Illegal immigrants

I need big daddy government to build me a wall to hide behind.
We are talking about dreamers. Who are kids that were brought over . The kids didn’t commit a crime .
too bad. they are illegal. ILLEGAL. no other way to spin it jack. ILLEGAL. My ancestors were legal immigrants, not aliens. They asked to come into the land not try and steal it. can you say trojan horse?
ILLEGAL!!! All in caps. Twice!

Despite coming in a wide variety of sizes, some of us just can't seem to fit into our jackboots.

3-0088.jpg
I believe in the constitution, you don’t! You can leave

For now. Once they get us all walled in, leaving might not be an option. But at least we be safe from the marauding Mexican terrorists!
Well see, there are customs where legal people with passports go to get in. You can take a boat or plane out. No worries
lol. That is like saying, we have no issues regarding inequality in our Republic; we have stores at Saks, Fifth Avenue.

For now. Once they get us all walled in, leaving might not be an option. But at least we be safe from the marauding Mexican terrorists!
Well see, there are customs where legal people with passports go to get in. You can take a boat or plane out. No worries

Even if I'm not wearing my jackboots?

Ultimately, Trump's massive (4 inches is massive, or so I have read) wall won't be enough. We'll need a dome to truly keep out those evil Mexican lawn crews. They're devious little bastards.

Ultimately, Trump's massive (4 inches is massive, or so I have read) wall won't be enough. We'll need a dome to truly keep out those evil Mexican lawn crews. They're devious little bastards.
Design it

Go and walk into Mexico, see what happens!

Design it

Alright. Here's a preliminary sketch. What do you think?

coffin-sketchup-1-0011.jpg
I thought you said dome? Not your bed!

I said it was a preliminary sketch. Obviously, it needs to scale.

Of course if we go with cremation, the remains of our nation would fit in a much smaller receptacle. Hmm... back to the drawing board.

should never be allowed to become citizens. Even if we give them legal status the fact that they refused to obey our laws in coming to The US should prevent any future citizenship
Should a burglar get a pat on the back and given what he stole?

For now. Once they get us all walled in, leaving might not be an option. But at least we'll be safe from the marauding Mexican menace!

South of the Border there are 20 countries and three major territories! South of the border Mexico does no have the market cornered on Illegals here! This place is crawling with "White" illegals from all over the World - mostly Europe! Some of the White illegals get deported? Ah, but they have the right TAN so they blend in! This does not change the fact that they are illegally here! The "Whites" do not get labeled with the "Stigma", the "Demonization and Dehumanization" that the Latin Americans do! Countries south of the border also have issues with "ILLEGALS"!

Nobody owns the Earth! The Earth owns YOU! Ask your death about this?
Go tell the world with all those borders your idea. I’ll watch them laugh at you

My statement is a Native American take on what we are and what the earth is! We are all conceived the same, gestated the same, born the same way! We have no choice about being Male, Female, Heterosexual, Homosexual, our ethnicity, who our parents are, where we are born, the color of our eyes, hair, skin, how tall we are, and all synonymous. Why are we punished for some of these things that are completely out of our control??? There is a 100% chance you are going to die! Death is the great equalizer! The poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich all go back to the Earth from whence they/we came! Our bodies are composed of the elements from the Earth! Buried or Cremated it all goes back! The only true currency we have is time! You can possess all of the money and power in the Universe and it will not buy you one more moment of life when your time is up! What real value is there in all of the animosity, the vitriolic attitude toward fellow human beings? We are all human beings first, last and always! Why the f' can we not get along? We fight over the turf that really belongs to no one! None of us ever own anything! We just get to use it while we are here? We are all just passing through. We are all just temps! The filthy rich have enough money to live several lifetimes like royalty and they demand more money - an insatiable lust for money and the "Alleged" Power it brings! A fleeting fantasy! What happened to "Live and Let Live"? I am as white as white can be and I am not superior to ANY other human being or any other living creature here - never - not even on a good day - not even on Fridays!

Last edited:
"Us them", "We they", "Our's theirs", "Mine your's" - Jesus Christ! Are we not all in the same boat? Is this Earth owned only by one group? One ethnicity? One Religious faction? One set of selfish values and priorities rules over all other values and priorities?
Go tell ISIS and see how they respond. How about Venezuela and get back to us! All countries have borders. Get a job

Your life is precious and the lives of others is not? Gee where have I been? Thanks for informing me! Give me a figure on the economic impact of acting out all this hate? All this blaming all your problems, real or imagined, on others must be doing wonders for you! Let me see and touch the reward it gives you! It has to be gratifying something or somethings? $10k each is a figure I see repeated as the cost of deporting these humans? Hmmm? $!0,000.00 times 12,000,000.00 = $1,200,000,000,000 USD That looks a lot like One Trillion Two Hundred Billion DOLLARS? Correct me if I am wrong? To this you have to add all the money they dump into the economy - this is cut off as soon as they are arrested, detained, and or immediately deported! Getting rid of the "Illegals" looks like a free lunch? N'est-ce pas? Come up with a figure of how many decades it will take to get rid of all these Leaches and all of the horrific problems they are PERSONALLY causing you???

If we go into another world war we will need all the human power we can get! Are you personally going to do the work these people do that needs, and will need to get done, for the poverty wages many of them are paid?

Last edited:
Thank God for that or I would not be here experiencing all of these profound far reaching theories, opinions, speculation, guesses, divine revelations, and the like?

For now. Once they get us all walled in, leaving might not be an option. But at least we'll be safe from the marauding Mexican menace!

South of the Border there are 20 countries and three major territories! South of the border Mexico does no have the market cornered on Illegals here! This place is crawling with "White" illegals from all over the World - mostly Europe! Some of the White illegals get deported? Ah, but they have the right TAN so they blend in! This does not change the fact that they are illegally here! The "Whites" do not get labeled with the "Stigma", the "Demonization and Dehumanization" that the Latin Americans do! Countries south of the border also have issues with "ILLEGALS"!

Boot all the illegal aliens.
White, black, brown and pink alike.

"Us them", "We they", "Our's theirs", "Mine your's" - Jesus Christ! Are we not all in the same boat? Is this Earth owned only by one group? One ethnicity? One Religious faction? One set of selfish values and priorities rules over all other values and priorities?
Go tell ISIS and see how they respond. How about Venezuela and get back to us! All countries have borders. Get a job

I am leaching off of YOUR Government so I do not need no f'ing Job! "Get a Life"! Thanks but I have one and it does not have hating the f' out of somebody or somebodies that have not done a Goddamn thing to me to give me reason to hate them! I do not need people to blame all my problems on just to be blaming someone because it gives me something to do? All the criminals here, past, present, and future, are all ILLEGAL so why the F' are they allowed to stay here? In prison they leach off of society with three meals a day, a place to sleep, free medical care if you want to call what they get "Care"! The death row inmates cost tens of millions of YOUR dollars going through the appeals process for twenty years and then have the only thing we really have in this world taken away from them, courtesy of the State! All illegals are illegal! Different strokes for different folks!

Your life is precious and the lives of others is not? Gee where have I been? Thanks for informing me! Give me a figure on the economic impact of acting out all this hate? All this blaming all your problems, real or imagined, on others must be doing wonders for you! Let me see and touch the reward it gives you! It has to be gratifying something or somethings? $10k each is a figure I see repeated as the cost of deporting these humans? Hmmm? $!0,000.00 times 12,000,000.00 = $1,200,000,000,000 USD That looks a lot like One Trillion Two Hundred Billion DOLLARS? Correct me if I am wrong? To this you have to add all the money they dump into the economy - this is cut off as soon as they are arrested, detained, and or immediately deported! Getting rid of the "Illegals" looks like a free lunch? N'est-ce pas? Come up with a figure of how many decades it will take to get rid of all these Leaches and all of the horrific problems they are PERSONALLY causing you???

If we go into another world war we will need all the human power we can get! Are you personally going to do the work these people do that needs, and will need to get done, for the poverty wages many of them are paid?

Give them the boot.

I am leaching off of YOUR Government so I do not need no f'ing Job! "Get a Life"! Thanks but I have one and it does not have hating the f' out of somebody or somebodies that have not done a Goddamn thing to me to give me reason to hate them! I do not need people to blame all my problems on just to be blaming someone because it gives me something to do? All the criminals here, past, present, and future, are all ILLEGAL so why the F' are they allowed to stay here? In prison they leach off of society with three meals a day, a place to sleep, free medical care if you want to call what they get "Care"! The death row inmates cost tens of millions of YOUR dollars going through the appeals process for twenty years and then have the only thing we really have in this world taken away from them, courtesy of the State! All illegals are illegal! Different strokes for different folks!
At least you could thank me ungrateful asshole. Illegal leach

What in the name of the wild, wild world of sports are you talking about?

What in the name of the wild, wild world of sports are you talking about?

In the religious context there is what is called the "WE - THEY" construct! In that all religious sects preach that "Our way is the only way to get to Heaven; to find Valhalla; to become a perfected master" and all synonymous! "Do not listen to those people over there because then you will go straight to Hell"! My Mother once said "I will have to join all the religions in order to be saved and get to Heaven because they all say that their way is the ONLY WAY . . . that they are THE ONLY ONES THAT KNOW"!!! This same construct can be easily applied to the White Supremacy, Xenophobia, Homophobia, and the like as in the "Them vs. Us" position against the "Others that we fear and hate vs. Us that are clean and pure and therefore superior to them"!!! I hope you get my drift now???

Forum List

Back