Illegal Immigration Profiling

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea, dat's right - dat's how dey do it in Germany...
:confused:
Court: Skin color OK for police to seek ID
March 27 (UPI) -- German police may single out black train passengers based solely on skin color to determine if they're illegal immigrants, a court ruled Tuesday
The Koblenz administrative court in North Rhine-Westphalia rejected a complaint by a black German man who argued with two federal police after they demanded to see his identity papers as he was traveled by train, The Local reported in its German edition.

Court documents indicated the man refused to show officers his papers and was removed from the train. At a police station, his backpack was searched and his driver's license found. Police charged the man in the incident. During a hearing, one of the officers said a person's skin color was one of the criteria he uses when trying to decide which travelers to check, court documents indicated. The man sued, saying the police officers' conduct was illegal.

The administrative court disagreed, ruling the officers didn't act illegally, but relied on their "border policing experience." The court noted that the man had been asked for identification on a route used for illegal entry into Germany although it didn't say where the incident occurred.

Read more: World News - UPI.com

Here's how you do it.Follow them at sunrise until they have breakfast. If it's a taco, 99% chance they're illegal. If they stop at the McDonald's drive through window ? Doubtful. They're likely murkins.

I'm serious. My guys (all illegals) would show up in the morning with "Mexican roll ups", a sort of thin omelette with egg , onion, red bell pepper and farmers cheese rolled up in a hand made corn flour tortilla.
Fucking fantastic ! I still make them today.........20 plus years later.
For lunch the wifeys would show up with fresh warm tortillas and lengua or shredded pork or chicken, fresh veggies and tomatillo salsa for lunch.Beans and rice as a side, of course.That's when I'd break out the cooler full of Corona and a bag of key limes for our siesta.
Good times hanging with "criminals".

Last edited:
Profiling works. But it's not skin color, it's furtive conduct or behavior. A trained professional knows the signs of behavior, and when to suspect something is foul. If you don't use common sense and let professionals act on profiling furtive conduct, we get TSA doing cavity searches on 90 years old women in wheel chairs.

Forum List

Back