Illegal immigrants paid $4.2 billion by the U.S. Government!

They paid no FEDERAL INCOME TAXES AFTER the refunds, also pay as much %wise in taxes and other fees as the rich. IDIOT! Did you also notice the Pub bill in Alabama has immediately destroyed Agriculture there . IDIOTS!

Pass the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill and fix the problem like grownups, NOT like idiot brainwashed racists. How dumb ARE you people? Pfffft!!

More reason to enact President Eisenhowers program he used called 'Operation Wetback' to rid the states of these illegal invaders who fleece the American economy and taxpayer.

Bring Back 'OPERATION WETBACK'

They paid no FEDERAL INCOME TAXES AFTER the refunds, also pay as much %wise in taxes and other fees as the rich. IDIOT! Did you also notice the Pub bill in Alabama has immediately destroyed Agriculture there . IDIOTS!

Pass the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill and fix the problem like grownups, NOT like idiot brainwashed racists. How dumb ARE you people? Pfffft!!

Reading comprehension fail

Tax credits are paid even if the taxpayer has no taxable income. As the Treasury Department inspector general who wrote the report noted, these tax credits are "an additional incentive for aliens to enter, reside and work in the United States without authorization, which contradicts federal law and policy to remove such incentives. Clarification is needed on this issue."

:cuckoo:

Idiot? Read this numbnuts about agriculture.

"Further, we sadly note that the current dilemma in which some of Georgia’s growers find themselves was easily avoided by simply using the long existing federal foreign guest worker system known as the H2A visa program.

This visa establishes lawful means for agricultural employers who anticipate a shortage of domestic workers to bring an unlimited number of temporary foreign workers into the United States. Including Georgia."

But the grateful, legal, temporary workers must be treated with dignity and respect. Employers must provide housing that meets lawful safety and health standards. They must also provide workers’ compensation insurance to workers.

The wage for H2A workers must be the same as that for U.S. workers.

The employer must ensure the legal temporary workers receive three meals a day.

We are certain that no reasonable Georgian can somehow maintain that these requirements are somehow unfair, cumbersome or “too costly.”

With little fear of federal sanctions, these requirements make pliable and desperate, fugitive illegals considerably more profitable to use.

Even if no American ever again applies for employment in Georgia’s Ag business, farmers have access to the legal foreign H2A workers if they properly prepare for a Georgia in which they must operate their business in a lawful manner.

The Marietta Daily Journal - D A King A Letter I

P.S. The Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill and "comprehensive immigration reform" ARE BOTH amnesty numbnuts.

amnestynotever.png

-

Schumer/Graham- stop this stupid racist harassment policy by pubs. After a hundred years, get a good work ID SS card for god's sake and stop pandering to myopic haters. Pubs love the status quo to keep EVERYONE AND labor costs down...Pub dupes!

Schumer/Graham- stop this stupid racist harassment policy by pubs. After a hundred years, get a good work ID SS card for god's sake and stop pandering to myopic haters. Pubs love the status quo to keep EVERYONE AND labor costs down...Pub dupes!

The "racist" tactic doesn't work anymore moron. Immigration laws are "harassment"? What a Neanderthal you are. LOL!

How many people in your family cut in line and are illegal aliens?

-

Explain to me: How can a person, that never filed taxes and doesn't even have SSN, receive any tax refunds? Isn't filing the prerequisite for getting some money back? :eusa_eh:

I'm not saying it's absolutely not possible, it just doesn't make sense to me. Anyone care to explain?

Explain to me: How can a person, that never filed taxes and doesn't even have SSN, receive any tax refunds? Isn't filing the prerequisite for getting some money back? :eusa_eh:

I'm not saying it's absolutely not possible, it just doesn't make sense to me. Anyone care to explain?

Read the article again. I can see by your avatar and signature that you are young but do some homework.

Read the article again. I can see by your avatar and signature that you are young but do some homework.

Why can't you explain this to me, you are the OP ... you should be able to explain what you're trying to convey ...

Ok, I read the article and there are a few questions I have:

1. How do they know that those, that received the money were illegal.
2. On what basis are these tax credits given out?
3. How the hell can someone that has never paid a dime in get anything out? I was a legal immigrant, even though I worked illegaly from time to time and I never got jack shit from the US government (maybe that is why I am so sceptical about this).

I don't know much about these tax credits, that much is clear (I don't live in the US, not anymore at least).

“American taxpayers are hurting. They shouldn't have to compete with illegal immigrants for limited resources.”

From the article according to the Treasury Department inspector general:

“Removing the job magnet is why I am working hard to pass the Legal Workforce Act through Congress. When fully implemented, the Legal Workforce Act will open up as many as 7 million to 11 million jobs for Americans that are now worked by illegal immigrants.”

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2011/oct/29/gallegly-us-magnet-illegal-immigrants-paid-42/

----

Call Your politicians and demand the Legal Workforce Act through Congress be passed! Pick up the phone now.

Contact Elected Officials:
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

TELL THEM TO SECURE OUR PORTS & BORDERS, ASAP!

(202) 224-3121 the White House phone number

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762

Pew found that 65% of illegals pay taxes, 94% of the males were working, and 35% own their homes.
Time to recognize REALITY...and get a plan- the Schumer/Lindsay plan, and stop demaggoging. Blaming illegals in this Pub recession is dumb. Just more chaos and division holding the economy back.

Forum List

Back