Illegal impregnates child, he sodomized raped & made her put his penis in her mouth.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal impregnates girl, 12 he repeatedly sodomized and sexually abuse her

August 8, 2012

In my opinion:

SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI– Reymundo Hernandez, 25 is an illegal alien. He’s being charged with statutory sodomy in the first degree and statutory rape and deviate sexual intercourse with a child under 14 years of age. His bail was recommended to be set at $75,000.00 because he is deemed a flight risk.

Hernandez lured a 12-year-old girl on Facebook over the internet and arranged a meeting at a local park near where she lived. The foolish young girl snuck out of her home to meet him. Where he sodomized her and had sex with her and “forced the victim’s mouth to his penis.” Hernandez admitted that he talked to the girl on Facebook and in phone conversations. I wonder if she knew she was talking to a 25 year old man, probably not. He lured the girl to the park where he kissed her and then had sex with her without using a condom. He admitted to the police of raping in his car and admitted to raping her twice. Hernandez knew the girl was only 12 years-old according to the police documents.

The young girl confessed to her mother what had happened and her mom took her to the hospital to do a Rape Test. The results came back positive that the 12-year-old girl was sadly pregnant and then the case was reported to the authorities. The police immediately intervened and Hernandez was found and arrested. It’s believed that if he was to be released on bail he’ll bolt and he may seek revenge. The court said, “The defendant is a risk to the victim, the victim's family, and the community.”

History of Violence:

Reymundo Hernandez, 25,
5’6”
130 pounds
Black hair,
Brown eyes

Hernandez was previously deported but came back to America. He admitted to the police at the time of the arrest that he was an illegal alien.

He’s no stranger to the law in California he was convicted of driving while intoxicated. He also has a pending case in CA. where he’s accused of assault and property damages. He allegedly tried to run over his victims with a vehicle and then he rammed their vehicle with his vehicle.

Hernandez who has previously been deported came back to America and committed more crimes and worse crimes! This is a familiar pattern and very typical of illegal aliens being deported and then coming back to America seeking revenge or committing new heinous crimes against Americans as in this case.

Many problems like this could be solved by simply closing the Southern border with Mexico and deporting all illegal aliens. What is an American’s life worth? Is an illegal alien laborer, who works cheap, is his life worth more? It's time for things to change and the first thing we need to do is "Throw the Bums Out!"

SOURCE:

Previously deported illegal alien impregnates 12-year-old girl in Missouri
[URL]http://www.examiner.com/article/previously-deported-illegal-alien-impregnates-12-year-old-girl-missouri?cid=db_articles[/URL]

Court Documents, State of Missouri Country of Greene
http://ozarksfirst.com/images/Multi_Media/ozarksfirst/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2012_08/Hernandez%20charges.pdf

Man Charged with Having Sex with 12-Year-Old, Causing Pregnancy
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=685022

Last edited:
We can't tell them who to love. Nor what kind of sex to have.

It's the liberal way.

It amazes me how society has raised a crop of brainless over sexed children. They want to grow up to fast, most of the time these kids have no idea what the word Sex means. They don't know what kind of trouble their headed for. I'm thinking he told her he was a youth near her own age that’s usually the way they lure children. Nevertheless, she’s damaged goods now and I hope she can overcome the rapes and grow up normal. I wonder what’s going to happen to the baby that’s on the way. The family must be devastated!

Yep very bad however non illegals do the same kinds of things.

What empathy for the victim. And thank you for reminding us that we have enough problems in this country without importing illegal alien criminals from 3rd world countries to rape, rob and murder our citizens.

Yep very bad however non illegals do the same kinds of things.

What empathy for the victim. And thank you for reminding us that we have enough problems in this country without importing illegal alien criminals from 3rd world countries to rape, rob and murder our citizens.

yeah we have plenty of problems and for the record I am for enforcing actions against illegals in the USA.
the first step it to stomp hard on those who knowingly hire illegals.
No jobs and lots fewer will come here.

Make the penalty for hiring illegals not just be a cost of doing business but maybe the end of your business.

I was not for the amnesty when Reagan did it and I am still not for amnesty.
Nor anchor babies nor anchor wenches.

Last edited:
I wonder if God is blessing her with a baby?

It's no blessing to be raped, sodomized and made to suck a dirty 3rd world illegal aliens penis. The child will be a constant reminder of that horrible man. At 12-years-old she is too young for motherhood. It's up to her parents to decide and I hope they decide to adopt it out.

I wonder if God is blessing her with a baby?

It's no blessing to be raped, sodomized and made to suck a dirty 3rd world illegal aliens penis. The child will be a constant reminder of that horrible man. At 12-years-old she is too young for motherhood. It's up to her parents to decide and I hope they decide to adopt it out.

If she is pregnant I hope they abort it.

It amazes me how society has raised a crop of brainless over sexed children. They want to grow up to fast, most of the time these kids have no idea what the word Sex means. They don't know what kind of trouble their headed for. I'm thinking he told her he was a youth near her own age that’s usually the way they lure children. Nevertheless, she’s damaged goods now and I hope she can overcome the rapes and grow up normal. I wonder what’s going to happen to the baby that’s on the way. The family must be devastated!

What part of "willing" do you not understand. She had consensual sex with the man multiple times. She's hardly traumatized. She's probably more traumatized by the authorities taking her boyfriend away.

Most of this is likely cultural.

Illegal impregnates girl, 12 he repeatedly sodomized and sexually abuse her

August 8, 2012

In my opinion:

SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI– Reymundo Hernandez, 25 is an illegal alien. He’s being charged with statutory sodomy in the first degree and statutory rape and deviate sexual intercourse with a child under 14 years of age. His bail was recommended to be set at $75,000.00 because he is deemed a flight risk.

Hernandez lured a 12-year-old girl on Facebook over the internet and arranged a meeting at a local park near where she lived. The foolish young girl snuck out of her home to meet him. Where he sodomized her and had sex with her and “forced the victim’s mouth to his penis.” Hernandez admitted that he talked to the girl on Facebook and in phone conversations. I wonder if she knew she was talking to a 25 year old man, probably not. He lured the girl to the park where he kissed her and then had sex with her without using a condom. He admitted to the police of raping the girl twice.

The young girl confessed to her mother what had happened and her mom took her to the hospital to do a Rape Test. The results came back positive that the 12-year-old girl was sadly pregnant and then the case was reported to the authorities. The police immediately intervened and Hernandez was found and arrested. It’s believed that if he was to be released on bail he’ll bolt and he may seek revenge. The court said, “The defendant is a risk to the victim, the victim's family, and the community.”

History of Violence:

Reymundo Hernandez, 25,
5’6”
130 pounds
Black hair,
Brown eyes

Hernandez was previously deported but came back to America. He admitted to the police at the time of the arrest that he was an illegal alien.

He’s no stranger to the law in California he was convicted of driving while intoxicated. He also has a pending case in CA. where he’s accused of assault and property damages. He allegedly tried to run over his victims with a vehicle and then he rammed their vehicle with his vehicle.

Hernandez who has previously been deported came back to America and committed more crimes and worse crimes! This is a familiar pattern and very typical of illegal aliens being deported and then coming back to America seeking revenge or committing new heinous crimes against Americans as in this case.

Many problems like this could be solved by simply closing the Southern border with Mexico and deporting all illegal aliens. What is an American’s life worth? Is an illegal alien laborer, who works cheap, is his life worth more? It's time for things to change and the first thing we need to do is "Throw the Bums Out!"

SOURCE:

Previously deported illegal alien impregnates 12-year-old girl in Missouri
[URL]http://www.examiner.com/article/previously-deported-illegal-alien-impregnates-12-year-old-girl-missouri?cid=db_articles[/URL]

Court Documents, State of Missouri Country of Greene
http://ozarksfirst.com/images/Multi_Media/ozarksfirst/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2012_08/Hernandez%20charges.pdf

Man Charged with Having Sex with 12-Year-Old, Causing Pregnancy
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=685022

Is this considered legitimate rape?

What part of "willing" do you not understand. She had consensual sex with the man multiple times. She's hardly traumatized. She's probably more traumatized by the authorities taking her boyfriend away.

Most of this is likely cultural.

We look at everything through American glasses, in Mexico the age of consent is 12 I believe. When Mexicans come here they don't just change and say well I'll only fuck women if they are over 18.

Is it worse than a man selling his daughter for beer?

Man accused of selling daughter for cash, beer - US news - Weird news - Criminal weirdness - NBCNews.com

Notice that this is cultural and the authorities really didn't want to do anything about it. Our laws must accommodate diversity, not the other way around.

"He's an undocumented immigrant"

According to his supporters it’s our fault for being culturally insensitive because they don't know women aren't chattel. These stories just keep on coming in on a never ending stream. When do American start screaming they’ve had enough?

Seems the OP is a overly enthusiastic about using 'shock jock' titles... which I find more than a tad creepy.

The illegal alien committed statutory rape and court documents say he forced the girl to suck his penis.

Sexual intercourse by an adult with a person below a statutorily designated age.

The criminal offense of statutory rape is committed when an adult sexually penetrates a person who, under the law, is incapable of consenting to sex. Minors and physically and mentally incapacitated persons are deemed incapable of consenting to sex under rape statutes in all states. These persons are considered deserving of special protection because they are especially vulnerable due to their youth or condition.

Most legislatures include statutory rape provisions in statutes that punish a number of different types of sexual assault. Statutory rape is different from other types of rape in that force and lack of consent are not necessary for conviction. A defendant may be convicted of statutory rape even if the complainant explicitly consented to the sexual contact and no force was used by the actor. By contrast, other rape generally occurs when a person overcomes another person by force and without the person's consent.

The actor's age is an important factor in statutory rape where the offense is based on the victim's age. Furthermore, a defendant may not argue that he was mistaken as to the minor's age or incapacity. Most rape statutes specify that a rape occurs when the complainant is under a certain age and the perpetrator is over a certain age. In Minnesota, for example, criminal sexual conduct in the first degree is defined as sexual contact with a person under thirteen years of age by a person who is more than thirty-six months older than the victim. The offense also is committed if the complainant is between thirteen and sixteen years old and the actor is more than forty-eight months older than the complainant (Minn. Stat. Ann. § 609.342 [West 1996]).

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Statutory+Rape

Last edited:

Forum List

Back