Illegal Immigration Solution

It's a pdf file, so I'll give you the addy. YOu can't cut and paste it for some reason, but you can plug it into your address bar. U.S. GAO - File Not Found

27 percent of inmates in our state and federal prisons and jails are criminal illegal aliens.
That's a huge percentage. That's from the US Government Accountability Office (circa 2005). 65 percent of the illegals are from Mexico.

Oh crud, I'll find a way to get it. I put it in and didn't have any trouble...let me try again.
Otherwise, I'm just going to type in the study and give the main web site (gao.)

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05337r.pdf

Last edited:
You want the problem solved?

Start cutting off the heads of those Americans which knowingly hire illegals.

One or two CEOs for major agibusiness, one or two factory CEOS die, and I'm betting the problem begins to solve itself.

You want the problem solved?

Start cutting off the heads of those Americans which knowingly hire illegals.

One or two CEOs for major agibusiness, one or two factory CEOS die, and I'm betting the problem begins to solve itself.

How about actually enforcing our laws? Ah, but that makes too much sense...

oh no...bastille days seems like a much better idea.

hey it could even be a Pay Per View event.

plus Ravi, wtf you don't know prison pop stats? too busy being bitter?

Okay, Allie. According you your link less than 3% of the illegal immigrants are in prison so that pretty much puts the kibosh on your idea that most illegals are committing crimes, aside from being here illegally. And according to the GAO, twenty-five percent of those in prison are there for status violation. Why they don't just deport the ones convicted of crimes is a mystery, but you are lying when you make claims that most illegals aren't here for a better life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Allie. According you your link less than 3% of the illegal immigrants are in prison so that pretty much puts the kibosh on your idea that most illegals are committing crimes, aside from being here illegally. And according to the GAO, twenty-five percent of those in prison are there for status violation. Why they don't just deport the ones convicted of crimes is a mystery, but you are lying when you make claims that most illegals aren't here for a better life.

How can we know how many illegals are doing anything, when we do not even have a clear idea of how many are here. Thats kinda the whole point to being against illegal immigrants. I don't care if they stay or go, I just want them to sign the log book on he way in :)

How can we know how many illegals are doing anything, when we do not even have a clear idea of how many are here.

I know. These numbers could all be made up, who the heck knows? Maybe we don't have more than 50,000 in the entire country and none of them are in jail.

But it gives Allie something to worry about.

Forum List

Back