Illegal immigration

I think illegal immigrants should be treated as Americans and should be supported to join the American society in different ways. For example, they should be able to learn English easier. The job should be dealt to American citizens and the employer should decide that. Illigal immigrants should first be assigned job with excellence that the employer dosen't find the labor in the US.

I think illegal immigrants should be treated as Americans and should be supported to join the American society in different ways. For example, they should be able to learn English easier. The job should be dealt to American citizens and the employer should decide that. Illigal immigrants should first be assigned job with excellence that the employer dosen't find the labor in the US.
I think illegal ALIENS should be rounded up and deported. There is no such thing as an illegal "immigrant." Immigrants come here LEGALLY.

I think illegal ALIENS should be rounded up and deported. There is no such thing as an illegal "immigrant." Immigrants come here LEGALLY.
I think the immigration system should gain American's interest. For example, illigal immigrants should be able to come to US and work with benefits, pay taxes and live there. People who don't contributes to the American society should be deported or something.

I think the immigration system should gain American's interest. For example, illigal immigrants should be able to come to US and work with benefits, pay taxes and live there. People who don't contributes to the American society should be deported or something.

We already allow in 1 million legal immigrants a year which is based on our ability to supply them with jobs and resources. Anything more than that and they won't be able to find a job and are a burden to our country. Are you not aware of the number of unemployed Americans we have? Why invite in more immigrants to compete for what few jobs their are? Think, man! Two billion impoverished across the world would love to come here to work and live. Should we just let them all in because that's what "they" want in spite of the negative impact it will have on our own citizens? Not only that but why import more poverty?

We already allow in 1 million legal immigrants a year which is based on our ability to supply them with jobs and resources. Anything more than that and they won't be able to find a job and are a burden to our country. Are you not aware of the number of unemployed Americans we have? Why invite in more immigrants to compete for what few jobs their are? Think, man! Two billion impoverished across the world would love to come here to work and live. Should we just let them all in because that's what "they" want in spite of the negative impact it will have on our own citizens? Not only that but why import more poverty?
Obama wants to give them guns so they can fight for America...:lmao: actually it is for votes for a Democrat controlled banana republic one-party system. Argue with this military patriot:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I think that all immigrants who contributes to the American society, for example with taxes or excellence should be gained visa. Still, worker who don't have any excellence to contribute to the American society should not in the first place be gained visa. Instead, if the work is not so popular, the employer can give a foreign worker the not excellence work.

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?
There is no 'invasion.'

An immigrant isn't 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process (see Plyler v. Doe (1984)).

Ppl just dont get it...2 out of 10 out of work. Tell me why we need them here? Dont you care about Americans working more than immigrant legal or otherwise?

Ppl just dont get it...2 out of 10 out of work. Tell me why we need them here? Dont you care about Americans working more than immigrant legal or otherwise?
I think that the jobs should be sorted to American's. Jobs who don't combine with any American or not is wanted during a certain period should be sorted out and immigrants should be able to gain them. All income taxes is good for America.

I also think that the job should be sorted to Americans first to strength the national identity.

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?
There is no 'invasion.'

An immigrant isn't 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process (see Plyler v. Doe (1984)).

In law, an alien is a person in a country who is not a national of that country,[1] though definitions and terminology differs to some degree.

And there IS an invasion. And its hurting the working class and working professional citizens.

Last edited:
An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

We need to put drones on the border and start enforcing with lethal options

That's how bad the Dems have allowed the issue to become

-Geaux

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

Yes

and keep in mind that this invasion is going on after we shipped millions of jobs to mexico already!!!

There is no 'invasion.'

An invasion is an unwanted intrusion. In this case it is also against a nation's immigration laws. Those who come to this country without authorization are here illegally whether or not they have had due process. Who do you think you are kidding?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There is no 'invasion.'

An invasion is an unwanted intrusion. In this case it is also against a nation's immigration laws. Those who come to this country without authorization are here illegally whether or not they have had due process. Who do you think you are kidding?

You have got to understand these Nazis. They support ignoring laws that benefit them. Take, for example, this Clayton clown....He's always spouting that we are a "nation of laws" (like his buddy Obama) until the laws don't accomplish what his agenda dictates - then, he is all for ignoring them - or parsing them to achieve the intended goal.

And, in this case, the intended goal is a supermajority of democrats - whether they be legal or illegal - as long as it accomplishes the goal.

Hypocrites and traitors.

There is no 'invasion.'

Once again - you show what a fucking idiot you are. If they are in this country without any documentation whatsoever, they are by definition here illegally. Their guilt has already been established.. Send their asses back to wherever the hell they came from. Or - drop their asses off in Mexico and let THEM deal with it. God, you are stupid.

There is no 'invasion.'

Once again - you show what a fucking idiot you are. If they are in this country without any documentation whatsoever, they are by definition here illegally. Their guilt has already been established.. Send their asses back to wherever the hell they came from. Or - drop their asses off in Mexico and let THEM deal with it. God, you are stupid.

mexico wouldn't allow that. They have strict, common sense laws and enforce them.

--Immigrants must have necessary funds for their sustenance and dependents
(Article 34)

--Foreigners may be barred from the country if they are not physically or
mentally healthy(Article 37)

--The General Law on Population says under Mexican Law, Illegal immigration is
a felony (Art.123)

--Foreigners deported from Mexico & attempt to re-enter without
authorization can be
imprisoned up to 10 years (Article 118)

--Non-citizens cannot in any way participate in the political affairs of the
country.

Mexico

Medical: No treatment for illegals
Education: No education for illegals
Deportation: No due process required
Misd. Vs. Felony: 2 yrs, 10 yrs, Felony
Aid: No Sustenance, may deport

There is no 'invasion.'

mexico wouldn't allow that. They have strict, common sense laws and enforce them.

--Immigrants must have necessary funds for their sustenance and dependents
(Article 34)

--Foreigners may be barred from the country if they are not physically or
mentally healthy(Article 37)

--The General Law on Population says under Mexican Law, Illegal immigration is
a felony (Art.123)

--Foreigners deported from Mexico & attempt to re-enter without
authorization can be
imprisoned up to 10 years (Article 118)

--Non-citizens cannot in any way participate in the political affairs of the
country.

Mexico

Medical: No treatment for illegals
Education: No education for illegals
Deportation: No due process required
Misd. Vs. Felony: 2 yrs, 10 yrs, Felony
Aid: No Sustenance, may deport

Indeed. My point in it's entirety....... ;)

Forum List

Back