Illegal Immigration....Slave Labor?

Migrant and illegal farm labor is a form of slavery. .....

That is absurd.

Your reply is absurd and moronic.

The word “slavery” means something, and to play games with the concept demeans and diminishes the very real suffering of real people who have and still do experience that great evil.

It doesn’t mean making less than someone else, working under the table, or any fantasy about some theoretical ‘living wage.’ Such hyperbole is dishonest and irresponsible.
That’s ‘absurd’

I paid "illegals" about $100 a day cash 25 years ago. "Get it done boys and it's $100 ea if you finish at 3 Pm or 730." It was generally done by 2 !
We'd go back to the shop, drink beers and eat some ceviche or tacos their wives brought over.Landscapers ya know.BAD lil mofos !
Fucking gringos had to take aunt Babz poodle to the vet and wash the rabbis car

I paid "illegals" about $100 a day cash 25 years ago. "Get it done boys and it's $100 ea if you finish at 3 Pm or 730." It was generally done by 2 !
We'd go back to the shop, drink beers and eat some ceviche or tacos their wives brought over.Landscapers ya know.BAD lil mofos !

I paid "illegals" about $100 a day cash 25 years ago. ....

Slavery!!!!!

Another moronic post...

Agricultural work has never been the nicest or easiest work for anyone - in the history of all the races and cultures. The difference today is that the rich never get dirt under their fingernails yet they gush on and on about being "foodies" meanwhile shopping at Whole Foods Amazon. Such conscientious shopping as it relies on migrant farm workers and supports gigantic corporations. And the rest of us eat Monsanto genetically engineered crap.

Forum List

Back