Illegal immigrants can hurt US economy, professor argues, prompting calls for his firing

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The INTOLERANT LEFT....Proving each new day how close they are to communists!!!

A college professor in Georgia is drawing criticism for his online comments about illegal immigrants, including his contention that people in the U.S. illegally can be a drain on the nation’s economy.

“If you are going to reward illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants,” Fang Zhou, an associate professor of history at Georgia Gwinnett College near Atlanta, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Zhou says he welcomes the criticism, including from those who say he should lose his job, according to the report.

“I am against political correctness,” Zhou, a legal immigrant from China, told the newspaper.

“I speak truth to power in class and my students learn about the financial drain of illegal immigration on the economy and the high crime rates of illegal immigrants.

“My students are ‘woke’ and are overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

A college professor in Georgia is drawing criticism for his online comments about illegal immigrants, including his contention that people in the U.S. illegally can be a drain on the nation’s economy.

“If you are going to reward illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants,” Fang Zhou, an associate professor of history at Georgia Gwinnett College near Atlanta, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Zhou says he welcomes the criticism, including from those who say he should lose his job, according to the report.

“I am against political correctness,” Zhou, a legal immigrant from China, told the newspaper.

“I speak truth to power in class and my students learn about the financial drain of illegal immigration on the economy and the high crime rates of illegal immigrants.

“My students are ‘woke’ and are overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class,” he added.

<<A college professor in Georgia is drawing criticism for his online comments about illegal immigrants, including his contention that people in the U.S. illegally can be a drain on the nation’s economy.>>

OTOH illegal immigrants 'can' be a boost to American growers and mowers. Without them, prices for their products and services would be higher. Then you'd be griping about THAT instead. But either way...you'll be griping.

<<A college professor in Georgia is drawing criticism for his online comments about illegal immigrants, including his contention that people in the U.S. illegally can be a drain on the nation’s economy.>>

OTOH illegal immigrants 'can' be a boost to American growers and mowers. Without them, prices for their products and services would be higher. Then you'd be griping about THAT instead. But either way...you'll be griping.
Proving..once again ABNORMALS are
afzl7uo_d.jpg

I think of illegal aliens as flies-hard to catch, bring disease, don't speak our language, multiply like crazy, an annoying nuisance.

........mowers --hahahahhahahaahah..god forbid we can't get our lawns mowed--the end of America !!!!!!!
bullshit
more workers = lower wages and higher prices--this is basic economics
CA is the illegal/immigrant capital of the US and their prices are sky high
look at NYork also
UScostMap-862x635.png

CA is near the bottom fourth of poverty
xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

Population Below Poverty Level by U.S. State - FactsMaps

unauthorized immigrants by state !!!
pop_plot.png

ETC

Last edited:

“If you are going to reward illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants,”
I for one am shocked and outraged!!! Our allies wont feel safe ...such vile hate speech...has his youtube account been suspend ?God i hope so

We need to promote tolerance diversity and understanding

derp

Teaching the truth, speaking the true is not allowed on Campus. If he looses his job he has a good lawsuit and stands to retire early. Just like the College that is looking at paying 11 million to a bake shop.

Illegal immigration hurt the economy, raise the deficit, bankrupt hospitals, hurt low wage earning American workers. Plus they add to the population which we do not have enough food to feed our own and water is scarce and polluted. Some native reservations still do not have running water and electricity. The cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. And they will not assimilate and ruin a neighborhood. I had to work two jobs to get my kids out a gang and drug infested neighborhoods.

I am open to discussions on how higher minimum wages are good for our economy also. Illegals are effectively a way around the minimum wage laws, w/o illegals to hire Tyson Chicken or whoever has to pay minimum wage...

Honestly I want legal immigrants, having to absorb three decades of a 30 year old illegal being paid under the table by some dirty business just doesn't seem good for the economy. We've talked about the way I'd raise the immigration cap before.

Can't just be letting in the aging parents of an old model who married well, it looks bad.

Forum List

Back