Illegal Immigration

aeromit

Rookie
May 29, 2006
What does the amnesty over iilegal immigratns mean? From my point of view it means that everyone is stimulated to cross the border and to reside illegally in United States. And all those guys need to do is to wait a Congres to pass a bill that would allow them to stay. They can organize demonstrations while waiting and to swear on americans for their "hard life" in US.

I have a very friend of mine who have a small business in US for a ... I don't know .. a couple of years. He told me he went depresed when he realized that it is much easier to get US permanent residence by crossing the Mexican border by truck instead of keeping to the law. He moves business its to Canada now!

So what do you think about amnesty for illegal alliens?

cheers

aeromit said:
What does the amnesty over iilegal immigratns mean? From my point of view it means that everyone is stimulated to cross the border and to reside illegally in United States. And all those guys need to do is to wait a Congres to pass a bill that would allow them to stay. They can organize demonstrations while waiting and to swear on americans for their "hard life" in US.

I have a very friend of mine who have a small business in US for a ... I don't know .. a couple of years. He told me he went depresed when he realized that it is much easier to get US permanent residence by crossing the Mexican border by truck instead of keeping to the law. He moves business its to Canada now!

cheers
If you would search the site, you would find this belongs with other threads under this topic.

BTW, welcome.

aeromit said:

cheers

It means cheap labor for US industry at wages which depress the wages for those industries which make extensive use of illegals...construction, food processing, agribiz, etc. If you want to stop the flood of illegals, start enforcing existing immigration laws, and fine any business hiring illegals $10,000 for each illegal discovered on the payroll as well as the costs incurred in deporting them. They stop hiring, illegals stop coming.

Bullypulpit said:
It means cheap labor for US industry at wages which depress the wages for those industries which make extensive use of illegals...construction, food processing, agribiz, etc. If you want to stop the flood of illegals, start enforcing existing immigration laws, and fine any business hiring illegals $10,000 for each illegal discovered on the payroll as well as the costs incurred in deporting them. They stop hiring, illegals stop coming.

Trusting business to police the illegal population is what failed before. Why will it work this time?

A better guarantee is to physically control the border, with a fence and machine guns. Why are you opposed to that? I'm sure you're sincere in your desire to control illegal immigration, I just wonder why you apparently have gone stupid.

Forum List

Back