.

It's the liberal way.

3. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    This is sick.

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
  5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Yep very bad however non illegals do the same kinds of things.

6. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    It amazes me how society has raised a crop of brainless over sexed children. They want to grow up to fast, most of the time these kids have no idea what the word Sex means. They don't know what kind of trouble their headed for. I'm thinking he told her he was a youth near her own age that’s usually the way they lure children. Nevertheless, she’s damaged goods now and I hope she can overcome the rapes and grow up normal. I wonder what’s going to happen to the baby that’s on the way. The family must be devastated!

7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I wonder if God is blessing her with a baby?

8. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    What empathy for the victim. And thank you for reminding us that we have enough problems in this country without importing illegal alien criminals from 3rd world countries to rape, rob and murder our citizens.

9. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    yeah we have plenty of problems and for the record I am for enforcing actions against illegals in the USA.
    the first step it to stomp hard on those who knowingly hire illegals.
    No jobs and lots fewer will come here.

Make the penalty for hiring illegals not just be a cost of doing business but maybe the end of your business.

I was not for the amnesty when Reagan did it and I am still not for amnesty.
    Nor anchor babies nor anchor wenches.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  10. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    My God, that is just sickening.

Where is (a) Dexter when you need one?