Illegal Immigration Cries Canada

ajwps said:
For some reason after registering, the site won't allow me to post as it says my computer doesn't accept cookies. My computer does accept cookies but this site is abit obstinate.

Thanks for the link...

Actually, many have had problems with the site. One way that folks seem to make it work is by not checking the box ""Remember my login on this computer"". If you don't check that box, and just manually log-in your user name and password each time you visit the link, you should be able to get in fine.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

Said1 said:
I was very impressed by the newest thread entitled "Why does everyone hate communism". WTF, is that person on drugs??

Yes, some of them do get quite excited, and insulted don't they?

When it comes to a sense of humor or laughing at one's self.........I would say, that Conservatives do a much better job.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

Said1:

That was a great quote you lifted from the site. I especially enjoyed the part where this joker would love to have everything handed to him from cradle to grave, and yet has a profound problem with unequal income distribution. He has no ambition of his own, but damned if he's going to see someone else have more stuff than HE has!

That's the truly disturbing thing about the politics of envy. It profits the lazy NOTHING when achievers are punished, except for the spiteful satisfaction of seeing someone else suffer. For some, sadly, that is enough. It is one of the seamier sides of human nature, and the Democrat Party banks on it.

musicman said:
He has no ambition of his own, but damned if he's going to see someone else have more stuff than HE has!

A big LOL on that one. The dumbass disapproves of achievers being rewarded. Ohh the horror, why can't everything be free dammit, it's just not fair!"

That was just the thread starter. Some other bozo replied with something along the lines of "Who designed the houses and roads conservative Jack built? The liberals, that who" haha what a goof.

I think eightball has been selling some eightballs to these car and driver nuts. :D

Said1 said:
A big LOL on that one. The dumbass disapproves of achievers being rewarded. Ohh the horror, why can't everything be free dammit, it's just not fair!"

That was just the thread starter. Some other bozo replied with something along the lines of "Who designed the houses and roads conservative Jack built? The liberals, that who" haha what a goof.

I think eightball has been selling some eightballs to these car and driver nuts. :D

Ah, well - free enterprise in action!

Said1 said:

Wonder if he has any concept about where all the money for those "free" programs comes from.

That's what I love about libs - they live in a Star Trek world where you can create money in your replicator from free-floating atoms.

Merlin1047 said:
Wonder if he has any concept about where all the money for those "free" programs comes from.

That's what I love about libs - they live in a Star Trek world where you can create money in your replicator from free-floating atoms.

Don't insult Star Trek like that! The fact that phasers have to be set to stun implies things that would make any librul flee.

Deornwulf said:
Don't insult Star Trek like that! The fact that phasers have to be set to stun implies things that would make any librul flee.

For some reason I can hear that terrible sounds dogs make when they are injured. :D

Forum List

Back