Illegal Immigrants Allegedly Drag Woman From Boyfriend to Rape Her

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Illegal Immigrants Allegedly Drag Woman From Boyfriend to Rape Her — Then the Boyfriend Took Them All On

They say a picture paints a thousand words. In this case only 6 words were needed to paint the appropriate picture:

"Concealed Carry - Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam!"

Unfortunately this did NOT happen.

4 Dead illegals laying on the street here in the US would have sent a message loudly and clearly. I have never gotten my concealed carry license. Obama, however, has forced me into doing so. By refusing to enforce exiting law, engaging in Human Trafficking, refusing to deport criminal illegals, releasing arrested criminal illegals, refusing to secure the borders, openly mocking US citizens for expressing their concerns for the security of this nation and for their own personal security, and for making illegals in this country a higher priority than US citizens. Every US citizen should arm themselves, get their concealed carry license, and responsibly start carrying their weapons.

One of the most awesome things I have seen in Afghanistan was an old man carrying a huge bundle on his back and an AK-47 slung on his shoulder. As a US patrol was walking up the street a terrorist stepped out of the alley and pointed his own weapon at the Americans. The old man did not hesitate - he dropped the bundle, un-slung his AK-47, and gunned the terrorist down. He then slung the AK-47 back over his shoulder, picked up his pack, and started on his way. The guy had had ENOUGH of these punk-ass war mongering shits ravaging his town, using his town to wage their radical jihad, and he put an end to at least THAT instance himself, refusing to tolerate it anymore.

That is what should happen here in the US regarding violent illegals like those in this story. I would love for this story to have gone like this:

4 Illegals attack the boyfriend, start to drag the girl away to rape her....
- Her boyfriend pulls out of his Concealed-Carry .9mm and puts 2 in the chest of the attacker nearest him
- Before the boyfriend can turn his attention to the 2nd of the 4 a nearby US citizen witnessing the whole thing pulls out his own Concealed Carry weapon and takes down the 2nd attacker
- It's at this point the other 2 have seen the error of their ways and try to flee...only to get about 10 feet before running into US Concealed Carry citizen #3 who double-taps one of the remaining 2.
- The 4th would-be rapist turns, only to find his would-be victim now standing in front of him holding her own Concealed Carry weapon, right before she blows his brains out

Last edited:
Most convicted rapists are white males. Genetic component?
In the spirit of this thread, can anyone provide biological evidence for the observation that white males are more likely to rape and/or sexually assault children and white women? Indeed, according to the U.S government, "imprisoned violent sex offenders were more likely to have been male and white than other violent offenders." Furthermore, in the category of sexual assault, whites made up nearly 75% of all offenders imprisoned for sexual assault vs. 23% for blacks and 3% for other races. The U.S government also found that 52% vs 44% of sexual offenders were white and black, respectively.

Most convicted rapists are white males. Genetic component? - Straight Dope Message Board

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'
Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

New Topics

Forum List

Back