Illegal Immigration - The next great national debate?

☭proletarian☭;2174155 said:
Well I just want to know why you think all immigrants should be treated as potential terrorists and that we should assume those that hire illegals should be treated like they want to make terrorists cells.
Nobody ever said that.

Why do you lie?

Sure sounded like it, didn't you say those who harbor illegals get sent to Gitmo for 6 years?

Well I just want to know why you think all immigrants should be treated as potential terrorists and that we should assume those that hire illegals should be treated like they want to make terrorists cells.
Nobody ever said that.

Why do you lie?

Sure sounded like it, didn't you say those who harbor illegals get sent to Gitmo for 6 years?
You seem to think all immigrants are illegals aliens, seeing as you use the two interchangeably.

Clearly, you're too stupid to be part of this discussion.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION...
2. Provide sufficient punishment for illegal entry that no one would even think of it. I would suggest 5 years at hard labor, for the first offense, 10 years for the second offense, and 20 years for the third offense. These people come here for money, so making them work their butts off for nothing for 5 years will be sufficient to deter them from ever setting foot here illegally.

With those kinds of penalties in place we could dismantle all our vast expensive border force and expensive check points. By hard labor, I'm talking about chained ankles and non-stop work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

I'm pretty sure that would violate cruel and unusual punishment. In either case it's stupidly draconian.
THEN when we release them you wouldn't even have to deport them. They would run for the border and dive across on their own. They would generously be given 20 days to get across some border, and if they were caught here after that they would be arrested and get the next highest sentence and so on. That deterrence alone will totally cure anyone from coming here illegally.

Has such deterrence EVER worked? A lot of other civilizations have tried the "unreasonable punishments so no one does it" thing and I doubt it worked.

3. Then, if we need them, bring in people who must have very high job skills that we clearly need, and that have at least a BA and the money to take care of any of their needs, and/or 5 to 10 million dollars to add to our economy.

Yeah make it even harder to move here legally that'll drop illegal immigration, and by that I mean that's stupid. And why shouldn't blue collar types be able to move here?

6. Five years in prison for anyone who aids and abets any illegal immigration of any sort.

Which will do nothing but clog our prisons.

7. No flying or showing any flag of any nation other than our own on our soil. One year at hard labor for doing this.

Such law will be thrown out as unconstitutional at record speed for violating the first amendment.

8. No public speaking in any language other than English,

See above

This is not a perfect list

Hey something I can finally agree with.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2174179 said:
Nobody ever said that.

Why do you lie?

You seem to think all immigrants are illegals aliens, seeing as you use the two interchangeably.

If I thought you were BOTH too stupid to be part of this discussion, would I get pos rep?

☭proletarian☭;2174179 said:
Nobody ever said that.

Why do you lie?

I meant to say all illegals, sorry about that.

Bullshit. This whole time, you've used the two interchangeably to misrepresent Ed's words.

You clearly too stupid and/or too dishonest to bother with any further.

Well we were talking about illegal immigrants so I thought I didn't need to clarify that. But fine pretend I said illegal immigrants.

Let's put this into the proper context. Nobody has said all immigrants in any context, except you.

What we are talking about here is illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants, by definition, are illegal. They are thumbing their noses at our laws, and a disproportionate percentage of prisoners in our prisons, especially in the border states, are illegals that committed worse crimes than crossing the border illegally.

I'm not saying they should be please. But please explain your rationale for why all illegal immigrants should not be treated as potential terrorists.

"We" can't do anything. The Democrats in Congress will tell us what this nation is going to do if anything. And any of us who are opposed will be told we do not have a right to make any kind of political statement in opposition to it.

Immie

And by "political statement", you mean throwing bricks through windows and planning to blow shit up.

Let's put this into the proper context. Nobody has said all immigrants in any context, except you.

What we are talking about here is illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants, by definition, are illegal. They are thumbing their noses at our laws, and a disproportionate percentage of prisoners in our prisons, especially in the border states, are illegals that committed worse crimes than crossing the border illegally.

I'm not saying they should be please. But please explain your rationale for why all illegal immigrants should not be treated as potential terrorists.

I meant all illegal immigrants, sorry.

They should not all be treated as potential terrorists because crossing the border (even illegally) is not a sign that they're terrorists. It's that simple.

Also I want a source that most people in prison in border states are illegals.

I meant all illegal immigrants, sorry.

They should not all be treated as potential terrorists because crossing the border (even illegally) is not a sign that they're terrorists. It's that simple.

Also I want a source that most people in prison in border states are illegals.

Why is it, that I, an American Citizen, must show identification, go through a metal detector, take my shoes off, etc., to fly from Denver to Houston, but an illegal alien should be able to walk into Houston carrying whatever the hell dirty bomb he may have, and never be asked to REMOVE HIS SHOES?

"We" can't do anything. The Democrats in Congress will tell us what this nation is going to do if anything. And any of us who are opposed will be told we do not have a right to make any kind of political statement in opposition to it.

Immie

And by "political statement", you mean throwing bricks through windows and planning to blow shit up.

No, I mean putting a sign on the door to your office telling the government to shove it when they try to force you to work for next to nothing.

Immie

" Illegal immigrants collectively represent a group that is a significant menace to the public. 80% have committed serious crimes in addition to immigration violations, and 40% have violent crime histories."
(Center for Immigration Studies).

"25-50% of all gangsters arrested in the criminal gang suppression efforts in northern and western Virginia are estimated to be illegal immigrants."
(Study for Immigration Studies).

"Gang investigators in Virginia estimate that 90% of the members of MS-13, the most notorious immigrant gang, are illegal immigrants."
(Center for Immigration Studies).

Immie

No, I mean putting a sign on the door to your office telling the government to shove it when they try to force you to work for next to nothing.

Immie

Yeah, doctors are paupers, don't you know. :cuckoo:

Immie

Doesn't matter... any doctor that stands up and says he is opposed to Obama's health care plan suddenly finds himself on the enemies of state list or at least the enemy of the media list. Not so sure which is worse.

Immie

Immie

Doesn't matter... any doctor that stands up and says he is opposed to Obama's health care plan suddenly finds himself on the enemies of state list or at least the enemy of the media list. Not so sure which is worse.

Immie

Yeah. The guy is having bamboo shoots jabbed under his fingernails right now, don't you know. :cuckoo:

"25-50% of all gangsters arrested in the criminal gang suppression efforts in northern and western Virginia are estimated to be illegal immigrants."
(Study for Immigration Studies).

The Study for Immigration Studies?

I'll need to study that one.:lol:

I can't find it on google so I'm tempted to believe it doesn't exist.

Although the center isn't exactly neutral itself.

Forum List

Back