Illegal Immigrant MS-13 Gang Members kidnap and rape 2 girls, murder 1 of them

And when legal gang members kidnap and rape someone, is it OK?
When legal non gang members kidnap and rape someone, is it OK?
Is it OK for anyone to kidnap and rape someone or does your bigotry and prejudice only let you be incensed by illegals only?

You really think anyone will try to defend MS-13?

They will likely have state appointed attorneys, so yes. But seriously, it;s a point that our immigration system should have been fixed a long time ago.

Mexican gang members shouldn't have been allowed to cross the border in the first place.

You didn't even read your own link. They're from El Salvador, and probably became gang members after they got here.

Is it OK for anyone to kidnap and rape someone or does your bigotry and prejudice only let you be incensed by illegals only?

They shouldn't be in Houston in the first place.

Had they been stopped by a secure border, those girls would not have been raped and murdered by those gang members, right?

It's not difficult logic to understand. You wouldn't let someone move into your home without knowing who they are.
Yet people do it all the time. It's not that hard to make up a reference letter.

By the way. Thanks for answering my question. It seems you are only against rape caused by illegals and illegal gang members. Nice to know where your priorities and values stand.

Spin, spin, deflect, deflect....decriminalize.
You whack-jobs are fucking pathetic!
What part of Mexico are you losers from?
Care to tackle anything I actually stated. Or is the namecalling out because you know deep down I'm 100% right.

The Left will be all for illegal immigration as long as their daughters, sons, Wives aren't harmed. Just wait until someone they love is hurt/maimed/killed.

Hey dumb ass, you regressives are the ones claiming they're just here to do an honest days work.
Please point out where that was ever said. Some are doing honest work, some get involved in petty crimes, some do horrendous acts of violence. The point of view I get from people like you is the third option only. You people get all frantic and excited about something your general population is already doing.

Exactly, we have enough crime and poverty without knowingly importing more, every illegal in this country are criminals, they are subject to 6 months in jail and a $250 fine for the first offense, penalties we usually don't enforce. Many of our politicians claim they aren't criminals and are only violating civil laws, which are complete lies.

Hey dumb ass, you regressives are the ones claiming they're just here to do an honest days work.
Please point out where that was ever said. Some are doing honest work, some get involved in petty crimes, some do horrendous acts of violence. The point of view I get from people like you is the third option only. You people get all frantic and excited about something your general population is already doing.

Exactly, we have enough crime and poverty without knowingly importing more, every illegal in this country are criminals, they are subject to 6 months in jail and a $250 fine for the first offense, penalties we usually don't enforce. Many of our politicians claim they aren't criminals and are only violating civil laws, which are complete lies.

Not only that, US code states that it is a 10 year sentence for anyone that tries to provide an illegal with Identification papers of any sort such as Drivers Licenses or Birth Certificates, and it is also a 10 year sentence to harbor an illegal, provide transportation for an illegal, and to register them to vote, or help them obtain a Tax ID or SS number.

So technically every single thing that Sanctuary Cities and states are doing with Illegals is a felony. IMO it is time to start putting politicians and public servants in jail for committing these felonies.

Not only that, US code states that it is a 10 year sentence for anyone that tries to provide an illegal with Identification papers of any sort such as Drivers Licenses or Birth Certificates, and it is also a 10 year sentence to harbor an illegal, provide transportation for an illegal, and to register them to vote, or help them obtain a Tax ID or SS number.

So technically every single thing that Sanctuary Cities and states are doing with Illegals is a felony. IMO it is time to start putting politicians and public servants in jail for committing these felonies.

Agree, that would include the dear leader for issuing work permits to millions that weren't eligible for them.

They will likely have state appointed attorneys, so yes. But seriously, it;s a point that our immigration system should have been fixed a long time ago.

Mexican gang members shouldn't have been allowed to cross the border in the first place.

You didn't even read your own link. They're from El Salvador, and probably became gang members after they got here.

Had they been stopped by a secure border, those girls would not have been raped and murdered by those gang members, right?

It's not difficult logic to understand. You wouldn't let someone move into your home without knowing who they are.
Yet people do it all the time. It's not that hard to make up a reference letter.

By the way. Thanks for answering my question. It seems you are only against rape caused by illegals and illegal gang members. Nice to know where your priorities and values stand.

Care to tackle anything I actually stated. Or is the namecalling out because you know deep down I'm 100% right.

Haha...that's the thing, you couldn't be more wrong and you're totally unaware of it. You don't even realize how retarded you sound with your bullshit.
Follow me here, tell me how stupid this sounds.
Person X says:
"In at fault traffic accidents unlicensed drivers kill 20,000 innocent drivers every year."
Person Y responds:
"Yeah but what about the number of licensed drivers who kill other licensed drivers? You don't even care about that do you?"
Do you hear just how ridiculous that sounds? Do I need to explain any further?

You are wrong.

When people point out all the heinous crimes committed by those who shouldn't be here, it's to point out that those crimes wouldn't have happened if we had secure borders. We keep seeing murderers who were deported numerous times and simply turned around and walked back in. No point in deportation when it's merely an inconvenience for them.

Having the additional criminals pour in is overwhelming when we are already dealing with crime.

Controlling our borders would significantly reduce violent crimes like rape, assault, and murder and that is particularly true in areas with high populations of illegals. It would also reduce other crimes, such as identity theft. Why shouldn't we do it?

We can, and will, condemn the citizens who commit crimes but when it comes to our borders, we can actually be proactive by not allowing people to come here without permission.

It's about reducing the number of victims of violence. No excuses for not securing borders.

Trump is so racist! Mexico is sending their BEST AND BRIGHTEST to the USA, right? Look how remorseful they are at kidnapping and raping 2 young girls, murdering one of them. They are laughing and waving. Who is deplorable?

MS-13 gang members accused of Satanic rape and murder | Daily Mail Online

Two illegal immigrant gang members from El Salvador who had a Satanic shrine in their Houston apartment are suspects in the killing of one teenager and the kidnapping of another, authorities said.

Gang leader Miguel Angel Alvarez-Flores, 22, who also goes by 'Diabolico,' and 18-year-old Diego Alexan Hernandez-Rivera appeared in Houston court Wednesday on charges of aggravated kidnapping and murder.

The MS-13 gang members laughed, smiled and waved in court.

Dreamers gunna be dreamers!

Haha...that's the thing, you couldn't be more wrong and you're totally unaware of it. You don't even realize how retarded you sound with your bullshit.
Follow me here, tell me how stupid this sounds.
Person X says:
"In at fault traffic accidents unlicensed drivers kill 20,000 innocent drivers every year."
Person Y responds:
"Yeah but what about the number of licensed drivers who kill other licensed drivers? You don't even care about that do you?"
Do you hear just how ridiculous that sounds? Do I need to explain any further?
Your analogy is pretty stupid. It's implying that there are more deaths caused by illegals than there are by the general population of citizens. If someone only posted deaths caused by unlicensed drivers while ignoring the deaths caused by licensed drivers which numbered 90% more then that would be pretty ridiculous. get it.

Some Leftist Bleeding Heart Attorney will, and Dems will fund the defense.

First off, why bother with a trial?

They do not have rights to Due Process. They are Criminal Alien Invaders, and Illegals who commit crimes should be tried in a Military Court as Enemy Combatants and Infiltrators.

Yep, Just kill them all. How Trumpian of you.

Forum List

Back